Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Late Kiss Goodbye {M}

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Wh-.. uh?" Blinking, she adjusted her grip on the blanket, still not about to let Ryk get an eye full that morning, even after all that transpired last night. It was still strange, and though the moment of unease had been there when she presumed he had simply left her, it melted away into guilt for thinking it. But she supposed it was hard to kill old habits and thoughts.

But at Ryk's mention of Samuel, the smell of the raspberry pancakes hit her nose.

"Samuel... is he...?" she presumed he was okay, but after what had happened not but a few weeks ago... She was as paranoid as hell about him. And last night was the first for many things- and she found herself missing having the little boy awakening in her bed. But she supposed she ought to get used to it. He didn't need coddled all of the time and with Ryk here...

Well, it was nice. Had he really gone to pick those raspberries, but spotting the stains, she couldn't help but smile.
"Raspberry pancakes..."she sighed and stretched out beneath the blankets. "Samuel's favorite." And then she paused to consider something while smoothing back a piece of unruly, dark hair.
"Did you even sleep?" And she peered over at him curiously, a finger still hooked inside that gnarled curl of her hair.

And then at the mention of a tub, she made a face.
"What do you mean? A new tub?" She could have laughed. What on earth did he mean by that?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

"I slept enough to make it through today," Ryk told his beautiful bride to be, a soft expression on his face. He sat on the bed offering her the tray after placing a kiss on her lips.
        "Yes, a magic bathtub," he told her, "It magically dispenses temperature controlled water, it never overflows, and it the water is magically cleaned. The best part is it'll fit us both more than comfortably." Ryk smiled at the hint of further intimacy, and kissed Dylanna again.
        "I have not eaten yet though," he said as his stomach pointed out his hunger, "I'll let you enjoy your breakfast while I go eat with Sam, then I'll come back to show you how the bath works."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna blinked, trying to wrap her head around this, but the confusion was only laced in the softness of his kisses- and that reminded her of the night. Flushing, she kept a hold on the blanket and gave him a nod, but once her voice found her again, she scrunched her face quizzically at him and asked, "Magical... Bath?" She almost laughed, but it was caught within her eyes. "With magical, temperature controlled waters?" She shook her head, then peered down at her tray full of food.

Tucking back her smile, she peered back over to Ryk.
"Next thing you know, you'll be telling me you and Sam were creating these pancakes out of magic, too," and she plucked a warm raspberry from one of them and popped it into her mouth. The tartness of the berry made her smile.

But then at his insistence to leave, she gasped.
"Oh, but I never miss breakfast with Sam!" she went on, but as she moved to protest,t he blankets jerked away from her as she shifted about the bed, and he would get an eye full of her legs before she moved to stand, blanket still clutched before her as a limp shield- for modesty.

"Though I... I suppose it would not do to eat... eat breakfast like this." she said through a breathy laugh and continued to stand there awkwardly before him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Ryk smiled at Dylanna, and reached out to her. He reached behind her blanket to stroke her bare leg, then tugged at the shield playfully. He stood then himself, and pulled his lover into an embrace, planting his mouth firmly on hers. After the hard kiss he released her with a smile.
        "I love you, you are beyond beautiful, and you stand nude before me with only a blanket as protection. My desire for you burns hot but I must go," Ryk made an effort to quell his lust. He did not want to stroll about the house with an erection.
        "I told Sam that I was bringing you breakfast and that I would return quickly. If I tarry, he may come looking for me," he turned for the door then, "I promise to return once I've eaten and have him occupied with something else."
        Ryk turned the key, unlocking the door. He looked back to Dylanna, waiting to exit only once she'd given him leave to do so.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna gave a sigh, then a nod of approval.
"Yes, don't keep him waiting. Samuel can be quite impatient sometimes," she said with a sigh, still tingly from when Ryk touched her leg and held her for a kiss....
and at his comment. Thankfully it was still dark in the room and could mask her blush.

But before Ryk completely disappeared, she called after him, "Before Samuel doesn't eat too much!"
Then turning on her heel again, she gave another shout, "Or too much to the dog!!" Or wolf..
right, it was a wolf.

But then again, so was her fiance. After the door was shut, she leaned against it after a while, sighing and trying to figure out just what to do. But soon the scent of the food caught her nose and she slipped into a robe and went about eating her breakfast, still disbelieving how she had gotten it or, with a curious glance in it's direction, she had some sort of 'magical tub'.

Smirking through a bite, she shook her head and finished up her meal, then stood up and approached the peculiar thing. It looked just like any other bath tub- except, much, much larger.
Not too much was different about it. She gave a sigh.

"Magic.. right." Ryk probably meant the 'magic' of him seducing her. Such a charmer he was. But the very idea still warmed her with a smile.

Elsewhere...
Samuel had already eaten Two of the fluffy, raspberry pancakes and was starting to poke at the third one, slipping a few pieces to the hungry wolf pup beside him when he was caught red handed, dangling an entire pancake now over Lightning's lips. And before Samuel could even hide the evidence, Lightning leaped up and gobbled down the offered pancake in one great gulp.

And Samuel remained frozen. Oh no! Was he in trouble!?

Aeytrious

"Sam!" Ryk exclaimed, then laughed, "silly boy. Too much human food, and that wolf pup will be pooping all over your mothers house," Ryk still had a smile on his face, but he looked at the attendant and raised an eyebrow. "I left the boy in your care just for that reason." He shook his head and sighed, returning his gaze to Sam and Lightning. "If he messes in the house kiddo, I'm making you clean it up. You're gonna have to touch wolf poop." Ryk moved to the boy, ruffling his hair again, and noting that his face and clothes were a mess. Ryk sat next to him and slid the pancakes over to himself.
        "Now buddy, I'm gonna eat, and you can stay in this room and play with Lightning," Ryk reached over with a cloth napkin, "first I'm cleaning your face. Ready?" Ryk brought the napkin to Sam wiping the raspberry mess from the boy's face. "Now have fun but take it easy little man."
        As Sam got down to play with Lightning, Ryk tackled breakfast. He ate very much like he did when he was working with the wolves. He didn't have the time to enjoy the meal, flying through the pancakes with efficiency. Manners and any amount of elegance were abandoned for speed. He had boy to spend time with, and a fiancé to tend to. Breakfast was just about fuel, he could enjoy himself tomorrow morning. He had promised Dylanna two days of uninterrupted time after all.
        When he was finished, he let the nearby servants know they could clean up. He wasn't sure if they Dylanna relied on them as much, but he was sure they were capable. He went to Sam, and picked the boy up, tossing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Lightning immediately began to yip and jump at Ryk as he carried the giggling boy away.
        "So how about a bath? You're a mess. You have one in your room?" Sam's attendant followed behind them closely as they walked down the hall.
        "Where does Sam normally bathe?" Ryk asked the servant.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Sam stared at Ryk in disbelief. Would he really have to touch wolf poop? Ewwwww, gross! But giving him a guilty smile, he only replied, "But he really liked it!" And made squirmy faces as Ryk went about washing his face.

At Mr. Handelaar's question, one female servant piped up.
"There's a bathing room at the end of the hall upstairs. But normally Lady Swinden gives the young one a bath."

Aeytrious

"Well today," Ryk said to the young woman, "you and I will be washing him. Come along," and he walked off, expecting the lady to fall in behind him. "I have given Dylanna the day off," he said with a grin in his voice, "she has had a lot to handle, she could use some rest. Right Sam?" He lifted the boy from his shoulder and tossed him into the air a bit. He caught him and set him on the ground. "Wanna race there buddy?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Samuel, now excited it seemed he was no longer in trouble, gave an enthusiastic, "Yeah!!!" After he was tossed about.  The female servant fell in step behind them, not certain what to make of this as she glanced around, as if seeking approval, but still obeyed.

Aeytrious

Sam's enthusiasm carried him down the hall at a sprint. His tiny legs made it hard to outdistance Ryk as he hustled behind the boy, servant in tow. When they arrived at the room, Ryk was surprised to find Jasper already there, drawing a warm bath for the little boy. The head servant of the house must be a mind reader. No wonder Nammick had kept him on, and trusted him so much. He knew what the household needed before they even thought about needing it.
        "Well isn't this perfect," Ryk said with a pleased expression, "and you've even decided on the boys clothing for the day. Jasper, you are on your way to earning a raise my friend. I wish the servants of my manor anticipated my needs this way."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper gave a sigh the moment he spotted Mr. Handelaar. He wasn't about to take the man's words seriously- but even still...
He knew he'd have to get used to this gentleman in the Swinden House if what he had said were true.

"Just doing my job, sir." He said, remaining rigid at the door. He appeared unamused, staring past Ryk and down the hall, while behind him Samuel was laughing and climbing into the tub- still with all of his clothing on.

Aeytrious

"Sam! Wait!" Ryk rushed past Jasper to reach the boy before he climbed into the water. He snatched him up into the air, and Lightning let out an excited yelp, then ran a quick circuit around the tub.
        "You've gotta get undressed first little man," he said smiling as he set Sam back on the ground, "and when was the last time that wolf of yours was bathed?" Ryk figured Sam wouldn't actually remember, so he looked to Jasper. "Does Dylanna bathe him in this same tub as Sam? Or is that handled seperately?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper gave an incredulous look to Ryk.
"I would presume not! A beast should not bathe with-"

SPLASH!
ANd before anyone could stop them- Samuel was naked, in the bath, with a wolf pup splashing around and howling in delight beside him- and Sam was laughing all the while water gushed all over the floor in big playful splashes.

Aeytrious

Ryk stepped back as water sloshed toward him, not wanting to get it on his feet and track it about, but the effort was wasted. So much sloshing and splashing was happening that nobody in the room was going to escape dry, not even Jasper. Sam was having a great time, and Lightning, surprisingly, enjoyed the water.
        "Well there's no point in talking about it now," Ryk said to Jasper, "the boy has decided for us. If you supply me with the proper soaps, I will make sure they are both thoroughly clean."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Jasper let out an irritated sigh before snapping his fingers and having a servant girl bring the soaps. He gave Ryk just one look, but held his tongue.
"I'll bring some fresh towels," and with that, he went off to retrieve them.

Aeytrious

Supplied with soap Ryk rolled up his sleeves and approached the tub. He knelt down into the sloshed water without hesitation. He grabbed Lightning and handed him to Sam.
        "Okay little man, I need you to hold him while I soap him up," he told his son, "can you do that for me buddy?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Samuel clung his limbs around the wriggling wolf pup as it yipped.
"Uh huh!" he said, enthusiastically, and giggled when the pup turned on him to give him a sloppy, puppy kiss.

Aeytrious

Ryk rubbed the soap into the wolf pup's fur, lathering thoroughly. He was worried he might scratch Sam, but he seemed more excited by the attention than anything. This was the easiest pet bath ever, Ryk expected more trouble. He made sure to fully suds the little beast, even washing in his ears. Then came the rinsing. He had Sam dip the wolf up to his head, and then Ryk scooped water onto Lightning's head with his hand. It was here that the wolf pup's attitude changed. He didn't like water on his face or in his ears. He really began to squirm, to thrash really, and Sam wasn't able to keep a grip on him. The pup got free and his head slipped under the water, but Ryk was fast. He quickly snatched the wolf up out of the water before any harm could be done. He was done with the tub now, and wanted out, but Ryk held him firmly.
        "I hope Jasper returns soon, or this could get painful for both of us," he said to Lightning.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

By the time Jasper returned witht he towels, he stared in horror at the mess before him.
"Mi... Mister Handelaar- what is the meaning of this!?"

And upon seeing Jasper enter- that's when the pup decided to give his wet fur a good shake-
and water went everywhere.

Aeytrious

Ryk could only laugh. It wasn't his fault the boy and his pup had gone wild. Of course Sam still needed to wash, but the wolf was at least clean. Shaking water all over as Ryk held him in the air wasn't so bad. It could have been worse. Lightning could have dragged a dead animal into the house, or tracked mud on the imported rugs. Now that Jasper had arrived with towels, Ryk handed Lightning to the female attendant, that had so far proved to be of little use beyond ornamentation. She wasn't even that attractive, so she didn't do that job very well either. Letting Sam feed the wolf pancakes, handing him soaps once Jasper instructed it, holding a wet and squirming wolf pup. These were the actions he'd seen her accomplish. With his hands free of Lightning, Ryk turned to Sam.
        "Your pet is clean," he told Sam, "so that makes it your turn," and then he made a grave mistake. He handed Sam the soap.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey