Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you rather...

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2010, 11:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Writing utensils. I don't eat.

Would you rather forget who you are or forget who everyone else is?

Xphy

Forget who I am. I don't need to know who I am to function.

Would you rather be mugged, or have your house burglarized?

Lion

Be mugged.  Never said they'd actually get away with it though.

would you rather be an action figure or a doll?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Action figure. Because there's obviously a difference.
...THERE'S A DIFFERENCE DAMMIT! |:

Would you rather be green or blue?

Anonymous

BLUE. I like blue( different ) <--- Hello random word )) and I could sing that da-bu-di-da-bu-dai song-thing.

Would you rather draw or write?

Anonymous

I would rather draw, because I think it can be an ultimate expression, and people praise you more if you can draw well, and I loves praise *Eats praise*

Would you rather be able to sing or dance?

Anonymous

Id rather dance, because im an awesome dancer.

Would you rather be jedi or sith?

Anonymous

Sith.

Would you rather know one thing of extreme immediate importance or ten things that aren't as immediately important?

Lion

Ten things that aren't so important.

Would you rather eat that piece of cake or pie?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

CAKE!!!

Would you rather chase or be chased?

Lion

Be chased

Would you rather fall off a cliff or be pushed off?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Fall! I don't take pushing around from anybody!

Would you rather do 150 push ups or eat a spider?

Lion

Eat a spider, a lot more protein that way.

Would you rather have everyone you love forget your birthday or have them plot your assassination?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Forget my birthday!!! If they are plotting my assassination it means they want me dead, wishing anyone you love dead isn't good unless the one you love desires to be dead.

There are no scissors available anymore anywhere in the world and you can't make any.
Would you rather bite your own toenails off, or have them grow long?

Lion

Grow long. The ground will trim them.

would you rather be rich or be poor?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rich! It feels good to have money

Would you rather stay a virgin all of your life, or burn for eternity in hell?

Lion

Virginity.  A lot less diseases that way.

Would you rather get stabbed in the heart or in the back?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Probably the back.

Would you rather be a ninja or a bob?

Xphy

Ninja.

Would you rather listen to an ice cream truck jingle for a whole day, or have one of your wisdom teeth pulled?

Lion

Wisdom teeth.  It's less painful.

Would you rather be in an accident, survive, but be forever paralyzed or die a slow, agonizing death?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn