Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Soot Wolf on the run!

Started by kleineklementine, June 09, 2014, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

Hey everyone!

I'm hoping to find a thread for my character Spot. She's a Soot Wolf currently on the run after aiding the semi-treacherous Beta Wolf. Now that her usefulness to him has run out, the Beta and his associates want her dead! But after aiding the bad guys (even if she was coerced), Spot isn't sure she can turn to anyone in the Soot Wolves anymore. So now she has to figure out what to do now, where her loyalties lie, all while keeping a low enough profile that no one finds and kills her!

I'm open to a thread with other Soot Wolves or with characters outside the guild, whoever! Preferably in Arca, but could be elsewhere in Serendipity if Spot has fled the city.

PM me if you're interested or have ideas! (If titles like "[blank] on the run" don't immediately make you think of the Wings song, you need not apply! Just kidding. ;D)

Wicked Basket

What about my Shadow Wolf Gabriel? He is an ex-detective and is very good at finding information. He could have easily figured out that she had been coerced and would be willing to help clear her name because he has morals and stuff. Plus I haven't gotten to rp with him yet and I would like to. 

kleineklementine

Quote from: Wicked Basket on June 09, 2014, 08:11:52 AM
What about my Shadow Wolf Gabriel? He is an ex-detective and is very good at finding information. He could have easily figured out that she had been coerced and would be willing to help clear her name because he has morals and stuff. Plus I haven't gotten to rp with him yet and I would like to.

Well, I'd rather it not be "easily figured out," you know? Right now no one knows that she was working with/for Jack (the Beta Wolf). But after the Red Jackal (Zahi) was "killed," Spot wasn't useful to the Baddies anymore, because she'd basically been working for them in some crazy belief that it'd protect Zahi. I mean, I think she legitimately screwed this one up. XD You know, misplaced loyalties and bad decisions and all that.

But so now Spot doesn't really know who she can or can't trust in the Soot Wolves or not. The Beta Wolf isn't widely known to be a bad guy, and has the head of the Shadow Wolves in his pocket, and wants her dead. But she suspects that Rufus wouldn't be too happy with her once it was all found out, either!

visualspice

She could be friends with Jarrett (lol)

Or even run into Valeska >_> (she is a villain to the Soot Wolves OUT FOR REVENGE)

I also have Dylanna (who is now engaged to Ryk, Rufus's alter ego) but not sure what would happen there XD

But I'm all for awks!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

He could still figure it out. Surely he could do something. He is an expert on digging up information, even if it will take him awhile. Spot hardly seems like the criminal type, so her suddenly becoming Soot Wolf enemy number one would undoubtedly raise some doubts in Gabriel's mind. He would definitely look into it methinks. (PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE?!)

visualspice

Also if she wants an annoying companion, I forgot I had Clint, too >D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Quote from: Wicked Basket on June 09, 2014, 09:01:14 AM
He could still figure it out. Surely he could do something. He is an expert on digging up information, even if it will take him awhile. Spot hardly seems like the criminal type, so her suddenly becoming Soot Wolf enemy number one would undoubtedly raise some doubts in Gabriel's mind. He would definitely look into it methinks. (PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE?!)

I'd really like to keep the larger plot undiscovered. It's not front-and-center for the Soot Wolves now, but I've put a lot of build-up into it, so I'd like to keep it on the back burner. XD

Just some quick background, though: Spot is also a Shadow Wolf, though I don't think this is widely known and probably not all the Shadow Wolves know. But she is pretty social within the Soot Wolves in general, and makes a show of making a fool of herself/flirting/etc., so Gabriel would probably at least know who she was.

At the time leading up to where I'd like to start this thread, there's been a lot of grumbling among the Blood Wolves (see guild page starting here, this post of Blood Wolf NPCs, or if you're feeling ambitious all of this threa) and rumors circulating amongst the guild that the Blood Wolves (possibly led by the Red Jackal) were going to make a move against Rufus. Other rumors suggested that the Beta Wolf and the White Wolf were plotting something.

Then when tensions started rising, in the course of a day, Zahi disappeared, an attempt was made on the Beta's life, and Spot also disappeared. (This all happened here.) The popular rumor is that Zahi was nearly shown to be a traitor and fled after making an attempt on the Beta's life. Probably nothing is said about the fact that Spot also disappeared, since she's relatively unimportant. But there are probably whispers.

The Gold Jackal, the head of the Shadow Wolves, is working with the Beta, so he would probably not send any of his Shadow Wolves investigating what happened to Spot. Other than maybe to call her a traitor and say she needed to be killed. (She was, to be fair, the one who tried to kill the Beta!)

I realize that's a lot of info. o.O Doesn't mean that I don't want to do something with Gabriel, but I don't want to undo that whole plot! ....At least, not yet! :D

Wicked Basket

I see. Well, he would probably start digging around for info, listening to all the rumors, maybe even tracking down Spot to get her side of the story. He would definitely think that something wasn't right.