Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]

Started by Zero, November 13, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"He does." Tobias confirmed breathlessly, because despite his claim that it was what the wolf wanted, the thought of biting and being bitten made his heart quicken. He just didn't want to admit that what thrilled the wolf also tended to thrill him - regardless of human reservations.

The werewolf groaned softly against her lips as she gave him a nibbling kiss - another thing he found himself enjoying far too much. He sucked in a sharp breath the moment her teeth touched him, but when Tessa bit down he couldn't bite back the deep growl that vibrated through his body as he jolted lightly.

He hadn't actually expected her to do it, but a wolfish grin took over his features as their foreheads were pressed together. "Yes, just like that."

Tobias buried his face against her hair as she nuzzled against him, reluctant to let the moment pass. If it were up to him they could remain like that the rest of the day, but they should probably cover as much ground as they could.

"By the way," he breathed softly against her ear, "how was that for consummating our marriage?"

DragonSong

Tessa laughed softly, an almost started sound. "Well, I suppose that is what just happened," she chuckled, grinning up at him playfully. His breath against her ear sent a shiver down her spine that she really wished they had the time to explore further.

"I think it was perfect," she murmured, irking her head to kiss him again, softer than before but no less passionate. When she finally broke away it was with a sigh and a pout.

"Unfortunately, I also think we probably shouldn't linger here much longer," she huffed. Contrary to her words, her hold on his shoulder tightened and she nuzzled against his cheek for a moment before pressing a kiss there.

Zero

Maybe he was being silly for bringing it up, but even if this wasn't their first time together - as would probably have been more appropriate - it was their first time together as man and wife, which made Tobias a little giddy thinking about it.

The werewolf grinned into the kiss before being reminded of what he'd just been thinking.

"Yeah, we probably should get up." He rumbled softly as she kissed his cheek. Reluctantly he slowly rose up to his knees, looking down at her sheepishly. "Um, the creek is probably super cold, but if you want to, you know, clean up a little before we go..."

Tobias blushed deeply as he stood and offered Tessa his hand to help her up.

DragonSong

Her own blush deepened and she cleared her throat, nodding quickly. "Yes, I should...clean up a bit."

The water was cold- a doubled edged sword as it turned out, because while it was rather uncomfortable it did a very good job of dousing the heat in her cheeks. Shivering violently, she dressed as quickly as she could and practically threw herself against Tobias the moment she could, seeking warmth.

"Never let me do that again," she grumbled, pouting. "Anytime in the future I decide to get in cold water, you have to come with me."

Zero

Tobias turned very red as Tessa dipped into the creek briefly to clean slightly. He just thought that she might be more comfortable if she rinsed off the bits of grass stuck to her and, of course, the mess he had made between her legs.

His arms quickly wrapped around her as she threw herself at him, the werewolf rubbing his hands up and down her arms to try to warm his shivering mate.

"Well I was going to, you got me sweaty, probably should dip in myself for a second." Which was perfectly true, except the cold water wouldn't bother him very much at all. He practically radiated heat no matter how cold it was. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before stepping away to go dunk himself in the water for a moment. "At least you'll warm up when you're clinging to my back in a minute?"

It was actually pretty refreshing, but not nearly as much as a warm bath with some soap would be, preferably in the company of his wife. Once they got home he could arrange that much of a small luxury for her.

Tobias got out of the creek and let his body twist back into the wolf before stepping to his mate and lying down for her.

DragonSong

Tessa let him draw away reluctantly, those guys she couldn't deny she'd certainly been subjected to worse sights than that of her husband bathing off the sweat from their lovemaking.

She grinned when he changed forms and laid down to make getting up on his back easier, grabbing fistfuls of his fur as gently as she could as she settled into place.

"You're right," she chuckled as she pressed herself against his back, practically burrowing into his fur. "This is warmer." She stroked his shoulder, then twined her fingers through his ruff. "Alright, I'm ready."

Zero

Tobias let a soft rumble escape him as his mate snuggled herself so securely into his thick fur. It pleased him that he could keep her warm, and to feel her pressed tight against him.

The wolf rose from the ground when his wife was secured on his back. He wondered how quickly they could really get to his old home traveling this way. It would have taken much longer if they walked as humans, he was certain.

He moved back into an easy pace, jogging through the forest as they navigated the underbrush for another several hours. Tobias didn't dare stop until it became darker among the trees as the sun set. The werewolf was eager to put as much distance between them and Ketra as he possibly could. As much as the guards couldn't stop him, he still would rather not have a confrontation between them and the wolf.

Finding a good place to rest for the night wasn't hard. The wolf could make himself comfortable almost anywhere, but he tried to find a place with dense brush where Tessa could be shielded from any wind.

Tobias stopped and laid down, panting softly as he waited for Tessa to slide off him so that he could change again.

DragonSong

Falling back into the familiar rhythm of travel, Tessa found herself almost starting to drift off as she clung to Tobias' back and let her cheek rest against his shoulders. The rocking of his gait was no longer strange to her, but comforting, lulling her in a sense of safety.

She hadn't entirely realized they'd stopped for the night until the rocking motions stopped. "Mm?" She blinked when they stopped, then managed to sit up on his back with a yawn, arching her back in a stretch. "Oh!" Suddenly she snapped into a more alert state and scrambled off his back. "Sorry, love." Flushing, she scratched at his ears.

With another stifled yawn she glanced around the little gap in the trees, then settled herself in a softer looking section of the underbrush. Smiling sleepily, she tilted her head at her husband and asked, "Are you going to sleep like that?" She gestured to the wolf to indicated "that".

Zero

Those big wolf ears twitched as they were scratched and Tobias tilted his head into her touch, giving a soft whine as she pulled away. He loved the feeling of her scratching and rubbing at his ears and neck and basically all of her touches felt nice.

Rising to his feet once she settled onto a soft patch of grass under a thick bush, he quickly shifted back into his human form. It still felt silly to blush at being naked in front of her, but the werewolf blushed anyway as he ran his hands through his hair, looking around thoughtfully. They were deep in the woods and had travelled far. Surely there wasn't much to worry about. The city guards would never find them.

"I think maybe I should sleep in the wolf form, just in case. If anything or anyone did come across us I could defend us better as the wolf, and having to transform first will just waste time if we got attacked. I just wished I could talk to you in that form." He sighed and looked at her apologetically.

DragonSong

"Alright." A little pang of disappointment went through her at that, though she was careful to keep it from her face and voice. She smiled and reached up to cup his cheek in one hand, rocking up on her toes and tilting his face slightly so she could kiss him.

Their proximity brought his nudity to the forefront of her mind, and she quickly tried to push it away, despite the blush that rose to her cheeks. Focus, woman. There's a time and a place.

"You'll wake me if anything happens, won't you?" She forced her expression into something a little more stern, narrowing her eyes at him. "You won't just try to deal with everything on your own?"

Zero

His mate didn't need to hide her disappointment; Tobias felt it himself, especially as she reached up to give him a kiss. He brought his hand up, fingers sliding along her neck as he cupped the back of her head gently, holding her in the kiss for a breath longer. There were few things he would have wanted more than to hold his wife all night, but he reminded himself that once they were home they could take all the time in the world indulging themselves in each other.

"Tessa, sweetheart, don't worry about it. I'm sure nothing is going to happen, but I promise to tell you if I sense something wrong." Tobias let his fingers massage gently through her hair, giving her a wane smile. "Now why don't you get as comfortable as you can? At least the wolf will keep you very warm."

Reluctantly the werewolf dropped his hand and stepped back, shifting back to the wolf and nudging Tessa's shoulder gently.

DragonSong

"Mmm...I suppose that's true." She mock pouted at him and stole one last quick kiss before he stepped away from her, then settled herself back onto the grass. She waited until he's changed before she actually laid down, chuckling slightly when the wolf nudged her.

"Alright, alright." She reached up to bury her fingers in his ruff and dropped a small kiss on the tip of his nose. Yawning quietly, Tess curled into her side and curled up slightly, feeling her eyes grow heavy. Exhaustion set in surprisingly quickly.

Well. It had been a long day.

Already drifting, she murmured, "Warm as this is...I can't wait until we can share a bed again. I like getting to hold you..."

Zero

A soft rumble went through the large beast when Tessa placed a kiss on his nose, and he settled behind her comfortably. His fur was thick and soft and very warm. He couldn't agree with his mate's sentiment more, all he wanted was to spend every night holding her.

Tobias laid the large wolf head on his front paws and closed his golden eyes contently. His ears remained perked up to listen for any danger even as he dozed.

Sometime close to morning the werewolf's body shifted back into a human shape and Tobias curled around his wife's back, spooning her with an arm around her waist and his head tucked against her shoulder. He was still very warm and very naked; the grass tickled at his skin, but didn't really bother him.

DragonSong

The first few rays of the rising sun slanted across her eyelids and Tessa groaned sleepily, blinking awake. She was puzzled a moment at the weight around her middle, but a quick glance down showed that it was simply her husband, who must have shifted during the night.

She smiled and reached down to lay her hand over his, twisting to peck his cheek lightly. "Good morning," she murmured, not entirely sure if he'd be awake enough to hear her.

Zero

Instinctive reaction had the werewolf curling his body around Tessa tighter, arm gently squeezing around her waist as he hugged his mate against his chest. Tobias gave a soft little grumble as he nuzzled sleepily into her shoulder in response to the little good morning kiss.

Clearly he was not eager to jump up this morning. Sure, sleeping alongside his wife in a bed would have been nicer for them both, but the wolf was rather content just like this.

"I can't wait until we're home and we can laze in bed for hours in the mornings if we want to." His voice was a bit raspy from disuse and sleep, but a smile curved his lips as he pressed a soft kiss to her shoulder. There was a lot of work to do getting to a comfortable point like that, but Tobias could picture it clearly and it was something he wanted desperately.

DragonSong

"Mmm." Tessa beamed at him as she twisted in his arms so they lay face to face. "That sounds absolutely wonderful," she murmured, reaching up to lay a hand against his cheek.

She let the moment linger, reveling in it, then sighed and moved to pull away. "But that'll never happen until we actually get there. Which I suppose means we must get up, unfortunately."

Zero

"Nooo." Tobias let out a soft whine, not caring how childish he sounded as he pulled Tessa closer even as she tried to pull away. His wife wasn't wrong, they would never get there and have those lazy mornings in bed if they didn't keep pushing onward without constant delays. That didn't mean he had to like the idea of getting up.

"Just another minute?" He asked, putting on his best puppy face before leaning forward to give her a soft kiss and giving her hip a gentle squeeze. Just then his stomach growled and he let out a huff. "Ugh, maybe getting up for breakfast wouldn't be terrible..."

DragonSong

A surprised, squeaking sort of giggle was pulled from her and Tessa squirmed playfully in his grip as he tugged her closer. The giggle became a full blown laugh when she heard his stomach grumbling, grinning up at him crookedly.

"Yes, breakfast would be good," she teased, stretching up to peck his nose.

With a soft, reluctant sigh she moved to pull away again, but not before pressing a few last, scattered kisses to his collar and shoulder. She just couldn't seem to help herself.

Zero

"I love hearing you laugh." A happy, rumbly growl rolled out of the werewolf's chest as his mate kissed along his skin before sitting up. For a moment Tobias just stayed where he was, enjoying the view. It would only have been better if his wife was also naked.

Ah, well, you couldn't have everything

Tobias sat up with a yawn, stretching lazily as he looked around with a smirk. This was a nice place to lie in the forest. Maybe not as luxurious as a soft bed in a warm house, but for a wolf it was perfect. "Mm, there's a bit of food in the pack. If we make good time we'll be in our new home by nightfall."

DragonSong

A soft blush dusted her cheeks almost despite herself and she pecked his nose quickly before turning to their pack. She liked laughing, and honestly it had been too long since she'd been able to do so as carefree as when she was with him.

Despite the strained tension with her parents.

But thinking of that just curved her lips spurly, quite the opposite of what she wanted, so she quickly put it from her mind, looking up at Tobias with a smile as she started looking for father food. "You know, I think that sounds nothing short of wonderful."

Tags: