Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not exactly a good impression(zozee9)

Started by Hadrian, August 08, 2013, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

Hadrian had woke up not knowing what just happened. He looked around to see who kissed him but noticed no one was awake. He assumed Lali had kissed him so he could wake up if something happened but nothing was going on. He just sat there and waited. After 25 minutes of sitting he decided to re-wrap the wound. He grabbed the roll of bandages and walked over to Jean. Just as he unwrapped the bandages Jean started gushing blood once more.

"Shit...", He said to himself,"LALI!VERNON!WAKE UP!"

zozee9

Lali sat straight up when she heard his name. Peeking outside the tent, it didn't seem like she had been asleep too long. But as her gaze moved to Jean, she realized why Hadrian had been shouting.

She ran straight to him, not wanting to waste any time. With as much blood as he had already lost, it wouldn't be good to lose more. So ignoring the fact that it seemed to bother Hadrian, Lali leaned down and, yet again, started making out with the unconscious Jean. Now that it was a little later into the night and there was no fire to downsize her magic, it was a little easier to transfer her energy to him.

After a little less than a minute of this, Lali unlocked their lips and took a look at the wound. The bleeding had slowed down, but not yet stopped. So she went back at it.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Hadrian

Hadrian moved away from Jean to let Lali do her thing. He looked over at a half asleep Vernon who was just as uncomfortable as he was."Don't worry about it, It worked before.",Hadrian said to Vernon. Vernon looked at Hadrian still puzzled even after his explanation. Vernon had stepped closer to Jean and started preparing a spell. His hands moved in a circular motion then he moved both his hands near his chest then raised them to the sky. Seconds after raising his hands Hadrian pushed Lali out of the way for her own safety. Vernon was performing blood magic. He would try to give Jean some of his life force so that he could recover faster, but this also left Vernon weaker and needing rest. Vernon moved his hands over Jean and cast the spell. As Jean absorbed some of Vernons energy his wound slowly got smaller. At the end of the spell, the wound was still there but it gotten smaller. Vernon collapsed to his knees out of sheer exhaustion after casting the spell. He quickly moved back against the rock and sat there watching.

"It worked! He's regaining consciousness!",Hadrian called,"Guys, We did it!"

"Ughhgggghhgh...", Jean had let out a long moan,"What just happened?"

zozee9

Lali gasped as Hadrian pushed her away, first thinking he meant her harm. But that thought quickly disappeared when she saw what Vernon was doing. While she didn't specifically know he was performing blood magic, she could tell he was doing something. So she decided that Hadrian moving her was probably for her own good.

She watched with amazement as his wound started to close. Obviously Vernon had more talent with healing than she did, but that didn't bug her. In fact, that made her quite happy. Now there was a higher chance of Jean getting better.

But one thing struck her as odd. Lali turned towards Hadrian and asked, "Why didn't he do that before?" She figured she'd let him deal with explaining to Jean what had happened. It would seem less confusing coming from someone he knew.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Hadrian

Hadrian had been so happy about Jean waking up that he didn't notice Vernon collapse. Jean was awake and it would be easier to treat him now that his wound was smaller. This made his life a lot easier and frankly, a lot less stressful. He then looked to Vernon and his smiling weak body. Hadrian went over to him and put his hand on his shoulder. "All you alright?", Hadrian said to Vernon with a mix of concern and happiness in his voice.

"I didn't know if I could do that spell... I've never done it before", Vernon answered slowly.

Hadrian turned around to Lali and, without hesitation, gave her a big huge hug. "Thank you for everything.", Hadrian said gratefully. He now realized that giving a hug to a random girl he had just met earlier that day. Though he didn't care. After all... she made out with his brother twice. He deserved a hug.

zozee9

Lali looked at Vernon with discontent. Was it really worth testing out a new spell that could possibly end disastrous? But at the same time... it wasn't like they had many options. Nonetheless, she just stayed silent.

Her silence was interrupted when Hadrian hugged her, causing her to let out a slight squeal. She wasn't used to people randomly touching her, just vice versa. But after the initial moment of shock, Lali released her tension and hugged him back. Of course, she didn't transfer any magic. There was no point and she didn't want to waste more energy.

Lali also wasn't really sure when she was supposed to stop hugging. Normally she'd stop when she ran out of energy or believed she had transferred enough magic, but this wasn't a normal situation. People typically didn't touch her just because they wanted to. It always had a greater meaning, and she was fine with that. But hugs like this were strange to her, and it even caused her to blush a little.

Hadrian

Hadrian was surprised to feel her hugging him back. She seemed sort of awkward before he got to know her. Happiness was surging through his because Jean was safe. He now had a chance to keep his promise to Lali. He could help her find her parents now. As soon as he could get Jean to a real doctor. He thought about where they should go next.

Releasing his grip on Lali he said,"We need to get more tents here so we can convince a doctor to come help us."

He thought this was a good plan. He would make a temporary camp here so he could treat Jean and figure out the mystery of Lalis' past. It was still late at night and he was still very tired.

"Umm...guys...care to fill me in...", Jean called out.

zozee9

Lali let go of Hadrian when he let go of her. It seemed like a good plan. His plan, however, seemed a bit odd.

"Do you honestly believe we could find a traveling doctor?" she asked. While it was possible, it didn't seem like the most likely thing. Maybe if they found a really big town and went around asking people... but even so, it was possible that they'd end up with somebody totally sketchy and terrifying.

Looking at Jean, and then back to Hadrian, she added, "And how about you explain it to him? I'm sure he'd much rather hear the situation from you."

Hadrian

His smile turned to a frown when she mentioned how hard it would to be to find a traveling doctor,but he couldn't let it bring him down. He knew it would be hard but maybe he could find someone wandering around. Hadrian then turned to Jean and sighed,"Umm...okay...lets see here...". After explaining the whole thing to Jean he seemed to be confused and didn't believe it.

"Okay... so a group of assassins attacked us because this random lady was here with us.",Jean said  while rolling his eyes.

"They must have been following her the whole night.", Hadrian said,"No...that's unlikely..."

"Still...",Jean continued,"There is NO WAY that you and Vernon took out a whole group of assassins."

"Hey... You've never seen me in real combat.",Hadrian answered sounding offended,"You can vouch for me right,Lali?"

zozee9

Lali's mind, still stuck at Hadrian saying that the assassins must have followed her all night (even though he denied it afterwards), was caught off guard when he said her name. "Huh?" she asked, dazedly. "Oh, yeah. He's not too bad." Of course, she hadn't actually seen much of the fighting. She was too busy trying to heal Jean—something, Lali noticed Hadrian had left out of the story.

"Well, he and Vernon defeated them all. So he must be good, right?" she asked, looking for assurance from Hadrian.

Hadrian

Hadrian was pleased by the compliment given to him about his combat prowess. he knew he proved Jean wrong. Every time he proved Jean wrong he gave Jean the same look. He turned his head to him and and raised his eyebrow as to say"Boom...son". Jean then had an obvious look of unhappiness. His brother annoyed him so much, but he couldn't live without him. His state was better but he was still injured. Hadrian then turned to Jean and started wrapping his leg in bandages to hide the wound.

He then turned to Lali and said,"Jean, you wouldn't be alive if not for her magic. I thank you again,Lali. You really helped us out tonight. How can I ever repay you?"

zozee9

Lali watched as Hadrian and Jean interacted... she could tell they were really close. In a way, she felt as if she was intruding in their friendship. After all, she was just a stranger passing by...

Hadrian, apparently, didn't feel the same way. "Eh?" Lali mumbled, startled. "You don't have to repay me! That's not why I did it! And Vernon was the one who really saved him..." she quickly responded, words coming out of her mouth like bullets. She was happy enough to be able to help somebody—no payment was needed.

Hadrian

Hadrian heard her reaction and felt strange. He felt like she did not want his gratitude or praise. He respected this but also felt that she deserved it. He really did not know how to respond to what she said. Luckily, Vernon came walking over with a huge smile on his face. He looked very proud of himself for what he did but he still looked kind of tired.

"I like blood magic!",He said.

"Blood magic is useful...but it is very extreme.",Hadrian replied back,"You need to be extra careful when you use it. It could cause major damage to all of his, not just our enemies."

His attention turned back to Lali. If she had this gift that was really useful in combat, why not learn combat as well?

"Lali, I don't have much coin to give, but I can show you how to defend yourself in battle. If you would like that?"

zozee9

Lali watched as Vernon, who was clearly proud, came over. Given what ensued, she decided that he was the lighthearted one while Hadrian was the more serious one. She hadn't quite decided what that made Jean—or her, for that matter.

Smiling at Hadrian, she responded, "While that's kind of you to offer, I wouldn't want to waste any more of your time. In fact, I should probably leave you all to your matters. Do you need help with anything else or should I leave?"

In truth, she would have loved to learn to defend herself. But she didn't want to bother him at all. Surely it would be rude to accept training without giving some kind of compensation—and she had little money.

Hadrian

Training was the only thing he could give her except gratitude and aid in her search for memories. He had hoped she would be more open and accepting, Though he understood her nervousness. Hadrian could not help but want for her to stay. He had not really talked to anyone since they left Adela. He wanted her to stay not only here, but alive. If assassin's were coming after her she would need to be ready.

"Are you sure you don't training. People are after you and you will fall in battle without training.", Hadrian said with a smile,"Plus, I promised I would help you figure out your past. I always stay true to my word."

Hadrian hoped she would stay with him. Her powers were extraordinary. He wondered, with his perverted mind,"Wow. How much power could she transfer during intercourse?". He quickly shrugged off his thought and looked back at Lali."So...does that sound good?"

zozee9

Lali hesitated before responding. He had brought up quite a good point. If people were chasing her, it would definitely be best to at least know how to protect herself. After all, there were no promises that they'd let down their guard enough for her to kiss them and knock the out.

But should I really be selfish and take him up on the offer? thought Lali. Not only would she be using up his time, but it would also put him in more danger. Better to be on her own and save Hadrian and his friends than to be with them but possibly kill them all.

So she responded, "Well... I'm afraid I have to reject that offer, as tempting as it is. I don't want to put you all in danger. But thank you." She offered a kind smile to prove her sincerity.

Hadrian

Hadrian was incredibly surprised at her answer. Her sincerity was incredible though. He nodded and frowned. Her power could only take her so far. If she didn't want training she at least needed something with her. He looked at Jean and said,"Keep her company for a second. I'll be right back."
Jean nodded and sat down next to Lali. Sitting there commenced the awkwardness. Vernon was a wreck around women by himself. Hadrian walked into his tent and started looking around. He grabbed some cloth and opened a box. He grabbed the contents of the box and wrapped it in the cloth. He walked back out only to hear Vernon trying to make small talk.

"Soo... um...what do you do for fun...". His question was cut off by Hadrian sitting next to Lali.

"Here", Hadrian handed her the dagger,"Only use it when you absolutely need it".

zozee9

Normally, Lali would've broke the silence between her and Jean. She loved to talk. But she hardly knew him and, as always, was uncomfortable talking to strangers. So she let it stay. And just when he started to talk, Hadrian sat back down.

She accepted the dagger and put it carefully in her pouch before pulling out a few apples and holding them out for him. "I know this isn't nearly enough compensation, but I heard somebody complaining about food earlier so I figured I'd give you more... since I don't know what else to give you."

Then, turning towards Jean, she added, "And I help people." More often than not, help meant doing what she had done to him—minus the whole part about the other party being unconscious. "Or star gaze. The night sky is like my home in a way, after all." She smiled gently, wondering if she'd become a star when she died. Or maybe the celestial nymphs would accept her as one of them and she'd be reborn.