Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Teenage mistakes.. even dragons do them [Brisinger987][M]

Started by Scythe-Nova, July 25, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"Hehe quite handsome"

She said as she reached foward for Methusela and dragged him in close staring deeply into his eyes. It was a strange feeling for Hari'lah having breasts they felt really heavy was this something humans had to deal with all the time? then again they had them from birth so maybe it was not so bad, she pushed the thoughts out of her mind as she felt the heat in her chest and groin.

-"Such a nice colour"

She said before pressing her body against Methusela and kissing him deeply, Her body was somewhat larger than the normal human so she were a bit larger than Methusela but only because her transformation were flawed had she turned fully human she would have been a bit shorter than him.

Brisinger987

"Thank you. I like this form actually... Might see if I can morph my form into one..." He ran a hand along her figure, letting it go sneakily low.

"So... How does having such big breasts feel?" He noted them, and in a teasing fashion, played around with them.

Scythe-Nova

She moaned as Methusela played with her breasts and she smiled playfully as she let her hands glide across his body teasingly.

-"It's a new feeling but oh so good"

She said with a moan and snaked one of her hands towards Methuselas groin area, Her tail wagged back and forth excitedly.

Brisinger987

"That's just the start of it Hari'lah." As he felt her hand reach his groin, he gave her a passionate kiss.

"I'm all yours tonight..."

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah smiled widely as Methusela kissed her and she reached for his tool and grabbed it with care, Her tail wrapped around his leg as she pressed her body against his.

-"All mine..."

She said with a moan and playfully bit Methuselas neck and began running her hand up and down his tool with vigor.

Brisinger987

Methusela was in heaven. Surely he was dreaming, surely.

"You can't be the one doing all the work.... My turn..." He eased her hand off gently, and kissed her neck, slowly kissing lower.

"Come and lie down Hari, I wanna show you something..."

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah loosened her grasp of Methuselas tool and looked at him with a slightly confused look on her face but it soon dawned upon her of what Methusela was thinking.

-"Oh?.. Oh!"

She grinned widely as she lied down and slightly spread her legs instinctively, Her mind raced with thoughts of lust and her heart beat faster by the second.

Brisinger987

Methusela concentrated on his happiest memory, which changed as of five seconds ago, and shifted form, to one like hers. He had made sure his tongue would do some good for Hari'lah while making the form as well.

"Mmmmmm, loving the view down here..." He spoke, letting the sound run through her. He hummed as he worked, hoping she was enjoying it.

Scythe-Nova

Hari'lah moaned sweetly as she felt Methusela's tounge get to work and she placed a hand on his head and the other on her breast that she begun to massage.

-"Ah! That's wonderful."

She said with a moan as she reached out her tounge in pleasure as she began massaging her breasts vigorously.

Brisinger987

Methusela ran a hand down the outside of her thigh, making sure to hum every time he licked her. He loved it, he didn't know why. He loved the taste, the feel. He loved being the one doing the work.

He made sure to avoid making her climax, and just trying to get her as aroused as he could. He wanted to make this good.

Scythe-Nova

Making Hari'lah aroused was not a diffucult task as her sensitivity was way up because of her flawed transformation, her tail lashed about a bit before coiling around Methuselas midsection instinctively.

-"Ah Sooo goood!"

Brisinger987

Methusela let the fire warm his breath, and in turn, her body, as he tongue worked it's way between what he guessed were the two most sensitive spots his tongue could reach. When her tail coiled around him, he stopped, and rose to meet her eyes, letting his member lightly tease her wet flesh.

"You best be ready..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Ready eh? Oh i'm ready"

She said with a lusty look in her eyes as she put her legs around Methusela trying to make him enter her, Hari'lah's scales quivered when she felt his member agains her nethers which only made her hornier.

-"C'mon big boy take me"

Brisinger987

"Ok then...." With a slight repositioning and movement, he got it in.

"Oh wow...." Methusela's breathing grew heavy as he felt wave after wave of pleasure, despite the lack of movement. He wasn't done though. Not by a long shot.

Scythe-Nova

-"Ah!"

He body tensed up as Methusela entered her and she could feel the diffrent temperature of her body and his, Her insides was very warm and seemed to try to pull his member further in.

-"My turn!"

She exclaimed as she put her hands upon Methusela's shoulders and used her larger mass to topple him over so that she were on top of them, She looked down upon Methusela with a very lusty and hungry gaze and she could feel how a bit of magma dripped off from the corner of her mouth but thankfully it landed upon her own skin so that it did not hurt Methusela.

Brisinger987

"Bring it on." Methusela's eyes were probably misty as hell, and he decided to lick the magma up, knowing he was immune to fire and heat more than anything.

"Show me what you can do girl." Methusela put his hands on her hips and felt their pulses beating in time with each other. It was so warm and wet, he was going crazy.