Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teenage mistakes.. even dragons do them [Brisinger987][M]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 25, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

It was a slow day as Hari'lah relaxed in the pool of lava in her cave, Her body were not fully submerged as she were lying on the shallow end. Most of the day had been spent this way since she really had nothing better to do, She almost whished for something cataclysmic to happen.

-"... Wonder what to do today..."

She said to herself and sighed loudly as she sunk into the lava some more. Hari'lah had no personal possesions of her own so her cave was very empty and thus seemed much larger than it actually was.

Brisinger987

Methusela had been rather bored all morning, and decided to visit Hari'lah. She was good company in his eyes, and he knew what they could do. It would be fun. They would get in, and that'd be it. No-one would catch them breaking in. They would just drink the vodka.

"Hari'lah? You in here?" He called into the cave.

He walked in, hoping she wasn't doing something indecent or anything. It wasn't like he wasn't embarrassed enough from Ajax's comments about them being in a relationship.

Scythe-Nova

-"Methusela is that you?"

She said as she lifted her head from the lava and looked towards the entrance of her cave to see the small dragon, A smile spread on her face as she knew he had something that would keep her entertained throughout the day.

-"Come in, what brings you here today?"

She said with a happy voice as she rose from the lava pool making sure she had no lava left on her she stepped onto the stone floor and looked towards Methusela as her scales cooled down from the lava.

Brisinger987

"Yeah, it's me!" He stretched his legs randomly, they weren't stiff but something in his head said to do it. Damn. His legs were actually in good shape. Very good shape. That was why.

"Oh, nothing, had an idea of something to do is all. If you're up for mischief..." Methusela rippled his scales, which made an awesome rippling effect as the tips of his scales revealed. They were rather bright, and he looked like he was made of magma.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh? What would that be?"

She said as she got a bit closer to Methusela and mirroring him by making her scales ripple and it seemed as if her scales were shimmering, Since her scales were black and seemes polished they really gave off a strange effect when she rippled her scales.

-"And will we be caught again?"

Brisinger987

"The oldies won't catch us. Not this time." Methusela nudged her shoulder in playful gesture.

"Cause the only oldie that knows where we're sneaking off to is out of town, the rest don't know Veraxitoc has it." Methusela winked at her and gave her a look that said "it'll all turn out fine".

Scythe-Nova

-"Well then wanna tell me of this plan of yours?"

She asked and looked at the smaller dragon with a playfull smile as she sat down and waited to hear what this mischiveous dragon had planned, She wouldn't mind though since she enjoyed Methuselas company and something interesting allways happened.

Brisinger987

"Well, Veraxitoc has a secret cellar full of Vodka, a human alcoholic drink. I propose we get in, and drink it all!" He grinned at the simplicity of his idea, which was, in essence, to get drunk off someone else's booze.

"It will be fun, you interested in coming with?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh that sounds fun, i've never tasted Alcohol before"

She said looking at Methusela with interest before adapting a concerned expression and she looked at Methusela.

-"Where is this Cellar? and can we get to it without getting noticed?"

Brisinger987

"It's in the castle cellar, and I know where the entrance is." He tried to dodge the second question by answering the first. However his face didn't hide the embarrassment when she asked.

It was more than possible they would get caught going and stealing Veraxitoc's drinks. And if they got caught afterwards, they were in deep trouble.

Scythe-Nova

-"How am i gonna get into the castle? I can't shift like you can you know"

She said and looked at Methusela and began tapping with one of her claws as her own thoughts drifted to how this could turn out, but since she knew next to nothing avout alcohol she could not figure out anything.

Brisinger987

"The castle was built by dragon riders, big enough for us to fit in." The cellar was a custom addition by Veraxitoc, who had hired a travelling wizard to build it for him. It was funny really. Methusela remembered it because he hadn't like the wizard and couldn't talk. Magic smelled like death.

"You in?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Uh.. Sure why not i'm sure it'll be fun"

She said with a laugh and walked past Methusela towards the opening of the cave and then exiting the cave, She looked back towards the cave waiting for Methusela.

Brisinger987

Methusela felt like he needed to put some enthusiasm into the situation. She was nervous. She needed to see him confident.

He leapt out of the cave entrance, playfully trying to tackle her to the floor. Hopefully she wasn't a girly girl like his mother and would be a bit rough with him. Veraxitoc was after all. Shamgar would die from the experience no doubt.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah certainly weren't expecting Methusela to be pouncing on her and was caught off guard and fell to the side but she got up fast and pounced him back trying to pin him against the ground.

-"Hey weren't we gonna go to the castle? or do you wanna play this way instead?"

She said with a slightly mocking tone but it was more playfull than anything else.

Brisinger987

"Where's the fun if we can't muck around on the way?" He laughed, and stuck his tongue out. He enjoyed all types of play.

He went as if about to whisper something to her, but then tried to lick a long trail across her face before attempting to push her off.

Scythe-Nova

-"Heh well i gue-Hey what gives!?"

She were about to reply when he licked her over the face, it caught her completely off guard and she was easily pushed off and actually tumbling down the cliff just a few feet  before regaining her footing and looking up at Methusela.

-"That was sneaky!"

Brisinger987

"Very much so." He looked at the distance to the castle. She had a headstart, but he thought he could beat her to the castle. He was sure of it.

"Last one to the castle is a rotten egg!" He took a small run and took off, circling a few times so she could take off and race.

Scythe-Nova

-"You sneaky little devil"

She uttered as her scales heated up before she took a leap and unfolded her wing flying after Methusela, Hari'lah was not such a fast flyer so it really was a given on who would win that race but she at least tried to keep up with the small dragon.

Brisinger987

"I'll give you a head start, and go easy on ya', cause I'm nice like that." He winked at her, doing another circle. This would be fun.

"Come on slowcoach!" He flew forwards. In his mind, he couldn't stop thinking. Gods she's hot when she plays, he thought, scolding himself for thinking what he did.