Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teenage mistakes.. even dragons do them [Brisinger987][M]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 25, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"Well.. you seem to be affected by alcohol quickly anyways"

She said before hiccupping again and taking another swig of the vodka, Now she looked a bit drowsy with her addled mind and swaying motions.

-"Hey how come i can't shift like you guys?"

She then asked and looked at Methusela with a slight smile, She did not expect an answer but she wanted to ask anyways.

Brisinger987

Methusela got up, and finished his keg off in one huge, long guzzle. He smiled at her.

"Veraxitoc says it is different for everyone, for example he has to focus on his strongest emotion at the time, and he can shift. I on the other hand, have to focus on my happiest memory." He smiled thinking of what would be fun.

"How quickly can you down a whole keg?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Uhh... i don't know but i'm sure it would take some time"

She said before taking the vodka barrel and drank all of it and then looked at Methusela with a smile.

-"But i'm sure i'll be faster than you"

She said and laughed before falling to the side and giggling to herself, The alcohol was really getting to her but her physique would allow her to consume much more of the vodka.

Brisinger987

"Nice... Now watch this." He breathed a small amount of gas into the vodka, and watched it bubble for a second.

"It makes your drinks stronger if you breath in them." He downed the drink and chuckled.

"I'd say I was faster, so, as cu-hic-te as you are, I win." He smiled at her. He felt the drink tingling majorly. Methanol was much more potent than ethanol, and he didn't know it, but that was enough for him to get drunk off of.

Scythe-Nova

-"Huh really?"

She rose and did the same to her own drink before chugging it down relatively fast, She looked down at the smaller dragon when he called her cute and blushed.

-"Cute? well i guess..."

She said and fell to the side again while giggling, she was obviously drunk now.

Brisinger987

He dragged himself over to her, and smiled at her.

"I think you're pretty actually. Hic. Beautiful." He was being honest now. He saw no point to lie or not say anything. He had to be honest.

"Anyone who doesn't agree with that can talk to me."

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh you flatterer, I think ya are cute too"

She said giggling and put a paw on his head while smiling widely.

-"Hey are you tryin tah seduce me?"

She said with a chuckle before hiccupping and looking straight into his eyes while having her head pretty close to his.

Brisinger987

"That depends, do you want me to?" He smirked at her, making it clear that if she wanted him, she could have him.

"If you only wanted a kiss, you can have one. If you want more... I'll need another drink..." He leaned forwards slightly, so that if she really did want a kiss, it was hers.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well yah gonna have to try better than that to get a kiss"

She said with a giggle before leaning back and retrieving another vodka keg that she popped open and took a deep sip from before handing the rest to methusela with a wide smile.

Brisinger987

"Haha, does flattery not cut it then?" Methusela took a sip of the vodka, not wanting to make himself pass out.

"What will earn me a kiss then?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Tell me what you really think of me"

She said looking into his eyes with a foggy gaze while her body swayed back and forth slowly.

-"Tell me all things you want to do with me"

Brisinger987

"I, uh, I... Ok?" He nervously agreed. Even now he was nervous about saying everything he wanted to do to her. And telling her what he thought of her.

"I, uh, think you're kind, beautiful, sexy... Best looking dragon I have ever seen..." He tried to again dodge the second question by answering the first one. He doubted she would fall for it twice though.

Scythe-Nova

-"Sorry you're gonna hafta do better than that"

She said blowing some hot air at Methusela with a lusty expression as the tip of her tail sneaked up between them and tickled Methusela under his jaw.

-"C'mon tell me all of it"

Brisinger987

"I'd more than definitely sleep with you..." He jumped as he felt his paw get tickled.

"Ooh... Haha... I wouldn't be lying if I said I had been thinking about you every day..." On that one he didn't know if he was lying or telling the truth.

Scythe-Nova

-"Just sleep?"

she smiled wider as she lowered her head a bit before tilting her head still grinning widely.

-"Oh and what have i done in your thoughts eh?"

She said before closing the distance with her head and Methusela's head, now only being mere inches away from his face she breathed more hot air at him.

Brisinger987

"I think you want me to do more than just tell you what you've done..." He went to kiss her, the distance being small enough to be intimate, for a dragon anyway.

She's so hot... His thoughts ran wild with fantasy and arousal.

Scythe-Nova

"Oh you don't even know"

She thought as she responded to his kiss by simply getting closer to him and smiling widely, She felt the heat of her body rise but not the actual heat of her but a feeling in her chest rather. It was not just the small dragon that had naughty fantasies at this point.

Brisinger987

"How badly do you want it? I love making good girls naughty..." He stopped trying to be careful and hide things. If she saw, she saw. She seemed to be in the mood for it.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh? getting horny now are we? well you're not alone there.."

She said giggling before moving much closer to Methusela and putting her paws on his while looking into his eyes deeply, This was when she thought of something she found funny and a wide grin grew on her face.

-"Hey i wanna try something"

She said before focusing her energy on herself and started to shift herself it went well untill she tried to remove her draconic traits, She ended up as a mixup between a dragon and a human she still had scales one her back and limbs but her front was covered in smooth scales that almost looked like skin and she had hair now bright red with some streaks of orange and what a body hourglass perfect.

-"Heh... almost worked"

Brisinger987

Methusela saw what she did and thought about doing it as well. "I'm just a little bit, haha." He copied and shifted, his human form being quite a bit older than he technically was, marking around the 16 year old age.

"What do you think?" He was fairly tall like this, and was quite attractive, or so he thought. He had dark brown hair, bright orange eyes, and had a fairly muscular build.