Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Promise

Started by LostSoul, May 30, 2022, 05:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostSoul

He would laugh, it wasn't much, it was simply home...but compared to the rest of the world, yeah, it was special, his favorite place, and no other could come close.

His smile didn't fade when she asked the question, he did tilt his head. He hadn't told anyone before but his closest friend, not even his parents...well, too him, she was his closest friend outside of his village, so might as well spit out, hopefully she'll be too drunk to remember.

His ears turned red before he spoke, a finger going to scratching at his cheek "Stories are important to my people...and I grew up listening to ones about hero's, about saving the day, doing good, or simply stopping evil and doing whats right, even if they were a thief or murderer, with serfs becoming kings to even emperors, and in most, it ended happy, or doing what was right, even at the cost of themselves." he said before scratching at his neck, this was more embarrassing then he thought.

"A-and I wanted that, I wanted to be the hero with the shinning sword, to save the day, to get the girl and live happily ever after. Where I'm from, men are seen for their skill at arms, in combat...my family is poor, we have a farm aye, but most went to selling, my mother was quite small compared to the other wives and daughters of the other farmers, who are quite plump. We didn't have enough to train in arms me nor me father, I could of joined the guard I guess...but it wouldn't be the same. I saved up enough to get me a sword, took a few years, but I got it, did favors until I got enough supplies to leave town...I don't want to be a serf forever, I want to have my name sung by bards for my deeds, to have a princess as large or larger then Yalthnea, to have a castle and my own lands so vast and successful, that even the most poor could eat until they pop...for my name to live on and for my children to be proud of their linage. For my sons to be great fighters and strong in arms, for my daughters to be well-fed and wise where I couldn't be."

He said, taking his time to get through that chunk, his elbows on his legs before smirking and continuing

"Its much harder then I thought...the world outside is different, more cruel, not even my own beliefs, nobles are spiteful, backstabbing sports, people starve so others could feast even though they would prosper more if they gave of their plentiful stock, princesses are not as large as their land...but quite skinny, and dragons that capture you  for misunderstandings and other horrible things...I've seen so many, and so many times I wanted to go home." he said, his brow furrowing, a tear falling from an eyes before wiping it away.

"But their smiles...to see that despite my hard ship, that a town no longer has to live in fear of the bandits knocking on their door. To see a father cry when his children are back in his arms instead of a trolls belly, to be payed by the last morsel of food an orphan has because they are too poor to provide anything else...it makes it worth it, every day, and even more so that I'm doing what is right, even if my name isn't being sung, I'm a hero, to my own people and friends." he said with a grin, sniffing as he rubbed his nose slightly, can't go crying now after all of that

His brows shot up, shit might as well tell her now that he's pouring his heart out or he never will.

He clapped his hands before continuing

"So...I want you to come with me, as I said before, a year ago, yar the best person I know outside of my village, and one of the kindest I know as well...and a good friend, I trust you with my life, and I want you to join me in my adventures...but things ya should know about me, and my, uh village." he said as he made a motion to the stone statue

"That is my goddess, Yalthnea, and my village's goddess, including the surrounding villages where I'm at, the goddess of Battle, Fertility, and Growth, and many, from what I've seen would consider us...strange." he said taking a breath before continuing

"Um, compared to the outside, its viewed as beautiful for a lady to be plump and fat, and its a casting system where I'm at, as the fatest generally is more successful and richer then the others, we as men are viewed for our might and strength in arms to protect our lands and ability to give to our families. I too hold those same views, which I learnt are quite strange or even disgusting by some folks...for example, you are very pretty and compared to your peers in the city, shaply, but in my home town, you are thin and many would think you starved in torture, or the poorest of poor." he said as he scratched the back of his head, oh boy, this was getting hard

He swallowed before continuing "I...I wanted to let you know before you made a choice to go your own way, or to come with me, as those are my peoples beliefs, and we are a wee bit strange....umm yeah, what ever you choose to do, it is up too you, you are free and I'll always be here for you, even if you choose to go your separate way, I'll always come and check on you year after year...you're my only friend outside of my hometown anyway." he said with a big grin, trying to crush the panic on the inside, he had never done this before, its not like he was asking her to marry him oh jeez, but it still was nauseating stressful...wait, was she drunk? Perfect, hopefully she won't see how embarrassing or red this made him.

And he was bright red, and sweating bullets despite his smile, clearly, this took some effort to get out, sometimes even like he was chocking to get the words out of fear, but he said it honestly, and he would wish her well regardless of choice...she was one of his only friends. He sat there, back straight, his hands gripping his knees until the knuckles were white as he waited...he may have stopped breathing as well.

visualspice

Godfrey was... a lot to take in; from his enthusiasm of words and actions themselves. Her smile was small as he went on, gushing about his home land, family and dreams. At first, her blush mirrored his when he spoke about finding himself a lover, her stomach wriggling some in flip flops of uncertain emotions.  Primarily because saving the girl was exactly what she kinda was to him.

But as he went on about his goddess and finding a fat princess,  she couldn't help herself but hide her slight pang of jealousy with a carefully practiced smile that didn't falter, eyes glistening drunkenly as she listened.

It.. was alot to take in. A hero..
Farm boy had several noble goals. Which is why him asking her to join him actually hurt, an awward sensation curling within itself in an acidic knot within her belly. She wasn't even sure what to say, after all, he had said so much.

And her head was dizzy. She was drunk.

So.. she laughed.  Before realizing, with a bit of sobriety.
"Wait.. you're being serious?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

He clasped his hands, and nodded

"Aye, I am, as I said before ya a friend, a good friend, one of the kindest people I've met, an-and yar a good person, I mean it too." he said nodding again, he wasn't sure what else to say.

He went quite, a mix of emotions dancing on his face, his eyes continuing to sparkle green, the flecks dancing

"I...I don't want you to feel that you aren't noble...to me, you are a good person what ever ya tell yar self. I've met with knights, nobles, counts, dukes, other farmers, even priests that do good...and almost none of them actually do, yet you do, you do care...whatever decision ya make, know you are a good person, and special too me." he rambled on awkwardly before shutting up, he wasn't sure what to see, but he did want to come across as honest as possible which he was.

He had a lot of thoughts about her, he liked her, she was a good person, she was attractive, missing out on his people's standards, but most thought that weird...he even doubted he could get a princess that even believed in what his people believed in...what if he became noble himself? Without marriage? Just through his own skill and merit? That was an interesting thought.

And such thoughts helped distract his own knot of anxiousness, he had a feeling she would say no, and it ate at him, and he didn't know what to do about it, or his own feelings about the situation.  He kept his face neutral as possible, though, he probably looked anxious, maybe even a little scared as he waited, this, thus far, was one of the most scary things he had ever done...and he was unsure why.

visualspice

How was she to reply to that? The farm boy with the near unhealthy ambitions to do good.. be a hero... While it was charming, it was almost a bit exhausting to her, as one might compare to the tolerance of the exuberance of children. And she felt.. strange , a uneasy tickling Whirling within her belly as he went on, praising her, nearly a woo, and she just couldn't help but feel... guilty.

She had not known farm boy for long, but a night in jail would make anyone a bit closer. She could hardly comprehend how he deduced she was such a good person, one he was willing to take on as a travel companion on his adventures. She certainly didn't feel like such a good or worthy person, and his ignorance became transparent by this request.

She felt awful  and awfully confused, because she felt as though she must have done something to string him along, make him ignorant to her vices and become charmed. She was no hero,  nor hero's ally. In fact, she wasn't even perceived as Godfrey's type, a curvaceous woman, yes- a large and pleasantly round one? She was not.

She was also by no means an adventurer, and in fact, she felt she made pretty awful life decisions, one being the choice to follow a man and fall in love with him.  It hurt too much. Things were far easier when she was alone.

She steeled her emotions; her stomach still churning in knots. She wasn't sure how to reject him, knowing it was the only option she ought to do.And she was tired. And she was drunk.

Oh. She was drunk.

She kept her smile cooly upon farm boy as she took her time to reply,  no doubt his heart gnawing over with anticipation. That much was evident in his demeanor.  And.. was he sweating with his blush?

"Farm boy," She went on, laughing softly through closed lips. "Do you even realize what you're asking? Who you're asking?" She did that closed mouth chuckle again, smiling her polished, coy smirk as she held onto her drink.

"Don't ask me such foolish things when I'm drunk. " she took a moment to toy with part of the man's sleeve. It was a habit she picked up when toying with men for information and Godfrey's question put her on the defensive. She smiled her little coy smile and shook her head. "I can barely keep my eyes open, or comprehend what even happened. My head hurts and the room seems to be rocking like I'm on a ship."

She chuckled and patted his hand.

"The only thing I can answer for you right now is that I could go for another drink. I just want to get drunk enough to pass out." She raised her glass to him and smirked. "You should join me." Because drunk men were easier to deal with than this.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

Godfrey was waiting in gnawing anticipation, he scolded himself for his thoughts, he would accept what ever answer was given, and if be, he would return after another year, even if tonight would hurt like no other. He had dealt with such pain before, and he would deal with it again.

He tilted his head in confusion, why was she asking that.

He took a moment to nod "Aye, ya are Missendria, my friend...and also yes, its...hard, I never asked anyone to be a traveling companion with me, a-and I'm sorry for being so anxious...I've noticed the world thinks much differently then me or my little town, most people find it weird, and not something I ever really told anyone before, so I got nervous." he said, not mentioning that he wasn't used to talking to pretty woman, but thats something he would never admit, ever, at least too her.

Then his eyes widened, she was indeed drunk, and he chided himself some more, should of thought of that before telling her so much, she wouldn't even remember probably with her head and drink...on the other, thats exactly why he told her. He was scared she would, he had a niggling voice in the back she would say no, ever after all of this time...he could choose to follow her, but she would also reject that...maybe it didn't matter how much he tried, maybe the answer would still be the same. Sometimes, not even hero's could accomplish things, and their first task was letting go they couldn't do everything, that failure would happen. To Godfrey, he had a hard time even thinking of accepting failure, much less thinking about it.

He went to open his mouth to speak, shut it, then opened it again with a smile of his own.

"I'll drink with you a while, but not too much, I have to be awake in the morning." he said, trying to keep his cheer, but a gloomy stoicism took hold, he knew the answer, and it hurt, it hurt so bad...maybe its not because he couldn't have her follow or he follow her, but because deep down, she didn't want him close, a friend...maybe she never saw him as a friend, but a tool? That thought hurt even worse, it made him feel empty inside.

He grabbed an ale, making sure it was one of the smaller, less heavy in booze ones, going to knock her glass with his, using his spare hand to open it, then pretend to take a swig, when he only but took a sip. For now, this is all he could due to easy her too comfort, he wouldn't sleep well tonight...he didn't want to drown himself like a war vet, he had seen that path too many times, nor wished to walk it. He would face his mistakes openly, nor get too drunk to share the horror's he had scene, for he did not wish to harm her, or see him in such a pathetic state, she did not need his burdens when she had her own, besides, she was likely to travel her own way. At least, even if it was faint, he would keep a twinkle of hope.

He took another fake swig, when it was but another sip, a calm acceptance coming over him, he grinned at her, a cheery one compared to his previously stoic grin, like something changed and decided upon, he made a motion.

"Aye, our drink is solid, both ale and mead." he said nodding, he would weep his losses when she slept, until then, he still had his promise too keep, and would enjoy this time, as he was unlikely to ever do this again with her, yet another punch to the gut, and another reason to weep.

visualspice

Oh she might be a little drunk, but she wasn't far enough gone not to check on his progress with his drink.
"Hey.. farm boy.. you gotta drink more than that. You can't just sip at your drink if you're gonna drink with me. " She smiled at him playfully.  He should atleast get a little tipsy.

LostSoul

He shook his head with a grin as he drunk

"I don't want to get too drunk, for all I know this may be the last time I see you, and I want to remember every minute of it." he said, despite the grin, it was oddly serious as he took another sip,

"If I get too drunk, how am I going to remember? So tell me more about yar self since ya head pounding drunk? Might make me drink more ya know." he said with a chuckle, he wasn't going to drink more, he was going to remember every single moment and keep this fun moment for as long as possible, cause before he knows it, it might be gone by tommorow.

visualspice

Oh..
Oh she could not help herself but laugh,  a sudden bark of a noise that she couldn't hold back any longer as it exploded from her the moment he stopped.
And
. She.. kept.. on.. laughing, full belly laughs.

LostSoul

He blinked at the laugh, joining her in laughing, at least she was laughing, maybe it was at him, but it was something, he grabbed one of the stronger drinks for her, leaning back with a grin.

"Watcha ya laughing about? My serious comments? I'm being serious ya know." he said watching, chuckling, content too see her happiness before snickering

"Ya know what helps with ya drink, food." he said sliding over some food, which was more moving the entire table over, he knew she was drunk but not THIS drunk. He laughed at the thought, shaking his head, yet still grinning.

visualspice

"You.." she tried to speak, but through her fits of laughter it was hard. She finally calmed down enough to wipe at her eyes as she shook her head. Her lips were still curled, eyes twinkling as she leaned forward at the table.

"You know.." she went on with a smirk.  "You're probably the first man I know to refuse to get drunk with me. Most men aren't.. they just don't.." she laughed again. "You definitely are something unique, Farm boy."

Most men had just one thing in mind. Farm boy? She supposed he had some sort of one track mind, that was for sure.

She was still smiling, laughter in her eyes.  She glanced down at the offered food, and took a large piece of it, and then a large bite before speaking through a full mouth as she chewed moaning.
"Gods I must be starving,. This food tastes like heaven. "

LostSoul

He raised a brow before chuckling

"Aye, I do be one of a kind, don't let yar self down, ya do be as well." he said with his own grin...what was she referring too? Two people drunk normally results in telling of sad tales right? Right? According to the tales he read, mostly secrets, tales, and uh...more tales?

He shrugged before taking another sip, didn't matter, he was happy that she was happy. He did grin ear to ear, she liked the food! Of course she did, its his recipe for smoked meat that she was eating after all, he sold that for 4 cows last year. Now he wasn't that prideful, but he was a magical cook, and in a town where every single person cooks better then anyone from any place else he ever ate, including noble food? Oh yeah, he was confident in his cooking.

He nodded "Aye, me own special recipe ya eating thar, and ya probably are, glad ya like it! Its renown even in my own village!" he said as he pushed some other plates. Now, at home, during this time, which was dinner, it was common to eat until they were engorged...did city woman do the same? Probably not, but it would be so hot if she did.

He grinned, lost in his day dream before blinking and snapping back to reality, shaking his head and taking another sip, oh yeah, what he needs, imagining sexy things before she goes, great, real great. He chuckled at the ridiculous of it, flicking his ears before they turned red.

"Ya must not get food like this in the city huh?" he said with a smug grin before laughing "Also, call me Godfrey, or should I just start calling ya skinny bone?" he said with a laugh, even happier that she enjoyed his food and the drink, pride and joys of his town they were.

visualspice

"Your recipe?" She asked, mouth gaping before swallowing her food. "You might want to rethink you're career." She smirked, which broadened even more at his quip.
"No.. I think I rather like Farm boy," She said, smuggly popping more food into her mouth.

LostSoul

He laughed

"Aye, loved the stories too much, besides, wanna be free I tell ya, free! If I'm a lord, sure I got to till me land and manage all of that lord stuff, but I could cook when ever I wanted too...it relaxes me, it, uh, also helps with the uh....getting a princess thing." he said turning red.

"Everyone likes good food, 'eard that a woman's heart lies in her stomach...so I tried extra hard to learn to cook, thank ya for the compliment." he said turning bright red.

FOCUS GODFREY! Don't get distracted! She's likely to be gone by tommorow! TOMMOROW! He shook his head, still bright red thought.

"Uh, anyway! Ya like farm boy eh? Then skinny bone will be yars, fits ya, or ya want another thar city girl? And nay, can't choose city girl, gotta have a bit more...zing? Ya think?" he said with a grin, the objective was happiness until she slumbered! He blinked, remembered how sad it'll be when she's gone...even though he'll see her in a year...damn, why does he even need to stop trying? Momma always said to keep trying. It cheered him as he took another drink.

At this point of time, even thought he barely drank one/third of the bottle, a fatal weakness of his, his tongue and thoughts got more cheerful, as in nature, he's a happy man, even though he's no where close to being drunk, just tipsy, it cheered him greatly from his solemn mood.

visualspice

Missendria moaned. It might have even sounded like she was doing something other than eating.
"Well, a princess would have to be without a mind to pass up this good of food " She went on, eating with haste and licking her fingers clean between great big bites.

"And it's alright if you can't come up with a nickname," She chuckled. "Not everyone can be as clever as me." She smiled proudly at that, stuffing even more food into her face, most unlady like but hell if whe cared. Who knew when she could get this much good food ever again. 

"But my friends call me Missendry. Or Missy. Well, to be honest," She went on, swallowing her food down with more drink. "If I still had friends anyways I'm sure that's what they'd call me."

She paused a moment, eyes widening as she laughed out , "Or a clever person could go with Miss End Me." She was still laughing as she got another helping of food. Food and drink should help her sleep, besides. Especially if she has a filled belly.

"That's it!" She stood and raised her glass at the idea. "Miss End Me the world famous thief!" She laughed but then the world was spinning as Missendria suddenly toppled over towards the ground.

LostSoul

He was growing more red by the moment as he shifted himself about as he nodded awkwardly

He also nodded "Aye, n-nay the most uh, clever." he said, trying to pretend he wasn't tomato red, and failing miserably.

He did raise a brow "Oy, I'm a friend." he said before both brows shot up, and he laughed, but had an uneasy feeling.

"Miss End Me? Nay nay, does sound good, but rather ya not die on me or fall on me." he said laughing before she actually toppled over. He rushed over, knocking his chair over in the process to catch her, hard wood floors would NOT help her head. He slid to catch her, even if that meant falling over on him before moving about to pick her up, or sit her up on a bed. Laughing nervously as he went to speak.

"Mayhaps its time ya sleep Miss End Me." he said with a sad smile, ah shit, he was already feeling sad, damn, like a good dream, gone in the morning...fuck.

visualspice

The two landed together on the floor in, the action being heroric and innocent enough. Too bad for the already flustered farm boy that the woman he was saving was nearly falling out of her robe when she landed over top. And he'd have a good view, especially as she pressed herself up off of him, the action making her precarious clothing situation far, far worse as the front of her robe opened wider.

And it seemed she was none the wiser.

As Godfrey stood and scooped her up into his arms, the robe spilled down one shoulder to expose it, and the angle only made her nearly free pair of breasts appear to be nearly bursting at the seems. And Missendria's reaction wouldn't be helping.

Her smile was playfully coy as her eyes danced while he carried her to bed.

"You taking me to bed already? And here I thought you weren't drunk enough to ask," She teased, voice even a little sultry and her body,  leaning forward just a little that Godfrey just about had an open show. It didn't help that the robe was also hiked up some, showing off shapely legs in turn.

LostSoul

Godfrey was happy to catch her, but his brain almost malfunctioned  at her...uh, clothing situation. This was probably was the closest he's had to being in a room with a woman with, er, such a clothing situation.

If he wasn't red already, he would be even redder now, staring like a surprised Pikachu meme  before looking away, cause like, wow, for how thin she was, very impressive...uhh, assets.

He stared at the ceiling the rest of the way, which may have looked easy, but in his mind, he was having an internal war to not look down. It was currently a stalemate as he robotically carried her over and put her down before nervously laughing.

"Ya wish, maybe if ya stuffed yar self swollen, started to fatten up, and wanted belly rubs." he said before putting a hand over his mouth. Did he just fucking say that?! By the goddess he did, he wanted to die, he needed to settle down before this got even worse. It already was, he felt like screaming and running around in circles while the bells chimed doom. He glanced down and stared for another minute before he pushed his head aside, grabbed a mug of water and dumped it on himself.

He shivered in the sudden coldness as he slapped himself, facing away from distraction incarnate over there and before he could say anything else that would make him want to stab himself. He put his hands over his eyes as he clobbered the lustful uprising in his head forcefully. It was a long moment before he spoke.

"Uh, nay nay, ya drunk, should get sleep, saying silly things." besides, she was a city girl, there was no way she would EVER want to do anything he just said, it was probably disgusting (Learnt the hard way, also, never, EVER call a noble woman pretty straight up, very likely you'll be beat up, tossed into a cell, then have to fight the corrupted system to get out) to her. He shook his head and stared into a corner,  as he shook his head and went to clean up, or find a bucket of water to dump on himself.

His mind was going crazy in emotions and panic, highly distracted as he  searched about, not franticly, but obviously shocked and distracted by his own thoughts, what the fuck was happening?!

visualspice

Where she was discarded onto the bed, she lay like a sultry minx on her side. Her eyes sparkled as she watched Godfrey flounder and half drench himself in water.

"You mean like this?" She asked about his swollen statement, holding up the small statue of his goddess , the item on question. She let herself take on the statue from where she lay, this time it would have to be confirmed she wasn't topless to one degree but.. somehow she was just barely hanging onto decency.

The statue, if he were to look, was the one she just so happened to pick from his pockets.

LostSoul

He would glance over, eyes wide, his statue-by his goddess's tits, he was SO glad he didn't drink more.

All together more red as he searched his pockets, his mouth dropping, his statue! He almost forgot by uh...get his statue, focus, no more running around in fire. He could do this, he got this, he was the man. He took three steps and almost passed out as he forgot to breath.

"Errr, can I have that back? Its important, the priestess gave it to me so the goddess would always watch over me and smile at my achievements." he said, going to sit gently on the side of the bed, cause passing out from lack of breath and panic would not look cool for the future.

The statue its-self was a lot more detailed then the larger ones. The hair was long and wild, going almost all the way to the statues feet. The statue its-self was nude and despite being able to fit in the size of her palm, it would probably be a very, very large person in life. The statue had a round face with eyes that seemed to gleam, maybe some sort of obsidian or gem? It was hard to tell the color in the light, it seemed to go from blue, to green, to sometimes even orange. The statue had a wide happy smile, motherly in a way. The statues limbs were long and thick, the statues hands were resting on the statues very large stomach on the sides, like it was hard to reach the middle. The stomach was quite large, massive enough that it rested right above the statues knees. The statue's chest was quite large, resting heavily on her stomach. Making the statue look bountiful. The legs looked thick and strong to hold the frame, with an ample backside with hips extremely wide, even the rolls in the back were detailed, and yes! The statue was gem encrusted, it was hard to tell, but things sparkled when it hit the light, like just under the surface. It was obviously very well made.

He looked at the statue with slight worry, but also seemed to smile at it as he looked away, totally not using the statue to look at the very drunk ladies uh...form, nope, not at all (why was she so HOT).  He nodded silently, he needed to take his mind off his companion, he started to talk, the statue bring nosalgia, perfect, home was a good way to distract.

"Aye, it is the ultimate goal to reach Yalthnea's size for woman from the perspective of our tribe. The bigger, the more blessings one gets as they absorb the powers of the earth...I plan to go back home soon, as their is old magic back home, and I hope to learn some, most of the magic that the priestess knows is tied to growth, not a domain I have access too, but battle? Aye, that is my role, but it has been aeons since we had a priest, only appearing in times of war or need for more land, when the village needed to stretch its borders." he said, looking down, the only safe space that wasn't too his left, it helped to calm him to think of home (though his head was screaming at him to look). 

He didn't, he kept chatting about home, red in the face, she may spot a small book sticking out of his pockets as he waited for her to return his statue that seemed to sparkle happily  in the light in a pretty red color.

visualspice

Missendria only studied the statue in passing. She had never seen a woman in person so hefty before, the closest being the baker's wife from her own little town. And the wife had seemed very happy.

But then she noticed his red face. Then his butt- more notably the journal sticking out and she, more obvious and more playfully, dove for it and snatched it from his pants.

Godfrey was lucky his back was to her, or else he would have gotten a free show. The robe was just about to undo itself as she lay there beside him,  resting on her belly as she opened the book with smug interest.

"What's this? Does farm boy have a cheque book? Or ..personal diary?" She began to flip through some of the pages.