Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Late Kiss Goodbye {M}

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dylanna flushed, feeling his warm kisses against her neck and holding her breath each time he spoke, and releasing it each time she felt another kiss. Her hand swept through his hair again, pausing just at the edge as she peered down at him.
"What am I to tell Samuel in the morning?" she asked, a soft smile upon her lips.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Ryk returned Dylanna's soft smile and kissed her mouth through it. He started undoing the buttons on his shirtsleeves. "I'm his father. He will need to get used to me being here when he wakes in the morning. I'm sure you won't want to move out of the family estate, so when we are married I will happily join you here." His shirt went the way of his coat, and Ryk pulled Dylanna tight against his bare chest as he buried her in more kisses.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

As much as she had dreaded the idea for all of Samuel's life, to finally be free of the secrecy of his origin, and that it had, in the end, been so well received (and in fact, more well received than she could have imagined), she felt lighter, as if the weight of the burden, the guilt was no longer an obligation weighing her down. And the freeing feeling was all but carrying her away, lifting her heart and soul in the moment she allowed herself to be smothered by his love. Soft breaths and gasps escaped between each kiss before she found herself suddenly crying, but crying for joy.

"Oh, Ryk..." she murmured, her hot breath splaying across his skin as her arms went around him as she held him fierce, arms smoothing against the warm skin of his back and feeling the strong muscles there as she draped herself lightly over his shoulder, dark hair tickling down his back side and shoulder where her cheek now perched. "I had always thought to dread this day, yet here I am, laughing, smiling and even confessing to you so many truths that I had once felt so ashamed. And I had never imagined you could possess so many secrets, as many names as you do. To think, the wealthy and well to do Mister Handelaar even has a weakness..." she smiled, and he'd be able to feel it against his shoulder.

"I had always been fond of you, ever since we had first met. And I had been quite young then, feels like decades ago." She breathed a sigh through her nose, humming . "You were quite dashing. It was no wonder so many women had fallen to your charms. I think it was when I saw you with Jirelle Bates that I began to hate you, and got lured into all the gossip the Handelaar name spawned. You had quite the reputation. You.. still have quite the reputation," she went on carefully, still holding him, hugging him closely to her as she spoke. "But yet now here I find myself, realizing you're a hero, a criminal, and somehow in love with me. I never thought we quite fit that well together."

She chuckled and turned now to look at him.
"We did argue a lot. And there was that one time I told you I hated you. I think it was the first time you tried to kiss me in my father's gardens. I was so angry to think you wanted me as just another notch on your bed side, beside you pillow. Yet here I am... the only woman you saw fit to make an engagement and confess all of yourself to." And here, her eyes looked curiously into his, and the tears of joy had long since faded, but were sparkling none the less.

"Can I ask why? Why me out of all of the other women you could have had? I'm sure you could have easily been married by now. And have less slap marks for it and wine tossed in your face." She smiled a bit at that, for evne she knew, despite her hating any of his advances and flirts he had even cast upon her, she had liked the attention. Unfortunately for him, his reputation always got in the way. And there was always another pretty girl that she saw him fondling in a corner that made her jealousy and uncertainty rot within.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Ryk nibbled Dylanna's ear before he answered her inquiries. Smelling her soap and tasting her skin was like a dream. A fantasy he didn't even realize he had. He rolled onto his back pulling her on top of himself. He smiled at her and pushed her hair out of her face.
        "To be honest, I'm not totally clear on the reason I first wanted you. You were young, and beautiful, and pure. But also strong, and stubborn. You weren't ready to just fall to my charms without a fight. All the women, the reputation, it's a smoke screen. It makes me less threatening to the men in power. They see me as more interested in chasing ladies than trade agreements and sales contracts," Dylanna's hair fell back toward him and he gathered it in his hands, lifting it as he brought his lips to hers. "There have even been times that men have sent their daughters or wives to seduce me to get information, or convince me of a deal that would not benefit me as much as them," he kissed her again. "Such tactics would never work on me, but occasionally I let them think they did. When in reality I was the one that benefited, gaining a spy that didn't realize they were one." He licked her lips sensually, then kissed the tip of her nose before releasing her hair, letting it fall over his face. "They will try that tactic even after we announce our engagement, and after we've been married. I'll know before the woman arrives, as I always have, and we'll arrange for you to be present for the attempts," Ryk moved his face through her dangling hair, smelling the sweet smell that was unique to Dylanna. "Such behavior will be quickly quelled, and I'll soon have a new reputation as a loyal husband. Of course that means I'll have to stop my visits to brothels. Explaining why Rufus no longer has nightly escapades will be harder, but I'll manage. I much rather be with you in this lumpy bed, than with any other woman anywhere," he smiled at her again before once more tasting her mouth.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

"Here you shower me with kisses and promises of a perfect life," she told him when she was finally able to speak, even after all of those kisses (though it was some what difficult to keep a level head, for she hadn't been this riled up in ages). "Yet you have the nerve to mock my bed. Shall I throw you out to sleep on the hall bench?" she teased, finding herself gravitating towards his lips, and stealing a long, soft sensual kiss of her own.

Aeytrious

As Dylanna kissed him, Ryk sat up and pushed her robe back and off. Then he reached down to grab the hem of her slip. "I hope you don't mind," was all he said before he lifted it up and over her head. "If you try to throw me out, I'll just carry you away with me. You will not escape my love tonight." He pulled her against him, feeling her skin against his own. The warmth of her skin was wonderful. A sensation of human contact he had never quite appreciated until now.
        "I'm still half dressed. That might pose a problem."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

At the removal of her robe, which took two many pushes too little, she felt herself shiver, her lips still kissing back unto his in a blind moment of heat. But then at his words, her own caught within her throat, as she was gasping when he suddenly whisked off her slip. She didn't even get a chance to cover herself, her cheeks burning red when she suddenly felt the fire of his skin against her own.

He was still half dressed. She blinked at him, dazed as her lips moved, but no words came out.

"Th-that," she said, finally using those lips that remained ajar. "Could be a problem. Too bad men don't wear slips. It seems they become an easy way out of an inconvenience." ANd here, her green eyes peered into his blue ones. How she adored them so, they were like twin skies peering back at her, and she was proud to say her son had inherited those eyes of his. She might even be able to say his lips as well, for sometimes when her son smiled, it was all Handelaar, and as she peered down at the way he was smiling at her now, she felt herself melt and her loins now burning with heat.

"Perhaps men were meant to wear such clothing to protect the fairer sex," she told him playfully, but it was a half hearted attempt to delay the inevitable, which was only harming her own self in the end, for as much as she would normally like to deny it, Ryk Handelaar was seducing her right here on her bed. And it had been too many months, too many years since she had ever been able to revel in the affections of a man, to feel that love completely and wholly-

Though before she had been drunk. Perhaps it had made it all easier, for now, with a clear mind (despite the haze from her body's heat...) she was still a bit nervous what to expect. How it would feel, and if it would be the same wild, writhing passion it had been that time on her boat.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute, her mind nearly in a frenzy from all of these kisses and touches and having a man so close... so was positively on fire. And dizzy, and so much else.
"So are you going to whisk those off, too?" And the idea made her smirk, if not laugh a little in her moment of giddyness as her lips captured his and some of the tension eased away as hands smoothed across the bare flesh of his back, and she could feel the tension and the very reason he felt his pants were problematic.

"If you're going to remove your pants," she told him carefully, finally able to release her life from his. She peered at him, her eyes half lidded, her breath quivering as she remained over him still. "Then perhaps I ought to lock the door. Blow out the candle.."

Aeytrious

"I rather not let you out of my arms," Ryk told Dylanna as he gripped her firm, yet supple buttocks. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him and as he stood, holding her up, all he said was, "hold on tight." He kissed her neck and chest as he crossed the room carrying her to the door, where lucky for him, the key was already in the lock. He brought Dylanna within range so she could turn it in its place. Then he moved back across the room to candle. He leaned forward, tipping her back until she was low enough to blow the candle out. As her body extended back, stretching to where she could reach the candle, Ryk enjoyed the play of the flickering light across his lovers body. She was so beautiful. Beauty before had been a weapon, a tool, or a sign, but never art. Not like this.
        Ryk felt that he was near to worship as he looked at the tension in her neck, the way her clavicles stood out, or the pert and perky breasts. She was what sculptures and painters tried to capture. She was living art. The gentle tones of flesh, that gradually shifted on parts of her body that never saw the sun. Then she blew a gentle breath and the flicker of light was gone. He straightened, carrying her back toward her bed. At its edge he stopped, and kissed her hard on the mouth.
        "Hold very tight while I let you go. I don't want you to fall," Ryk said in a loud whisper. Then he took his hands off of her and undid his pants. He returned his hands to her bottom and used practiced motions to move his pants down with just his legs and feet. Then he stepped out of them. He kneeled on the edge of Dylanna's bed, laying her back. All he wore were he small clothes now. Put those were easy to remove, and he would when he needed to. For now, he let his hands wander her body and explored her with his mouth.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna let out a gasp when she was lifted off the bed, not fully expecting that as she clung to him. She wasn't as frail as most women tended to be, but he made it seem as if it were easy to carry her about. But she didn't complain, and simply smirked as they moved along,a nd when it was time to blow out the candle, he wasn't the only one enjoying the way the candle's glow danced across the other's flesh.

But then the candle was out and she was back to bed, into darkness, not knowing where his lips were, where his mouth touched as she breathed out softly each time his lips met to a new place of flesh. The experience, all of it, was so new and surreal to her, it was almost like a dream.

Through the darkness she found his hair, hands moving through it and down his back side, encouragingly, and when lips found more sensitive areas, she softly gasped, or gave a breathy moan.

Aeytrious

Ryk used Dylanna's response to his touches to guide him. He paid more attention to those places that elicited the most response, and her pleasure fed into his desire. The intensity of those desires soon found him leaving moisture on his smallclothes, and as he had no others, he pulled loose the tie, and kicked them free. They're nude bodies, hot with passion and lust, tangled together in a beautiful dance. Ryk pressed Dylanna into the mattress with a gentle strength as he parted her legs with his knees. He found renewed energy, as their bodies met, where before there had been only exhaustion, and he drew each moment out. He slowly pulled her up to meet him, once he was between her thighs, and his lips and tongue found her breasts. Then her neck, and up to the graceful line of her jaw. He slid his hand into her hair and eased her face toward him, parting her lips with his own. He felt as if he could taste her soul in their kisses, and he strained to breathe her in. He rocked her gently into his body with his arms as his body mirrored the motion, all the while kissing her deeply.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

It had been a very long year, a very long summer, a very intense heat. Though the temperature in her room had been comfortable before, she found herself in a fever, her body hot all over to the touch, and her mind in a whirl over what Ryk Handelaar was treating her to. She felt as if her body were a temple, his lips fervent with prayer, and the feel of his warmth all over her, to take in his scents so close had her undeniable wanting of him.

She should have been frightened, should have been scared, for it was the first time they would properly make love together, had confessed their love to one another, and though doubts still held a powerful weight between them, in that moment they were cast aside for heat and need, and for the desire to believe in nothing else but this perfection.

The second her legs were parted she whimpered, finding the gate of opportunity forced open. And then their bodies, pressed so closely together she could have swore her breath was to be squeezed out of her, except it was stolen away by their sudden union, and of his kiss, and she moaned pleadingly through it as legs wrapped around him tightly, so did her arms, sealing their bodies together as she breathed hotly against his ear.

"By the Gods, Ryk," she moaned.  To feel the length of his sex move within her own was dizzying, maddening, for the sensation made her burn, and her sex moved all around his entering length, tasting it in frenzy and then tightening up until it felt just right. Not only was her sex tight, but her body was tense as well, clinging to Ryk like a second skin as she breathed and moaned and rocked her hips with his, mesmerized by the sounds in the darkness, of his breath, of his own grunts and moans, and of the soft, slick sounds her soaking wet sex made as he claimed her. And it was the first time in her life she could ever just let herself go.

Aeytrious

Ryk eased Dylanna back down onto the bed, pulling her arms free of him. He interlaced his fingers with hers and raised her hands high above her head. He took his mouth from hers to gently bite her neck as he drove himself deeper into her. Never ceasing in the rotating and thrusting of his hips, he held her two hands in one of his, as his other groped and fondled her. Her body was soft, with an underlying strength from sailing on her trade vessels. He could feel the muscles in her back as he slid his hand down to massage her buttocks, pressing her up into his thrusts. He then moved his hand around to her abdomen, skimming it up through the sweat of their joined bodies. He cupped and massaged each of her breasts in turn before moving his hand back up to hers. Both of her hands in each of his, he swept her arms down, guiding her hands under the small of her back. The position of their four hands causing Dylanna to arch her back, Ryk brought his mouth down to her bosom, licking, nibbling, kissing, biting. He soon released her hands, placing his on her hips. He kissed her as he rolled onto his back, pulling her with him. His eyes having long adjusted to the dark, Ryk could enjoy the view of his lover as she sat astride him in the starlight. As he pushed the hair from her face, he made an almost imperceivable whisper, "I love you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna moaned and writhed beneath his ministrations, each thrust making her burn, each thrust making her desire. The kisses and touches and teeth only helped aid in making her whimper, his sex striking her deep as she felt the pooling of pleasure within her.  And then they rolled over, positions changing, and she ontop of him, taking in his length as deep as it could go. Her lips remained open, teeth digging into them, nearly drawing blood as her lashes hung low and her eyes threatened to roll back inside her skull.

She could barely see him through the haze of her intoxication of lust, and the wild, untamed curtain of her dark hair about her face. But then his hands found those locks and pulled them aside, and green eyes moved from the heavens back down to him, and she saw the lusty look and gleam in his eyes, and something more.

'I love you.'

The words came out, sounding so perfect, so right. She trembled, softly whimpering as her sex clenched around his.
"I love you too."

The words sobered her briefly, as she leaned forward over top of him, hands smoothing from his belly to biceps, lips doing the same, pausing at hot breaths against his throat as her hips moved slowly, gently, sensually as she was in command now, moving over top of him. Her hips were rolling now, in a gentle rhythm, body reveling in the moment. He felt so good buried deep within her, hitting so many sensitive spots. She felt alive, truly alive, and soon deep moans were coming from within her throat, finger nails raking down his shoulders. She was afraid to go any faster, afraid to get herself to her peak, to scream out his name. But how she wanted to. But she knew those years of repression would come out too loudly. And what if their son woke up now?

Whimpering, she chewed on her lip, continuing to ride him and continuing to writhe in the slow, pulling heat of ecstasy.
"Gods, it's been too long since I've ever done this," she confessed, words strained through a moan.

Aeytrious

Ryk smiled with pride at Dylanna's words. She was the only woman he had ever wanted like this, simply for the sake of it. Sex was a means to an end, it was a way to take control. As much as he took pleasure in being a talented lover, nothing pleased him more than being inside this woman as she writhed with pleasure. He could feel the spasms of her body as she was raised toward climax, and he could feel her sex grip his as she resisted it. He pushed his pelvis up slowly, arching his back, lifting her up as she rotated her hips. The grinding of their bodies filled him with ecstasy, as he gripped her hips and pressed her down harder into him, driving himself as far into her as he could.
        Without warning he dropped his pelvis down and she fell the few inches, slapping against him. He quickly lifted her again and dropped her down over and over in quick succession. He knew that she would not last long if he continued so vigorously, so he sat up and pulled her into him. She likely scream out if she didn't have somewhere to bury her face. He pressed his shoulder into her mouth so she could bite down if she needed to, as he fiercely bounced her along the entire length of his manhood. When she was spent he'd support her, as she'd likely collapse against him. In the mean time he enjoyed the sounds she made as he was filled with the pleasure of thrusting up into her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Ryk knew too well the language of women and she found herself soon at his mercy, his sex slamming up into her, over and over and over again until her breath hitched, a groan came out and she found herself burying herself against him, hot breath splaying across his sweat slicked body. But nothing could stop the sound from coming out, her cries to the heavens, of his name splitting out from deep within her throat. The moment was a white hot explosion, her mind numbed to everything but the scorching moment of intense union and heat, and her sex spasmed wildly against his length.

And then in a whimper it ended, her sex nursing at the ends of her contentment, and soon she was a puddle of goo strewn against his form. Her heart was beating rapidly, her chest sealed against his, face buried into his neck and shoulder as she moaned.

"By the Gods.... Ryk." She closed her eyes tightly and shivered. "That was... just how I remembered it." And she felt her already flushed cheeks heat at the memory. And her body, though sated in that moment, clung to his sex again as she found the energy to turn her cheek towards him and gently kissed him softly on his shoulder, then his neck.

Aeytrious

Dylanna may have fallen limp, but Ryk had not. He let her rest only for a moment, kissing her softly on the mouth, before he laid her on her back, letting the weight of his body press against her. With his hands he guided her arms up around his neck, then slid his own under her, holding her tight to his body as he slowly rocked into her, thrusting slow but firm as explored her mouth with his tongue once again. He picked up momentum, driving into her faster and faster, harder and harder, shaking her entire bed. It began to slide away from the wall with the power and speed of his thrusts. His mouth covered hers, blending his grunts and moans with her whimpers. His hands found her hair and gripped close to her scalp, pulling it with a slow intensity. He pulled her head back slightly, exposing her neck that he slowly bit into again, harder than before, likely leaving evidence of his passion. His mouth soon found hers again as his thrusts reached their zenith. He pressed his lips hard against hers as he slammed his pelvis hard against hers. His entire body tensed, and he crushed her in his embrace just before his spasm of pleasure spread across him. He was spent inside her, and his body felt heavy with exhaustion. His mind raced with the exhiliration of their love making, and he was barely able to hold himself up to keep from crushing her. His gasps came in short and quick, his breathe hot on her skin as he kissed her all over, whispering I love you's between each contact of his mouth to her flesh.
        "Nothing has ever felt so wonderful," Ryk said breathlessly as he collapsed beside Dylanna. "You are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on." He caressed his fingers across her breasts, then down her stomach to her swollen sex, and back up again, trailing lines in their mingled sweat. "I can't wait to marry you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna lay there, her body red and flushed and her chest heaving with breath. She had managed a second orgasm when Ryk took the lead, pounding into her and filling her up with his hot seed, and the very sensation set her over the edge, and now she was doubly exhausted as she peered over at him through a mask of messy, tossed hair.

At his compliment, she found herself smiling, in spite of herself.
"You aren't so bad looking yourself. It's one of the reasons, I think, you can get yourself so easily in trouble. And as much as I hate to admit it, I was always attracted to you. And now that we are to be married.... well, it just all seems like a dream. Except I know it's not. These past few weeks I've been so ill over it. I think my nerves were sufficiently shot."

And she sighed at the memory before peering back into his blue eyes.
"But now I think you've exhausted me, and I've never felt so.... content in my life." She closed her eyes and sighed again, just enjoying laying beside him, taking in their joined smells and the warmth that clung even to the air.

Aeytrious

Ryk was not content to just lay beside his lover, he needed Dylanna closer.
        "Come here," he said to her, tugging her closer. Half on top of him, her arm and leg draped across him, he turned her chin up so he could kiss her gently on the mouth.
        "Never in my life did I think I would have anything like this. You are an amazing woman to have found your way so securely into my heart," he stroked her hair, heavy with her sweat, as he looked into her eyes. "You fill me with a craving for life that I never knew I was capable of. This man, this identity, had been a play, a ruse, just a means to an end. You make me real. You make me whole when I didn't know I was incomplete. If it weren't for the complexity of our lives, I'd whisk you away from all this. Marry you down the coast, and hide away with you for weeks on end, making love to you all day, stopping only to feed you," he kissed her through a broad smile. "I know that our honeymoon will have to include an entourage to care for Sam and keep him occupied as I ravish you daily," he laughed through his word, "but it will have to do. I never want to be apart from either of you for long if I can help it."
        Feeling Dylanna's heartbeat calm, her breathing slowing, as the adrenaline of love making faded away, he noticed his own calm as well. True calm. The only time he had ever felt this steady was when he stole his freedom from Defalcat with a blade next to his spine. The symbolic transition of this moment was not lost on him. Once again he had stolen his freedom. He did not know that it had been missing, but the life he had wrapped himself in was a cold prison. The warmth of this woman's body against his, the kiss he pressed against her lips again, this was freedom. He could soar above the clouds on angelic wings and not feel more free than he did with Dylanna's weight pressing against him, her limbs tangled in his. He kissed her again, and again, not wanting to stop. She would be his only reason for living, her and their son, and any other children their lovemaking produced. Her soft body against his as he kissed her, he couldn't help but lust for her. With each kiss, his arousal grew, and only the weight of her leg across him, kept his swollen manhood from standing at attention.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna groaned in protest as she was tugged near, but she was smiling, even through his kiss.

"I think you give me too much credit," she told him coyly as she sighed from where she lay, entangled over him. "To think, all of my evasiveness would equate to this moment."  She gave a sigh, a happy one, and one to help pull her through her exhaustion as her eyes sought his. She listened to him, and his heart beat, and was about to make a comment about that one time in the library, when he had cornered her there and she used just about every resource to try to one up him and get him to leave, in an albeit subtle way, but that was one of the moments she recalled fondly, and one of the days she knew she was falling for him, even when she tried so fervently to deny it.

But then she felt something on her leg, and her brows raised and her lips fell open just as those same brows came down as she narrowed her gaze at him.
"Ryk... is that?" she couldn't believe it and was nearly choking on a laugh. "And here I thought you were spent..."
Of course it was foolish for her to think she could get away from his affections so easily. She had starved the man of herself for years. She supposed this was just the repercussions of it.

Aeytrious

Ryk didn't have much remaining stamina but he had the desire. He rolled to face Dylanna, lifting her leg further over him. He kissed his lover gently on the mouth as he easily slid his hard shaft into her once more, the remnants of his seed and her pleasure leaving her still wet. He glided his hand along her leg to her firm rump, and pulled her in tight against him. He slowly ground his pelvis into hers, giving his hips a circular motion. His mouth soon left hers to kiss her cheek, jaw, neck, and shoulder. He dragged his tongue back up, nibbling and sucking on her ear lobe. Ryk released Dylanna's buttocks from his grip to reach between her legs from behind. He gently inserted two of his fingers into her already full sex, increasing the pressure of his tool inside her. His slow gentle thrusts drove as deep as he could reach into her, filling him with pleasure that he expressed in short gasps and grunts as he kissed her. The passion of his biting and sucking would likely leave marks on the left side of her neck and shoulder. He was oblivious to the marks his lust left on her flesh, knowing only the pleasure of being inside her body.
        Ryk removed the added pressure of his fingers and rolled Dylanna onto her back, moving with her as he did, lying on top of her. He found her hands with his, intertwined their fingers, and slid their hands up near her head. He used his hands and knees to relieve some of the weight of his body from his lover as he steadily drove himself into her, slow and gentle. The fevered speed of his lust had ebbed but his desire to be wrapped in this woman's body in her love, remained. The tight grip of her sex on his was maddening. He had to fight against an orgasm, stopping his thrusts, pressed into her to the hilt, trembling as he held there, his mouth tight against her as he struggled to contain his pleasure. It wouldn't be long until he filled her with his seed once more.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey