Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Late Kiss Goodbye {M}

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It was odd to see Ryk act so strangely at her door. She had seen him give lecherous gazes to not only herself, but to many other women as well. But him trying to keep himself civil around her actually made a smile grow across her lips.
And at his last bit of words, she felt her heart flutter and something heat within her, and naturally, between her legs. Feeling a bit embarrassed by the question, she cast her gaze away from him- even though it had only been studying him through her reflection before she laughed softly and finished brushing her hair.

"Perhaps I should get dressed before fussing over anything else."
But the idea of putting clothing on actually made her feel a bit tired. It seemed quite a chore after all they had done. And she couldn't deny she rather liked the way Ryk was giving her such attentions-
it was a new experience she never allowed herself to have before- and so far, Ryk had always been a leader, though she had to wonder...
thinking back to that night on the boat...

And that's when she chuckled and told him, "Because you tricked me into a few drinks and from it, you gave me Samuel."
But a jest was a jest,a nd she did feels he owed him so muhc more than that- not just for saving her life, but for Sam's as well. It was here she finally put her brush down and turned to him, slipping on a silk robe and lightly fastening it around herself.

"My father always said you were a good man. I laughed at him a lot, but even when I was young, I knew what he meant. He... he had told me stories about you, ones that rarely get around the streets. Most times.."s he went on, idly running her finger across her powder. "Any rumors about you were about the last woman you had been in bed."

And her cheeks flushed a little at that. She knew it would be a hard pill to swallow, but could Ryk and his alter ego actually keep their word?

"How often will I be able to see you?" she found herself asking, lightly clutching her robe closed as she glanced at the floor.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

"As often as you like," Ryk's words were soft, just loud enough for Dylanna to hear him. "I'll come through the door, climb through your window, or use your fathers secret entrance, whichever you prefer," he told her, "I'll sleep only by your side. If I'm not asleep in your bed, then I'm not asleep." Ryk looked up to watch Dylanna again briefly, before casting his gaze back down to his fine boots. "If you have the space, I'll move all the things from my study here, and Ryk Handelaar will handle all his business from within your estate. Many of my tactics will have to change with my vows to you, but I don't mind that at all. Those foolish men can still try to send their wives and daughters to seduce me. I'll just have my wife meet with them instead," He looked up at Dylanna and smiled, imagining what that would be like. It would probably stop quickly, and his reputation as a womanizer would quickly fade.
        "When you're busy with your ledgers, I'll be sure to play with Sam, so you won't have to worry about that," he said, working out the ideas as he spoke. "I can bring a small part of my staff over, and some of my furnishings. At the very least my bed, it's so much better than yours. You'll never want to leave it. I'd like to have some rune mages from the college come here and scribe your entire house, as they did mine. I know it wouldn't be proper for me to move in until we're married, but how much do either of us care about that? What are your thoughts my Love?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna felt a fluttering within her heart at his replyz, but grew quiet as he went to speak on about other things. But she was barely paying attention to all of it, still thinking back to what sort of life the pair of them would lead. It still seemed so surreal, yet here they were- engaged.

She had been staring down at her finger, which was still devoid of a ring,a nd thought back to how this engagement came about. Samuel's life had been saved, and she owed so much thanks to Ryk. Without thinking much on his questions, she crossed the room silently to wrap her arms around him, just holding onto him as she buried her face into his shoulder.

"I think Sam and I will be quite happy with those ideas indeed. But I suppose we can... can discuss the rest after we've discussed the details about.. about the wedding. I.. I know most engagement lasts months...."

After all, how long would it take for them to plan the wedding? And what sort of wedding would the pair have? No doubt it would be something extravagant, and somehow she found herself fretting over the costs. Samuel would also need a tux... then there was the type of food they served, where it'd be served....

Ugh! So many details were making her dizzy. For now,s he'd just hold onto Ryk and let herself enjoy this rare moment, that, as she came to realize it with a smile, would be not so rare a moment once the pair were wed.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

As Dylanna wrapped her arms around him, Ryk returned the embrace. He pressed his face into her hair, breathing deeply of her scent. He kissed the side of her head and nuzzled her gently. "I love you beautiful," he said to her. "Don't worry about any of that. It'll all get taken care of. We'll have to notify the Queen of course, and I'll need to have you fitted for a ring. Unless you want to wear your mothers. I wouldn't be offended. Or was she interred with it? It doesn't matter. You'll have whatever ring you want. You are my heart."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna laughed breathily at his words.
"But you should know better. I worry about everything."
It was probably why she was such a good mother. And when he went on about a ring, and her mother's, she slowly shook her head. "My mother was buried with her ring, as was my father. It was meant for her, and it will rest with her." She went quiet a moment as she thought over everything, her arms still around Ryk as she too, was breathing in his smells.

Aeytrious

"I love you Lanna," Rufus said the words softly. He held his fiancé close, stroking her hair softly. She was more than what he'd dreamed he could ever have. She was everything to him. Her and Sam. "We should make time to visit a jeweler. Once we pick everything out, I'll want to have some magical additions made to the ring before you start wearing it. One can never be too cautious."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Everytime he said it- those words, 'I love you' It made her heart flutter and soar like the new birds of spring. She knew it would take some time getting used to, but then again- every time her son said he loved her, it still melted her heart. Perhaps it would never get old? And as he held her, stroking her hair, she murmured, "I love you, too."

At his suggestion to go to the jewelers, she picked his hand up and lightly kissed the top of it.
"Will you embed my engagement ring with extra magic so that it sparkles more than all the rest?" she jested, lifting her dark eyes up to him as she smirked.
"You know, one can never be too cautious if another woman has a more glittery ring than my own."

Aeytrious

Ryk caught Dylanna's jest and met it with a smile. He kissed her on the mouth, unable to contain himself, looking at that adorable smirk. He played along, continuing her joke with one of his own. "It will sparkle so brightly, that none shall be able to look upon it, and so it's beauty will only be legendary, unconfirmed myth." He smiled broadly, then kissed his wife to be again. "The magic will also afford you and the ring protection. So not only will you be as bright as the sun, but danger will struggle to find you." His smile fell away and Ryk grew serious for a moment.
        "It will protect you from harm," he told her, "and I am going to pay for the most useful enchantment I've heard of yet. The wearer of the ring, you, will be hard to find with malice in mind. Anyone who is seeking to do you you harm, will have trouble thinking about you, and when they look at you, they will get distracted and their gaze will fall away." He held her in tight again, wishing something like this wouldn't be necessary. With Valeska still out there, he had to take every precaution.
        "I'll have a charm made for Sam as well, one that can be worn around his neck. And one for the wolf as well, since he's always with the boy. Best to cover all the fronts."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

"That sounds well and good, but I'd rather not have magic that affects the minds of those near me. I mean... Samuel certainly is not always the more amicable of children, and I'm sure you and I will have our quarrels." And here she moved a hand to run through his red hair, eyes still looking into those deep blue eyes of his as she sighed and smiled, a small dimple creasing her left cheek.

"I'd hate to think of the repercussions of such magic on those I love."

Aeytrious

"It doesn't target everyone indiscriminately," Ryk assured his beautiful bride to be, "it measures intent. It will never target me, as it will never be my intent to do you serious harm. It won't deter someone who is angry and wants to punch you, but it will make kidnapers and assassins struggle at their tasks." Ryk placed a small kiss on the tip of Dylanna's nose, smiled at her, and then kissed her on the mouth. "I don't want to shackle you and hide you from the world, but I'd like to do my best to protect you when I'm not close."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna sighed after he kissed her, his hands finding his before she leaned forehead and pressed her forehead to his.
"I know you're just looking out for me but I..." and she sighed again before looking up into his eyes. "I'm just not used to someone wanting to take care of me. To protect me. That had always been my father's job... but he taught me well on how to protect myself, to manage my home and live on my own. He..." and here, she faltered as she thought of him and searched Ryk's eyes. "He'd be very proud of you, you know. And.." here she laughed and dropped her gaze as she shook her head. "He'd laugh at me." She gave a roll of her eyes as she turned from him. "I can hear him now and his 'I told you Ryk would be good for you...' speech...." But she shook her head some. It was still all so strange. Would she ever get used to this?

It was then she looked up into his eyes and gave him a crooked smile she was trying to repress.
"I never thought I'd marry a criminal."

Aeytrious

Ryk grinned at the remark. He was indeed a criminal. A criminal mastermind really, but he wasn't keeping score. He kissed his fiancé softly and gave her a loving smile. "I never thought I would marry for love," he told Dylanna, "I knew I'd marry eventually, in order to secure a title, and further my trade, but not for love." He kissed her again, sweetly, then brushed his cheek to hers as he took in her scent. "Your father would have likely used our union as a way to convince me to go straight," he said the words softly, his mouth pressed to her ear. "It's not a bad idea. Though it may take time to ease away from it."
        He leaned away from her, looking into her eyes as he spoke to her. "I'll do anything for you and Sam. I love you Lanna."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna felt her heart melt at such a claim, and it warmed her to know that. And despite having apprehensions of Ryk Handelaar at first, she was finding herself so naturally trusting him. She was, after all, giving freely of her heart, and she thought about all those years ago when she first realized she was in love with him- and tried to kill off that crush. But every time she saw him...
The same fluttering always awoken in her heart, and her heart would beat just a little bit faster. And maybe her hands would sweat a little, too.

In this moment, she simply stared at his face, taking him in for all he was worse. She could only ever truly admire him from afar, and it was here she realized how handsome he was- or perhaps, found herself refinding this fact. She cupped his cheek and gave him a small smile.

"We can take this slowly. I'm okay with that Ryk. This.. this whole thing, this relationship, it's just... It's all so new to me. I... I've never been with another man before, not even to be courted," and she felt so embarrassed to say that, but she wanted to be honest with him.

"It's another reason I kept the truth about Sam from you. I... I wasn't even sure what to do with it, and I'm just happy that no one ever questioned it. Sure, there were rumors and things spreading around, but I'm just happy it did not affect my trade. Though I think it did affect the only other chance I had at a marriage."

ANd here she gave a sheepish smile at Ryk.
"You know Lord Vinter? Well he..." and she blushed and cast her gaze down. "He had expressed interest in me. Before... before the boat ride where Samuel was conceived. I think me returning with a child had him at a loss of words. But well, not a loss of women to marry. I was only back in  the city for a few months with Samuel when his engaged to Lady Turtmeyer's middle daughter, Nell."

She gave a sigh and shrug at that, before peering up at him.
"I suppose there were others, but I'm pretty good at evading men's oogling eyes."
As Ryk was more than aware of!
"I never thought to marry, to be honest. I liked the idea of livnig on my own, proving I was strong enough, had the will enough to do so."

She chuckled at this and returned her gaze again to Ryk.

"And here I find myself before you and-"

Another scream was heard at the door as Dylanna gasped, then placed a hand to her chest as she sighed with relief, hearing Samuel's giggle before she glanced over at Ryk.

"Perhaps we should conclude our time alone. I think Samuel wants our attention."

Aeytrious

"I can agree to that," Ryk said, "but you may want to get dressed before we move on with our day." As he pointed out that Dylanna was still in her robe, he reached into it to pinch at her nipple. He leaned in and kissed his soon to be wife before he continued. "I'll be sure not to interrupt as you dress."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna gasped and batted his hand away.
"How come it is that I do not trust you then?" she told him with a forced glare, and worked at fixing her robe, which had begun to fall down her shoulder when his hand shot out to fondle her, and now both of her nipples were erect and pushing up against the soft fabric of the robe.

Aeytrious

As Dylanna worked at fixing her robe, Ryk made it more difficult by sliding both his hands inside and and pulling his fiancé toward him. His mouth met hers in a passionate kiss and he fondled her quick and rough. The expression of his desire to remain alone with her only lasted a few moments before he released the beautiful woman, and gave her a smile.
        "As much as I'd like to break my word," Ryk said, while looking at Dylanna hungrily "our son is waiting for us." Her robe was barely on either shoulder now, and he couldn't help but look over her exposed breasts and fit body. "Don't take too long my love."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

She stared back at him as if she were in some sort of a daze, and not just her cheeks were flushed from such activities. It took her a moment, and she blinked, and stared back up at him before releasing a frustrated sigh and moved a hand to pull up her robe.

"You are something else, Mr. Handelaar," she said, and moved towards the changing screen, hoping that being away from him she could more easily ignore the fire he had ignited. But such a task was difficult, and she had been deprived of such things for so long that, even behind the changing screen, she found herself hesitating and thinking back to what transpired but a moment ago.

Aeytrious

"Sam has had breakfast," Ryk recounted, "and he's been bathed. So what will come next on your things to do today?" Thinking about the care of his son, made it much easier to put his desire for Dylanna out of his mind. This was definitely something new. When he felt desire for Einin, it was much more lustful. While he cared greatly for the young woman, this tightness in his chest, and the tension in his stomach were not present. Dylanna made him nervous, and he feared not being able to spend every moment with her. It would be difficult, jumping straight into parenthood and married life. He did not dread it, of course, he simply wished he'd had time alone with his lover before there was so much responsibility.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Once dressed, she gave a sigh and stepped out from behind the changing screen.
"My agenda?" And she looked him over before stepping past to fetch her boots. "I think since you've arrived, any set plans have gone out the window." And she took a seat and began to lace up her boots, but paused just before she tied the last one and looked up into his eyes.
"We should plan to do something with Sam."

Aeytrious

"I'd be happy to do anything you like," Ryk told his wife-to-be, "spending time with Sam would make me very happy." The smile, and genuine tone were something he could have feigned. This time he didn't have to. He was actually experiencing true feelings of happiness. Not unheard of for Theodore Wrenthis, but rare. His time as Ryk and Rufus was filled mostly with business, and it was usually not the pleasant kind.
        "He sounds ready for us to come out of here," Ryk noted that Sam was still making noise outside the door. Dylana was just about finished dressing so he moved to the door and unlocked it. The key had barely turned when the door swung in toward Ryk. A lesser man would not have dodged aside from the imminent collision. He caught the boy as he rushed in, sweeping him into the air. Sam was airborne, flying free for a few moments before Ryk caught him and spun him into a firm embrace. He didn't miss the glee on his son's face at the flight, or the tired look on the servants face. She hadn't had to handle Sam for long, and Ryk didn't understand why she found it so difficult. The wolf pup followed close behind, yipping up at the laughing boy in Ryk's arms, as Ryk turned to face his son's mother.
         "Your beautiful mother is nearly ready for the day," Ryk said to his son, "I'm sorry that I've been keeping her from you Sam, but I wanted to make sure she washed thoroughly." Ryk gave Dylanna a knowing smirk, and wagged his eyebrows at his lover. He hoped that she'd blush, but Dylanna was easier to anger than to fluster.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey