Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Path of the N2

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2005, 07:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Yikes, sorry for my delay in posting. It was the usual, work XD)

The two attendents followed the introductions around the room, nodding after each. The female's eyebrows rose when Kynrei mentioned that she was a liberated proxy and almost missed out on hearing Doji's kid introduce himself. Ah well, if she missed it she was sure to hear either Doji or Noubohri mention it. The male didn't have any exaggerated responses to any of the introductions and almost seemed bored by the whole ordeal.

Once it came down to these two attendents, the male looked questioningly at the female before stepping forward and inclining his head in a little bow. "Zaphikel, primary attendent of Doji."

The female grinned and ran a hand through the part of her hair that wasn't held up with the crown barrette. "You all can call me Satrina," she said before taking another look around the room, like she was trying to place the recently heard names with the recently seen faces. She lingered the longest on Kynrei, Virtue and Insera.

Anonymous

"Ah, time for a good smoke..." said Neseraph as he strolled out onto the balcony, wearing his shirt, his coat, and the towel around his waist. He lit his match and brought the flame to the cig in his mouth, letting out a slow and steady release of smoke as he casually looked over the city...
Then he ever so casually looked to his right, and jumped with all due 'surprise' as he 'noticed' Morrigan there. "Whoa girl, where did you pop in from? All silent and shit, girl you got some skills to along with those fine looks, heh heh."
Neseraph took another drag off of his cig and asked another question, "So, what's brought you out here this lovely and most enchanting night... Morrigan, was it? Yeah, you look like a Morrigan. Every Morrigan I've ever met was a sexy little devil."

Kynrei looked a bit confused after Norriden introduced himself. She didn't want to be rude, but technically-
Enter Tesri, and his award-winning reception, of which Kynrei and Insera were taking part. Alexian definitely noted the general response, and thought it pertinent to take the attention off of Tesri by saying, "I thank all of you that have come, and for what you will do in the near future. You are all indeed very brave and selfless for wishing to combat such an enemy that has no capacity to show mercy and that will stop at nothing to achieve her demented goals. And on that note, I suggest that we begin - Kure, will you lead us to the Godsends that hold Elial's sword?"
Kure, perking her head up and towards Alexian, nodded and responded, "Yes. The Godsends are located in Ketra, in a large Forum building. This building has always been a staging area for Godsends on Earth, but in recent times it was, admittedly, taken over by my Godsends and used as shelter. I... will show all of you the way if someone can give me flight."
Alexian nodded and looked to Virtue, who sprouted wings and replied, "Of course, Alexiannastraziel."
After that, Alexian addressed the rest of the group, "Then we go to Ketra - follow behind Virtue and Kure. This night will end with Elial's sword safely in our hands, that I will promise." Reality within the room seemed to shift, and Alexian's presence was gone like it was never there.
Walking over to the large window in the room with Kure, Virtue simply addressed the rest of the group, "Follow us." On that note, the windows were sprung open by her and she took hold of Kure as she did the same, and two were off towards Ketra.
"I will meet them there..." stated Tangent as he took a slightly different approach since he couldn't fly himself; he executed a move he hadn't done in a long time, The Rip, and tore a rip in timespace which he stepped through before it sealed up again.
Kynrei, glancing to Norriden, mentioned again, "I will need to carried again, since I cannot fly."
Insera, suddenly noticing how her own ride was missing as she looked about, spoke, "Now where did bloody Neseraph get off to...?"

Anonymous

Neseraph happened along Morrigan as she was taking a nice long drag. She simply glanced at him as she approached. She soo rolled her eyes as he came up with his lame pickup lines. Males...
"Sorry to burst your bubble, chump, but I'm already taken." Morrigan almost snaps as she turns to him to press her index finger onto his chest. She looks down for a brief moment and looks back up at his face. Her finger trails away from his chest.
"Oh, you need to check your towel. It's a little loose." She notes. A small and barely unseen serge of electricity shoots out from the same finger and stricks the towel, forcing it to fall from Neseraph's waist.

"I know where the Forum building is. I used to go there from time to time when I was still with the Godsends back then." Noubohri speaks up after hearing of their destination. Norriden was relieved when Insera didn't say or do anything upon hearing his father's title. When Kynrei turned to Norriden about a ride to Ketra, he nodded in response and proceeded to pick her up into his arms. Neither Doji, nor Noubohri said a word as he picked her up into his arms. Of course, Doji has wings, but it's so much better to be in the arms of the one you love.
"Kaité, I lack the ability to fly. Would you be able to help me out?" Rosa speaks up to catch the green haired angel's attention.
"Certainly, Miss Buki." Kaité replies. Before she could proceed to pick Rosa up, she heard Insera's ranting and quickly turned to look out on the balcony. Tesri heads outside as Kaité answers Insera's question,
"I believe he's out on the balcony, making a scene." She pointed outside as she spoke. Neseraph could clearly be seen, next to Morrigan with his towel down around his ankles.

Tesri approaches Morrigan with a snide smile, formed by her actions against Neseraph.
"We're heading oput now, Morrigan. You need a lift?" Tesri speaks up. She turns to him with a slight blush working up on her face, due to the fact that he had witnessed her cruel move.
"Please!" She pleaded as if to get away from Neseraph. Tesri picks Morrigan up into his arms and with a quick flap, takes to the sky. It is up there, he will circle and wait for everyone else to follow.

Anonymous

Neseraph didn't move expect for his eyes which trailed down to see the index finger poking him in the chest. Letting that 'already taken' part slip under the radar, he focused on another aspect of Morrigan: She was forceful...just the kind of woman he liked. Well, Kaite's ass was a bit higher on his nicety scale, but you traded certain things for certain other things... it was probably the white suit that was the winning touch.
Before he could get a word in edgewise though, vital things like his towel were just falling off of his body. Neseraph stood there and grinned, remarking, "Damn girl, we just met and you already want to check out the merchandise? I didn't know you were freaky like that, but that's good, you know?"
Neseraph frowned when Tesri stepped out and scooped up Morrigan quickly enough. "Well shit, I could have gave her a lift too-"
!!!!
Neseraph was abruptly and very roughly shoved over the edge of the balcony, and he yelled out in surprise as he was plummeting through the air. While tumbling around perilously in the air, he saw that it was Insera on the balcony who had shoved him, and she called down to him angrily, "What in the bloody fucking hell is wrong with you!?"
Neseraph's white wings sprouted from his back and he beat them vigorously to regain aerial control of himself, and eventually rose back up to the level of the balcony-
SLAP!!!
"Now go and put your goddamn pants on!!" Insera yelled furiously in his face after slapping the very same.
Landing on the balcony and walking back into the room to do so, Neseraph mentioned on the way in, "I was just trying to cool 'em off a little..."
About a minute later, Neseraph, new and improved with his pants and boots, came back out onto the balcony. And Insera was waiting for him with her hands sternly on her hips and an enraged look on her face, "What were you doing out here, Neseraph??"
"Smoking," Neseraph replied with all the sincerity of-
SLAP!!!
"Don't lie to me!!" Insera demanded harshly, her breathing starting to get a little heavy.
"Smoking," Neseraph said again with a grin-
SLAP!!!
"WITH NO GODDAMN PANTS ON!?!?" she roared.
Neseraph shrugged, explaining like a science teacher to his class, "Well, sometimes there's a slight breeze and then, bam, balls everywhere."
SLAP!!!
"Oh?? Is that so!? I will entertain you, Neseraph!! THEN WHY WERE YOU POINTING THEM AT HER!?" Insera screamed at the top of her lungs, completely consumed by rage.
Neseraph perked an eyebrow and asked in a raunchy way, "My bad, did you want me to point them at you instead?"
BANG!!!!
Neseraph once again went toppling over the edge of the balcony and sprialling through the air, this time with a fresh bullet wound in his chest. Eventually he regained aerial control of himself again and he looked up-
To see Insera...jump over the balcony?
"Oh shit-" he had time to mutter to himself.
Before the extremely enraged Insera caught hold of him in a stranglehold in midair, and began punching him furiously in the gut repeatedly while yelling such things into his ear, "THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!! I WILL BRING A WRATH UPON YOU THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IN YOUR BLOODY NATURAL LIFE IF YOU TRY, NO, EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING, SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!"
Like a man with a gimp would walk, Neseraph managed to fly through the air while Insera continued to beat him and yell in his ear. Hopefully, her rage would subside some by the time they reached Ketra...

Anonymous

Both attendents continued to observe, Zaphikel watching Doji more than the others. Satrina, however, seemed to find the other people much more interesting.

Especially the two called Neseraph and Insera. While Zaphikel had extended his own pure white wings and flown off soon after Doji and the Archangel, she staid behind once she saw Insera storm out to the balcony.

Luckily for her, they didn't use their indoor voices, which made listening to them much easier. By the time Insera had tackled Neseraph over the edge of the balcony she was nearly biting her own knuckles off trying to contain her laughter. When their voices began to fade at last she extended her own grey and white wings and ran to the balcony, jumping and flying after the group.