Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you rather...

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2010, 11:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

American football....any sport where it's common to only score 1 to 2 points is just...boring >_>

Would you rather eat an entire roll of pepperoni or a block of cheese?

Anonymous

CHEESE! I'm Dutch! What do you expect!? xD
But only Dutch cheese of course. I found that no cheese is even half as good as any kind of Dutch cheese. Except maybe cheddar. ENGLISH cheddar.
... I'll stop ranting about cheese now.

Writing or reading?

Goldie

oooo that's a tough one.....I do love writing....but I think I like reading more xD

Would you rather go and see the new Narnia movie or Tangled?

Lion

Narnia!  Just because it's got an epic sea monster in it.

Would you rather step on a crack and break your momma's back or break a mirror and have seven years of bad luck?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I'll have seven years of bad luck, since my mom's already broken her elbow >.<

On a first date: be original and go somewhere the both of you have never been before, or traditional dinner and cinema?

Goldie

Hmmm.....I like being original. Although, that does then make all normal dates seem lame xD BUT it also means that they can't use the excuse "I'm just not good at romantic" because then they're a liar *nods sagely*

Goldie

Oh wow, I almost broke the game...

Would you rather I asked a question or didn't?

Lion

You didn't! 8D But then that would defeat the purpose of the game! D:

Would you rather the rain came up or down?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Goldie

O_o that is a bizarre question....I'm going to say I like normal and down.

Would you rather spend a lot of money for a shampoo you know is amazing, or less for shampoo that might suck?

Anonymous

A lot for a shampoo that's amazing. Coconut shampoo <3.

A night out in town or alone with a good movie?

CastlesInTheSky

Alone with a good movie. <3

Would you rather write with a pen or a pencil?

Anonymous

A pen. Black, preferably.

Forrest Gump or The Green Mile?

Lion

Forrest Gump!

Would you rather wear black or white?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Black, just 'cause I look damn good in it.

Would you rather spend time with a needy grandmother or spend time with an obnoxious friend?

Lion

The granny.

Would you rather learn from your mistakes or avoid them altogether?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Learn from mistakes. How else can you grow in life?

Being the centre of attention or amusing yourself quietly in the background?

Lion

amusing myself.

Would you rather do something that's like stealing candy from a baby or a piece of cake?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Goldie

Stealing candy from a baby....because it reminds me of the list "123 ways to annoy Lord Voldemort" lol

"11. If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him."  bahahahahahahahaha! Thank you Mugglenet!

Would you rather watch a soap opera or iCarly?

Winters-Feather

iCarly. Not a fan, but i can stand watching it, if there's nothing else on.

Would you rather be street smart, but not booksmart or book smart, but not  street smart?

Goldie

Can I be both? I'd probably pick book smart though....

Would you rather eat white chocolate or milk chocolate?