Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you rather...

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2010, 11:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well I already know how to play the viola and violin is close so violin

Would you rather be a hero and have every person you know die or be a villain but live in complete solitude

Anonymous

I would rather be the villian. I would make an awesome bad guy! XDD

Would you rather choose to have everyone you know and love die or have yourself killed?

Lion

I wouldn't mind living.  6 billion is plenty of people; I can always make more friends.

Would you rather have a weapon that made you stronger but destroyed your loved ones or suffer in weakness, but still have them?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I would rather have a weapon that made me stronger. I can life without loved ones.

Would you rather be stuck on an island with the person you hate most or the person that hates you most?

Anonymous

Person that I hate the most. I won't have to worry about them doin' stuff to me.

Would you rather learn the meaning of all life or the meaning of your own personal life?

Edit: DERP! Missed that it went to another page. <__< Edited reply so it's suitable. P:

Lion

My own personal life.

Would you rather roll an even number on a dice or an odd number?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I play D&D, so I'm going for even. xD Can't beat a natural 20.

Would you rather die a premature death keeping a horrible secret or live with everybody knowing the secret. Assume the secret to be very detrimental to you if known.

Anonymous

If its the secret i'm keeping, I'd rather die the premature death?

Would you rather play poker or blackjack?

Anonymous

Poker.

Would you rather be reincarnated as a guy or a girl?

Anonymous

A girl, cause that's what I am now.

Would you rather be in a yellow submarine or green helicopter?

Anonymous

Green helicopter. I like green.

Would you rather die choking on milk or orange juice?

Anonymous

Milk would sting less probabaly ^^

Would you rather be attacked by a small dog or cat?

Anonymous

Small . . . cat I guess.

Would you rather date someone you hate or someone that hates you?

Lion

It's easier to hate someone.

Would you rather eat tree hundred pies in one sitting or have someone poop in your sink?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Have to heat 100 pies.

Would you rather become fat and ungly or have to kiss the ugliest person in the world?

Anonymous

Kiss the ugliest person in the world...make their life a little better^^

Would you rather chase a chicken or a pig?

Lion

A chicken.  I can brave the claws.

Would you rather be attacked by giant birds or cats?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

.....Cats

would you rather be eaten by Big bird or Elmo?

Anonymous

Elmo easier to cut through his stomach if I can

would you rather have ultimate power but have to be a girl when you use it and be completely naked or would you have no power but and stay yourself

Anonymous

Eh i could deal with being a naked girl for ultimate power. Plus i'd just carry around spare clothes to throw on when i changed.

Would you rather live a life with one REALLY annoying person who you really couldn't stand or with lots of people who were only mildly annoying?