Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you rather...

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2010, 11:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

One really annoying person; it's easier to get rid of one than many. ^^

Would you rather be perfect and unhappy or happy and messed up?

Anonymous

Perfect and unhappy cause then since I was perfect I would be a genius and I could invent something to make me happy

Would you rather have Spirits of the Earth be real for a day and be a major hero or have Spirits of the Earth be real for ever but you are never really a huge hero

Anonymous

Damn I would rather have Spirits be around forever and never be a prominent hero.

Would you rather have everything you ever wanted, or have the money to buy everything you ever wanted?

Anonymous

have everything I ever wanted because you can't buy your own dream girl

Xphy

Would you rather love or be loved?

Lion

I would rather love.  Being loved is unnecessary.

Would you rather live in total darkness, or total light?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Total darkness.

Would you rather be crippled on the legs or unable to see?

Anonymous

crippled on the legs cause then if I can't see I might get hit by a car and still end up crippled in the legs

Would you rather have to travel the multiverse and never stop in one place for more than a week or die or would you live in one place for your entire life never leaving that area for 1 day

Anonymous

so you mean... if you stop during the more then a week travel, you die?
Well I have to pick that one, I can travel for more then a week without stopping, of course I'll have someone drive the spacecar so that I can get some time to sleep while still traveling. :P

Would you rather have wings sticking out of your back at all times, or be covered in fur like a cat with an animal shaped snout and a tail.

Anonymous

Wings for sure.

Would you rather be able to fly or swim as deep as you wanted with amazing speed?

Anonymous

most definitely fly...Though i think swimming would be fun...but no, flying for sure

Would you rather have to live like an antelope or a field mouse?

Anonymous

I would want to live like an antelope

Would you rather be hypoglycemic or lactose-intolerant?

Anonymous

well...i'm already lactose-intolerant...so...Lactose-intolerant!

Would you rather be able to read people's minds or control people's minds?

Xphy

Control people's minds. What point is there in reading people's minds when you can tell them what to think?

Would you rather improve your speak and writing capabilities or improve your math and reasoning capabilities?

Anonymous

Umm i'm already amazing at maths anyway (i think) so improve my speech and writing.

Would you rather be able to control water or earth?

Anonymous

earth, you can move water with earth, but not all earth can be moved with water.

Would you rather spend a whole minute picking your nose in public, or five seconds scratching your butt. (people WILL see)

Anonymous

I would rather have to scratch my butt.

would you rather have to deal with someone super annoying or someone who can beat you in an argument with a single sentence?

Lion

Someone that's super annoying.  They can be easily dealt with.

Would you rather spend a day in a pen with a gorilla or have your feet cemented together and thrown into a lake?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

The gorilla O_O I have a big fear of drowning :(

Would you rather spend your entire life with a dog or a cat?

Lion

A dog, as long as it's fixed.

Would you rather have eating utensils or writing implements to replace your hands?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn