Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teenage mistakes.. even dragons do them [Brisinger987][M]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 25, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah looked at Methusela as he teased her for being just a bit slower than him, But she still had a trick up her sleeve.

-"You sure you wanna give me that advantage?"

She said before making a straight dive towards the ground gaining much speed and long before she would hit ground she began gliding and thus gaining a lot of speed, It was sure to catch the small dragon off guard she thought.

Brisinger987

"Oh no!" He feigned surprise, before spinning, the ear piercing screech of his special talons splitting the air. He spun an dove, flying faster and more agile.

"I'm catching up Hari'lah. Watch out I don't get too close." He blew a small bout of flame.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah looked back at Methusela before smiling as he sprayed fire, She swallowed hard before she spat up a glob of lava above her it was not meant to hit Methusela but it might make him reconsider trying to flame her even though that would accomplish nothing.

-"Try not to get burned"

She said with a laugh before she spun around in the air increasing her speed and zooming towards the castle.

Brisinger987

He saw the magma coming and dodged it easily, rolling to the right. He flew up beside her, struggling to get faster than her.

"You're good... And sexy." The last part wasn't loud, but he hadn't meant to say it at all. He shut his mouth and used his wings like parachutes to slow himself before reaching the castle.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah smiled as Methusela complimented her but she did not really hear that last part but she heard something and when Methusela slowed down so quickly she looked back at him before landing in front of the castle.

-"Hey why'd ya slow down like that?"

She asked and looked at Methusela with a curious expression, Maybe it had something to do with that last part she hadn't heard.

Brisinger987

"Uh, no reason. Just felt like walking the rest of the distance was all. Even though it was next to nothing..." Methusela spoke quickly, embarrassed by what he had said. It had been a huge slip of the tongue, and he had almost gotten into trouble over it.

Almost.

"Let's go inside so we can get there."

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh okay..."

She felt as if the small dragon was keeping something from her but she did not let it bother her as she followed Methusela inside the castle and let him guide her towards this secret cellar, But she wondered did Veraxitoc drink his alcohol in dragon form or human form it sounded more plausible that he was in human form to drink the alcohol.

-"By the way how'd you learn about this cellar?"

Brisinger987

"How did I learn about it?" Methusela smiled at the question. His baby memories were so vivid and fresh.

"He took me down here before when I was smaller, thinking I would forget. But I have perfect memory. I can remember things to the exact detail that I experienced." His mind flashed back to that day. He was 3 weeks old, 2 days. It was a Tuesday, and the sky was a clear, crystal blue.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well that's an interesting quality you have"

She said with a chuckle before looking inside the castle, Her wings folded neatly against her body and she walked into the castle a bit before looking back at Methusela.

-"Seems empty here today.."

Brisinger987

It was empty. Good.

"No-one here to tell us off that means, haha." He walked over to a section of wall, and remembered exactly which slab to press to open the door. He pressed it, and the door seemed to magically dissolve.

"Veraxitoc doesn't want anyone figuring it out..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmmm wonder why he showed you this place then"

She said in a curious voice as she began walking down the passage looking around at the walls in a curious manner.

-"Do we have to close it after us?"

She asked and looked back at Methusela.

Brisinger987

"You're the only person that knows I have perfect memory. He thought I would forget." Methusela walked inside, and it dissolved into reality again.

"I guess we don't have to... Come on, let's have some fun." He went and stood next to her, gesturing towards the cellar.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh well let's see what he hides down here"

She said with a chuckle and began walking down towards the cellar her tail swishing back and forth in excitement. She was quite interested in the human world but had never been able to shift to a human form so she had not had any experiences in the human world.

Brisinger987

When they reached the bottom of the cellar, they were met with the sight of kegs of vodka. Kegs that should make a dragon think twice. But it didn't happen for Methusela. He was hell bent on drinking all of this stuff.

"Dragon sized kegs. Awesome..." Methusela picked one up and rolled it to Hari'lah.

"Tonight, we have fun!"

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah saw all the kegs and her eyes widened in suprise, How much did Veraxitoc haveand why did he have so much? She thought to herself as she put her paw on the keg that was rolled to her and flipped it right side up.

-"This sure is a lot of Alcohol"

She said as she pried the lid loose from the barrel and looked at the amber coloured liquid, the smell of alcohol hit her hard when she looked down into the barrel and she had to shake her head a few times to get the smell out of her nose.

-"Geez thats strong"

Brisinger987

"Vodka is one of the strongest alcoholic drinks I know of. Go on, try it." Methusela took a drink from his own keg, and felt it tingling. It was so nice though, he understood why Veraxitoc liked it. The sensation it gave was amazing.

"Oh my gods, this is some good stuff..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmmm"

She looked at Methusela drinking a second before actally testing it herself, it burned against her throat and it warmed her up in a way she had never felt before. safe to say it was a very strange feeling that crept into her body.

-"Oooh that's wierd... it's wierd but good"

She said before helping herself to even more of the vodka not knowing what a headache she surely would be having the next day.

Brisinger987

"Good, isn't it?" Methusela smiled before hiccupping.

"Hic... Ooh. Not used to that... Haha, good girl like you will suffer more." He sat down with his keg.

Scythe-Nova

-"What do you mean by that?"

She asked and looked at Methusela before sneezing hard, She shook her head and took another good sip from the vodka.

-"... This stuff tickles my nose"

She said before also hiccupping and shaking her head again, She smiled widely before sitting down and looking towards Methusela.

Brisinger987

"You're a good girl. You don't drink alcohol often. I drink ale fairly often. It doesn't have much effect. If I drink enough, I get hiccups. Hic... See?" He smiled, before feeling the urge to fall over. He didn't see any reason not to.

He fell over on his side, careful to keep himself decent.

"I don't even know why before you ask."