Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can explain. [Draco!]

Started by Rhindeer, February 27, 2011, 10:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"You'll tell me what inn, right?" Niaaki asked, eyes closing again as Yuuki ran his fingers through his hair. "Send a message or something? I'll give you Nathaniel's address and I expect you to send word, either through a messenger or through yourself. I want to know where you are."

Shifting down a little, he stretched out and pillowed his head in Yuuki's lap, giving another yawn. "He works until evening. I'd like to spend my days with you."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yuuki smiled, "Of course." A messanger. Those cost money. He kept his fingers in Niaakis hair. After his favourite little brother rested his head on Yuukis leg he frowned slightly and then tilted his head. Worked until evening?  Spend his days with him? In a city? Doing what? Yuuki pursed his lips and then rested his hand on Niaakis head. Huh.

Usually they were moving or finding a target or something.  They'd have to go on walks or something, maybe steal some fo-- nooo. Stealing was bad. They might have to live here and Yuuki didn't want to be stealing for the first time in forever to make him look bad in his new potential home. Scary thought. His last home was...

"Are you sleeping?" His voice was a quiet and he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall, enjoying the heat of the sun on his legs and the cool breeze that blowed through his hair.