Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Playing With Wolves (OPEN characters for some threads) *attn SOOT WOLVES*

Started by visualspice, June 09, 2014, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I've got a handful of characters available to play into Soot Wolves politics, or even some shady business in Arca.  Characters, in no means, have to be a Soot Wolf or other wise. This is just some ideas I have that can tie characters into a bigger scheme :)

Dylanna Swinden- a noblewoman and very successful merchant, Dylanna Swinden has found herself inadvertently apart of the Soot Wolves and is now engaged to the Soot Wolve's leader's alter ego: Ryk Handelaar. What turned into a mission to rescue her kidnapped son resulted in her confessing to Rufus of the Soot Wolves (to whom she found out at this time was also Ryk Handelaar, the merchant,) that her son Samuel was his child- and the man instantly confessed his love for her and proposed. Still uncertain how she felt for him, but not wanting to refuse his offer after all they had been through, she agreed- trying to give this relationship a chance, where as before she was constantly avoiding him due to the fact he was a notorious womanizer and it always broke her heart to see him with another.

Plot ideas: Characters to make things more complicated, or just some friends or relatives.

Valeska Horst- Rufus's former lover who meant nothing to him really, beyond a good night in bed. Valeska was about just as hollow in their relationship as he, and just as vain, but when she got cocky and decided to attack one of Dylanna Swinden's ships against Rufus's orders- she paid for the consequences and nearly lost her life. But being spared made her turn wicked, and now she seeks revenge....
She's currently trying to align herself with anyone against Rufus. So far, she's seeking some opportunities with some goblins...

Plot ideas: Run ins with other Soot Wolves or members of the 'Mountain Cats' (The Mountain Cats are a less organized guild that remains just outside of the city but aim to begin making their mark in Arca soon). Valeska is currently aligned with them and I'd be interested in developing that more with those who are interested, or even having her interact with Soot Wolves with or against her.

Jarrett L'isson- Some how, this blood mage assassin, who is also quite awkward socially, has been 'incorporated' into the Soot Wolves as seemingly an ally,- but it's hard to tell what side he is on, if he even is on any side- as the man rarely speaks and always finds himself in awkward situations involving corpses that he may or may not have killed....  It has also been deduced he has no idea how social etiquette works, and is inadvertently engaged to the night time 'hero' and masked vigilante 'Owl' (who, by day, is the Lady Berine).

Plot ideas: LOL randomness and corpses

Clint West- a young nobleman who wants to make a name for himself to show to his arrogant older cousin that he has some self worth. However, his direction in doing this has gone in a rather downward direction, as he's been taking in by the Mountain Cats (to them, more or less to USE him for his status and money); while the boy tries to figure out, most awkwardly, his purpose in life. He always wanted to be a knight but his parents never allowed it- so what better way then to become a criminal? A criminal who dreams of becoming a hero....

Plot ideas: Clint could use some friends lol He's a teenager who is very hot headed and quick to the gun, so I can see a lot of misc. quirky adventures blossoming with him as he tries to figure out what it truly means to be a hero.

I'd also be interested if anyone wants to be his 'evil' cousin. I've got plans for this so inquire within if interested XD

If you have any ideas or are interested, feel free to reply to this thread or PM me!
Some of these characters will also be appearing in this event (the engagement party for Ryk Handelaar and Dylanna Swinden)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao