Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Late Kiss Goodbye {M}

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dylanna let out a soft gasp at his response, not expecting him to simply begin taking her again. But in spite of her surprise, her lips curled as she released a breathy laugh and moan.
"Ryk..."
And then she was surprised again, finding her tight sex not only crammed with his, but a few fingers helping to aid in the sensation as she gasped and clung to anything she could, her hot sex pulsating wildly to taste and sample this new feeling.  And soon she was moaning deeply within her throat as he fucked her this way. And it seemed the bites and marks left by his lips only aided in the sensation, as Dylanna was pushed nearly over the top.

And then she was on her back, hands squeezing his as they were threaded together above her head and she, breathing of sounds of pleasure as he continued to slowly make love to her. The sensation drove her wild, stoking the flames to a higher sort of being that made it feel as if she might explode clean out of her skin. In and out, in and out his length would burn her, thrill her in slow, sensual motions until suddenly it all stopped, lips pressing hot and tightly against hers as she tensed up, sex tightening.

If he thought he was trembling, she was positively shaking, gripping onto him tightly, suddenly, as a hot breath exploded against him as she gasped out a moan of his name. She clung to him now in a fever of heat and need as her hips rocked wildly, sex tightening up as much as it could as she rode his entire length into a screaming moan of ecstasy.

And she was seeing white, the bliss intense and taking her to a whole other world, and this time she forgot to bury her lips away as the cries of pleasure rung out into the night.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

The point of stopping his motion had been to control himself and keep from ending their pleasure too soon. With Dylanna's hips suddenly rocking so violently, Ryk could not contain himself. With his ecstasy about to burst forth, he pumped hard and fast into his lover. As she cried out in pleasure, her sex gripping his so tightly, he let out a deep sigh of release, his tensed body relaxing as his hot seed filled her once more. He untangled their hands from the iron grip of their simultaneous climax, and supported his weight, with some difficulty, on his elbows. Ryk moved his mouth back onto Dylanna's and gasped for air between his kisses.
        "That was the first time," Ryk breathed between wet kisses, salty from their sweat. "...the first time it's ever been," he struggled to get the words out, breathless as he was. "So intense," he smiled as he kissed her. "Love makes this better," Ryk told her.
        "I love you, my beautiful wife to be," he pushed Dylanna's wild hair from her face. His eyes found hers, and he held her gaze. "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen," he brushed the back of his fingers against her cheek as he smiled at her. "How I have been blessed with the most strong and beautiful woman as my lover is a great mystery," he leaned to his side, unable to hold himself up any longer. "Can I hold you while you sleep? Or should I go my love?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna sighed contentedly, practically melting into the covers when his kisses and words and the sex was all through. Her eyes had been closed, but when he spoke to her, they had opened, gazing up at him hazily as she bathed in the after warmth and glow of her body completely and utterly sated. She released a whimper at what he said, but did not speak, simply staring at him, watching him with curiosity.

"It's still strange,"s he told him, moving to lay on her side, her head resting over one of her arms that stretched across a shared pillow. "I should be still spiteful of you, still hating you and avoiding you to all ends of the earth. Yet here we are... somehow, sharing my bed."

She gave a brief, breathy laugh and observed his blue eyes again, this time a bit more affectionately.
"I know this won't be easy... and... despite what we did," she began, wording everything so carefully. "I still need time.Time to digest this, all of this. After all, Samuel still needs a better explanation and.... well, most of Arca's high society believes I hate you." She gave a small smile at that. "Perhaps I still do." But even as she said it, her smile and gaze warmed.

"I think it will be difficult for many to accept. You are not nobility, and I.. well, we,... both of us are the wealthiest tradesman in Serendipity. It.... I do worry that a lot will not be happy on this joint enterprise." And at this realization, she frowned.

Leave it up to Lady Swinden to bring up business after pleasure.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Ryk was happy to be laying here with Dylanna, and nothing could bring him down.
        "I'm not worried about the business side of things," he told her, "Yes, the profits of our two businesses will be coming to the same family. We should also both learn the ins and outs of each others enterprises. But, we should keep the contracts and actual dealings separate. At least at first. Mine are not all above board, and yours are." He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, "I use manipulation, sabotage, and other devious means to control the greedy merchants and nobles that spend so much time trying to swindle each other. You deal with all the honest people with much more honest tactics." Ryk dissed Dylanna softly on her cheek and gave her a warm smile, "It's one of the things I love about you. You're incorruptible."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna couldn't help herself and smiled as he kissed her.
"Incorruptible? Then what was all that?" she asked, planting a warm, soft kiss upon his lips. "You know.."s he began, peering into his eyes, her lashes hanging low. "I promised myself this would never happen. But here I am and well..." Her cheeks turned pink and heated. "It seems we couldn't wait to consummate this until our wedding night..."

And like most virtuous women,s he had wanted to pride herself in being a virgin for her husband. Well... technically,s he had been at one point for him- and had only given it away to him. There had been no other men on her bed post notches, and as far as counting the times she ever did this....
Their little romp on her bed already doubled her active sex count.

Aeytrious

"If you like," Ryk grinned at the planned words, "we can pretend you're a virgin until our wedding. But it might be hard to sell with us already having a son." His smile grew wider. He reached to brush a hair from her face. "You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."
        Ryk wanted to wrap her in his arms and bury her in more kisses, make love to her again. Had not the stamina for it though, so he was content to kiss her softly and gaze at her face. Exhaustion tugged at him, pulling him toward sleep, but he refused to give in. Dylanna's gorgeous face, the heaving of her breast as she breathed, the beating of her heart. He would stay awake as long as he could, watching her, feeling her in the dark.
        "I want to stay and hold you through the night. If you like, I can leave with the rising of the sun," he kissed her yet again, "but I want to hold you while you sleep. There will much chaos as we bring our lives together. I need to be sure to get as many nights of holding you as I can."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna breathed out a sigh at such a revelation before she found herself clinging to him back and kissing him soft.
"Then stay the night," she spoke softly, leaning her forehead against him. "Perhaps we can explain things to Sam in the morning..."
And then tired gaze suddenly perked up, eyes trying to read his. "What will you do tomorrow? Are you going to run off? Playing with wolves?" It was still all such a strange concept. To think this man lived so many lives. Yet here he was, wanting to make another one with her.

Aeytrious

Ryk gently pulled Dylanna in closer, his hands slowly gliding up and down her body as he caressed her warm flesh. "I am yours tomorrow, and the next day. I've already made arrangements for my absence." He nestled his face into her neck, kissing her softly. "Will you have time for me? If not, I will spend the time with Sam." Ryk released Dylanna from his grasp, giving her the space she'd need to get comfortable. "I will hold you however you like my love. It will be my pleasure to be your cushion, or your shawl."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna studied his face a moment thoughtfully, her face now half buried into the pillow.
"I'm so tired," she admitted through a breathy laugh. "And I'm not used to... such an option. The only other person I've cuddled within inside the bed was Samuel." And normally he nestled within her arms.

"And tomorrow? I've been staying at home since the incident," she told him quietly. "I've been afraid to leave, or ever let Samuel alone. I've hired more maids and servants to keep a watch on the place. And this... this is the first time Sam isn't in my bed."

Ironic it would be the same night she'd share it with Ryk.

Aeytrious

"Well then I chose a good night to return," Ryk said to Dylanna, a soft smile in his eyes. His fingers traced lines across her, his caress raising goosebumps on her skin. He leaned in to kiss the back of her neck and shoulder.
        "The Mountain Cats, the idiots that Valeska used, seem to be fleeing to here from Cerenis, after they were thoroughly crushed there," not a trace of anger or fear entered his voice as he spoke of them, or Valeska. "The Soot Wolves will crush them in time though, even with the unrest in the guild, we would never let an outside guild assert control in our home," he sounded completely confident. He knew that he'd come out on top in the end. These fools that were upset about guarding civilians, the ones that were angry or fearful with the Zahi situation, would be dealt with. His decisions may have been very personally driven lately, but he still filled all their pockets with gold. Most of them would have been swinging from the gallows long ago.
        "I will keep you safe from now on," he stroked her hair as he reassured her of her safety, "I will never let you be hurt again."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna let out a sigh. She wanted to just forget about all of that. It was all that was on her mind as of lately and well...
Having sex with Ryk, at least in that moment, had her forgetting everything that made her worried. She sighed again and groaned and nestled into him.

"I just want to forget about all of that for just tonight." She released a breath, keeping close and breathing in his smells. It was a comforting scent, his natural musk. And with her soft perfume mixed with the scent of sex and sweat, it was a smell that was lulling her into contentment and helping coaxing her to her much desired sleep.

"Perhaps we can talk more come morning," she said, trying to stifle a yawn. "For now, pretending everything is right in the world sounds good to me. Perhaps I can finally get some sleep tonight." Except it was already late, and Samuel was an early riser.

Aeytrious

Ryk held Dylanna, stroking her hair gently, caressing her as she lay against him. He didn't utter a sound as he lay there motionless. It was not long before his lover fell asleep. He was contented to watch her as she slept. Soon though, he dozed as well. It was the most pleasant, contented sleep he'd ever had. Just an hour later though he woke. He'd never stayed in one position so long and his arm under Dylanna had fallen asleep. So very gently, he slid out from under her. She murmured in her sleep and he froze, not wanting to wake her. Sure she would stay asleep he lifted himself from the bed. He made sure the covers were securely about her, and kissed the top of her head as she slept. She was so peaceful. Such a beautiful creature.
        Ryk went about collecting his garments, slipping back into them. His body was salty, and he longed for a bath, but there was something more important on his mind, so he reached into his pocket for the primper and gave himself a tap. The magic swept over him, cleaning him and his clothing. The primper tucked safely away again, he headed for her door. He unlocked it with a quick turn of the key and slipped out silently. He knew this mansions layout quite well, and it was a short trip to Sam's room. Dylanna kept the boy close, even before he was taken. Sam was her truest treasure. Ryk slipped inside Sam's room and heard the lowest of grumbles from the little wolf as he raised his bed from the bed beside Sam.
        "Hey Lightning," Ryk whispered to the pup, his ears perking up. Ryk pulled a little treat from some hidden place and bent as he approached the bed. Lightning took it with a happy sound, and with a scratch between his ears the wolf went back to sleeping through his guard duty. Ryk looked his son over, sleeping so soundly. He could see himself in the boy now, but he saw more of Dylanna there. He would be a pretty boy if not handsome. He gently drew his hand through the tikes hair, then bent to place a kiss on his forehead. He gave a similar murmur to his mothers, and Ryk held still until he was once again sure the boy would stay asleep, then he was back out the door, into the hall beyond.
        Ryk made his trip to Jasper's chambers on silent feet, his magic boots leaving no trace of his passing. Even as Ryk Handelaar, wealthy merchant, he found the leather treads useful. When he arrived he knocked lightly on the paneled door. He was sure Jasper was not fond of him, but Nammick Swinden had trusted the old man so much, and Nammick was rarely wrong about a man's character. Dylanna had kept the man around to care for her estate after her fathers passing, and it was likely a wise decision. Ryk could trust to do what was best for the Swinden's, so Ryk could trust him, as long as Ryk gave him no reason to betray him. Ryk would be an honorable husband and father. He hoped that would be enough for Jasper.
        Jasper opened the door, seemingly prepared for his mistress. He was dressed and had a candle in hand. A moment of shock registered across the old man's face for just a moment before he hid it away expertly. Any regular aristocrat would not have caught it, but Ryk was also Rufus, the Red Wolf. Years of surviving only with his wit had brought him here.
        "Sorry to wake you Jasper," Ryk said to the head servant, in a hushed voice, "but I was hoping you could help me send for some things from my estate. I want to give the Lady a wonderful day when she wakes, and I want to keep Sam occupied so his mother can sleep into the morning a bit. I'd have gone straight to whomever handles your runners and messengers, but I don't know who that would be. I left Dylanna sleeping soundly and I'd like to have everything prepared before she or Sam wakes."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper gave Ryk a stern look over the spectacles resting on the bridge of his nose. His thin lips were drawn taunt as he breathed a haughty sigh through his nose.
"Mister Handelaar, my requests come from the lady of the house..." Though this was most awkward indeed, to think this... this man was just inside his Lady's house looking to give out orders. And by the looks of things- had he spent the night? He gave Ryk a scrutinizing once over.
"Lady Swinden did not notify me she had a guest," he then added with a raise of his nose, that of which he stared across it at Mister Handelaar. Really! What did he think he was doing?

Aeytrious

"I arrived after everyone was in bed," Ryk informed the servant, "Lady Swinden was working late at her desk. Please Jasper," he pleaded in his hushed voice, "I wish to send for a special tub for Dylanna. She will be very pleased with it. I would go fetch it myself, but if she wakes and finds me gone, I suspect she will be very cross with me." Ryk paused to glance around, perhaps he should find her cook and let them know he wanted her to have a special breakfast in bed as well. He was going to take care of her and Sam all day, as long as Jasper would cooperate.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper gave a tired and patronizing look towards the man.
"And Lady Swinden won't be cross to find you here come morning?" Really! How absurd a thing to awake to! Mr. Handelaar, of all people, in HIS lady's home!

OOC: lol, I could not help myself but make Jasper give Ryk a hard time X3

Aeytrious

"Jasper," Ryk now addressed the old man with a deadpan expression, "You know what Nammick intended, you were not deaf. As much as you dislike me, we will have to get along. I have asked Dylanna to be my wife, and she has consented. I would like to give the woman I love a pleasant surprise in the morning. And I will be spending most of the day with her and our son," he waited for the information to sink in. "Now Jasper, will you help me, or must I wake all the servants in turn until I find the one I need?"

((OOC: makes it more interesting if Jasper gives a struggle. :))))
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

It was here, Jasper's face fell, his eyes going wide as he gaped.
"Lady Swinden is engaged?" he said, the words puffing out and making the candle he held dance beneath his breath. He could not believe this! He knew Lord Swinden had mentioned how well his daughter would pair with the merchant, and that it would 'be good for them both'; but he knew how much his lady despised the idea, so he was more than a little startled to hear this news. And what on earth did he mean by his son?

Blinkingly, he set his jaw and furrowed his shaggy, old eye brows at Ryk.
"Now you listen here, Mr. Handelaar, if what you speaks is true, then why have I not heard it from her own lips?"
For Dylanna hadn't told a soul since she had returned, for hse herself wasn't even sure if it was real, and wehn the days stretched on after she returned to Arca and there was no sign of him- she had gone back to grumbling about him as per usual, even when it might have been a questionable journey at best- considering Samuel let some of the information slip from time to time- but Jasper could not have conceived this!

Aeytrious

"I can be a very patient man Jasper," Ryk tiredly replied, "but this is a time sensitive manner. The fact that I've told you about the engagement will probably upset her when she finds out. She did not want to tell anyone about it until we announced it publicly," Ryk let his head fall forward with exhaustion. "When she revealed to me that Sam is my son, I couldn't contain my joy," Ryk yawned, despite his happy words, "I asked her to be my wife on the spot. I've been out of Arca though, and we have not had time to plan our announcement ball. Now please Jasper, I'd like for my magic bathtub to be brought here so that my fiancé can take a long hot bath and relax in the morning."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper, obviously ruffled by this whole affair, paused a moment to try to compose himself, but it was evident in his heated sigh that he was still a bit miffed and uncertain over all of this. Fixing his gloves and cravat, he gave a gesture with his candle.

"So you wish for me to send some of our servants to fetch this.." and here he paused, sighing again. "Magical tub?" He raised both his shaggy brows skeptically at the man before snapping his fingers and two younger servant boys, haphazardly dressed, came stumbling at his side. This man him frown.

"Mister Handelaar, both Carmiss and Lewentt are at your disposal. Your address is easy enough for me to explain, but I'm certain you might need to pen your request to your own servants to explain your request." For he was certain this sort of request was just not something any ordinary man would do. Then again, Nammick had taken a shine to a man like Handelaar, but Jasper...
Jasper was more like his daughter, and ever wary of him as he continued to stare at the man, but in a much more masked and professional calmed manner.

"And was there anything else you'd like, Mr. Handelaar," Jasper went on, raising his brows expectantly.

Aeytrious

Ryk smiled happily, some of his enthusiasm returning now that he had what he needed. "Thank you Jasper. Only one of the boys will be fine, my servants will do all the work, all I need is a message taken." Ryk pulled out a small sheaf of papers and wrote a short note on it. He handed it to Jasper, so that the man could choose which boy to send on the errand. "Actually Jasper, there is one more thing. Could you have the Lady Swinden's breakfast brought to her room, so that she doesn't have to hurry to rise? I will take breakfast with Sam. I'd like to keep him busy so his mother can rest. She hasn't been asleep long, we had much to discuss."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey