Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wraith [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And that's when she kissed him again,  this time on the mouth. A soft hand cupped his cheek as she leaned in needingly.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

Godfrey was just chilling, then he was passionately kissed, again, second time in the day now. Thankfully, he didn't have to say words this time. He pulled her in closer. He wasn't sure what really to do? Besides, uh, kiss back of course. He was also touched, eyes wide as he was gently guided too it. He decided he should close his eyes and go with it. His mind beginning to realize that he was, in fact, kissing...again. Started to spiral again into chaos, slower this time, as it was too shocked to react from sudden kiss.

visualspice

The magic of the place seemed to surge through their kisses, lending in the ambience of such a sweetly shared moment. She kept one hand to cradle his face as she kissed him, before slowly pulling away, eyes hazey with a smolder of stars as the heat still felt from it clung between them .
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

This was crazy, it was most certainly magical, he also felt eyes, like being watched, on the other, this was blessed ground for Yalthnea, so thats probably why.

As she pulled away he just stared, like, gob'stopped. This was uh, really, really, errr, hot all of a sudden.

"Wow..." is the only thing he could say, staring back, eyes flickering with solid green flecks that moved quickly through his eyes.

visualspice

Missendria blushed at his reaction.
"That good?" She asked, voice a little husky, her eyes still twinkling from the heat.

LostSoul

Godfrey just stared and nodded slowly, his hand slowly going to brush her cheek and hair out of the way, his brow furrowing slightly, here came the moment of truth that would either break him, or be the best, night, EVER. After a moment of cupping her face with his hand gently he went to speak softly.

"You sure ya wanna be with a guy like me? Ya going to get chunky." he said, his voice a bit deeper, the only reason he resisted going back in was because he wanted to make sure, was this what she really wanted? He wanted it, so badly...but he didn't want this to be a mistake, he wanted to be absolutely sure she wanted to keep kissing a guy who was so different from her...totally not because he had confidence issues with the bombshell...nope.

Even as he said this, he slowly moved closer, he wasn't sure what he would do, but it would most likely kiss, meaning, what else was there right?

visualspice

She couldn't help herself, inspite of Godfrey's seriousness, she laughed. Shaking her head, she moved her own hand to brush his hair from his face.

"Oh, is that a fact?" She asked, eyes twinkling with mirth.  "You proposing to marry me or something, Farm boy? Keep me chained up in some farm house somewhere raising your children while you're off adventuring?" She knew, at least partly what he really meant, but he was awfully fun to tease.

She knew his line of thinking. Farm boy had to be day dreaming up something big.

LostSoul

Godfrey blinked, why was she laughing, he was serious! She was going to get big, and he was going to be responsible! It was so different compared to his home, how could she laugh.

He nodded seriously "Aye! I-" he stopped talking, eyes going wide, how did she know! He was going to wait about six months to make sure and propose!?

He stared more, shaking his head "Nay, nay chained up, in a castle, nay a farmhouse, nor would I just up and leave ya and me kids." he said looking at her strangely until she implied kids, he didn't even know how that worked, he turned bright red, and running out of words, he didn't even know what to say about that now realizing what she was saying, damn brain frazzle dazzle.

visualspice

Missendria placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Godfrey... can I ask you something?" She studied his face, her own now going serious. "Was I your first kiss?"

LostSoul

Godfrey glanced to his shoulder, oh by Yalthnea she was touching her shoulder, he looked back, nodding, she was serious, his own face reflecting it, he was ready for anything.

Except that, he felt like he was suddenly punched in the gut, his face went more red, he didn't say anything but maintain eye contact and nod silently before letting out a soft.

"Yes."

Meeting her's, she wasn't his chubby princess, yet, but to him, she certainly was one. He grew more red at the thought, but maintained his composure, one can not falter after all, she was being serious.

visualspice

She looked at Godfrey,  her innocent Farm boy.  He had so many dreams that drove him. So many ambitions .

And so had she. Her eyes sparkled now with sadness. She was his first.. but she had already lost hers.

"That, I suspected," She told him, her eyes still holding back pain.  "But you were not my first."

And she felt like some terrible godawful whore, her own eyes threatening with tears yet she refused to look away. Before he could even consider this, realistically,  he had to know what was real.

LostSoul

Godfrey watched, his own eyes pained as he saw the sadness and pulled her in for a hug.

"That is ok, I love you anyway." he says, going to kiss her to prove otherwise, which his mind frothed at, so forward!

He did it away, no more did he wish to see such tears, not now, happiness, that is what he wanted, for him and her both. He used his hand much like she did to direct her toward it.

He already been exposed to the world to know how cruel it was, he was based in reality, and he was going to shape it too his will, and it would bend or he would break, and he has yet to break (Though, he had gotten close to breaking himself).

visualspice

Missendria laughed out a cry, shaking her head with tears.

"But Godfrey.. " she shook her head. "You don't know what I've done... or all my foolish mistakes. How can you accept me knowing I'm so broken?"

LostSoul

Godfrey just smiled,

"Its because I'm broken too, life isn't about being not broken, its about being broken and picking ya self back up, we all make mistakes, I make mistakes, I've made so many mistakes and horrors that I wish I could of done better or never, ever seen."

He said smiling sadly at her "I accept you cause you're the kindest person I've met outside me town, the nicest too me, and that you care, you care so much, why does it matter if your broken? I'm just as broken in some ways, if not more." he says going to hug her again.

visualspice

She wasn't sure what to say. She wanted to protest. She wanted to scream, but instead she buried her face against Godfrey and cried.

After a long moment did she finally calm herself, face red and blotchy from tears. She wiped them away on her sleeve and sighed, just letting herself melt into his arms as he held her.  But she remained quiet, she needed the quiet. Just this moment to breath.

LostSoul

Godfrey simply let her, he wasn't sure how long she's been alone without rest, but she needed this. He hugged her tight, patted her on the back, staying quite himself as he watched the drops fall like falling stars before hitting the ground the droplets of the droplets floating through the air like star fall.

Sometimes, only in beauty and in peace will the darkness leak out. In terms of healing, there was sometimes no other way then to let it seep out, just like now.

visualspice

After a long moment of quiet, she finally spoke.
"I hope I didn't ruin this moment too drastically ," She went on with a soft, forced laugh. "Everything here was so beautiful.."

LostSoul

He shook his head

"Nay, nothin ruined, just getting things off ye eh? Good place for it if ya ask me." he says nodding his head  before chuckling "Everything here is STILL per'tty." he said motioning to the tears like starfall about.

"Crying nay make it ugly...been 'ere to cry a lot in me own times." he said nodding, still hugging her, gotta have that hug in pre'check just in case of tears again, he was ready, and confused how things can suddenly go from happy to upset in moments, meaning, he's seen it happen all of his life and he still found it confusing.

visualspice

She couldn't help herself but smile. She peered up at him now, and took in how the unique atmosphere had silvery, sparkling shadows dancing all around like a veil.

"Would it be alright if we just.. took this slow?" She asked, growing quiet as her eyes shined with worry. "I.. was hurt.. pretty badly with love before and I.. I don't know how ready I am to make any sort of deep commitment with my heart. I.. hope you understand. "

LostSoul

Godfrey smiled himself at the beauty, giving her time and peace before he started to laugh

"City girl, that was my plan, how ya know? If ya haven't noticed, nay the best at uh, being...romantic and all." he said chuckling as he nods "Aye, was planning to get ta know ya a bit, nor wanted to make any moves ye didn't want, understand completely, gives me time ta fatten ya up anyway." he says nodding, glancing over with a smirk as he looked out.

"Far as I'm aware, got all the time in the world....all the time." he said, patting her on the back and letting go slowly to observer the place, grinning.

"All the time in da world."