Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wraith [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

That's when she shoved him, aiming to knock him clean over as she laughed.
"And here I thought you were okay with my faults," She went on, smirking as she gestured down her body. "Curves and all."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

He was shoved off the bench, doing a roll with a cackle as he spun around to face her grinning stupidly.

"Aye, uh, that be, but won't lie that I'll be forever trying to put meat on yar bones, why ya think I kept asking if ya sure with me likes and all." he said chuckling before nodding.

"But nay worry, yar per'tty....skinny, but vary per'tty." he said chuckling as he got too his feet to sit down beside her

"Besides, ain't going to change how...errr, that be a lie, can't lie about me tastes, but still nay change the fact yar per'tty besides the point." he said looking away, he felt suddenly very awkward for some reason as he began to bumble

visualspice

Missendria took the time to lay down on her stomach upon the bench and smirked down at Godfrey.
"Well, atleast I know I'd never starve around  you ," She teased. Then she made room when he came to join her,  turning to lay on her back and used his lap as a pillow.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

Would allow the head in the lap, resting their himself, a hand idly going through her hair as he looked about.

Otherwise, not doing much though before chuckling.

"Nay think ya ever going to starve, at least I hope not, be a grave issue it be."

he said nodding, chuckling though, starving? That was used for the worst crimes, he wished that upon no one, starving indeed.

visualspice

Missendria turned to her side. A hand traced up his arm, gently moving over his shoulder then just the tip of his chest before the flat of her hand slid down his arm to find his hand, where she laced fingers with him and gave them a squeeze.  Then she looked back at the veil of twilight and sighed.

"Why would you ever leave this place, Farm boy? It's really nice here."

LostSoul

Godfrey's hand is taking, looking down with a grin before looking up again around the place, squeezing gently back

"Ya know the story hall I showed ya? Every lad and lass 'ere grew up with tales of the outside world being this fantastical amazing place...and it really isn't." he said with a frown "On the other...I've done a lot o' good outside of me town, I met people and did things that would make even god like beings raise a brow, even just slightly that I'm still here...aye, it be a good place. I hope to start another place like this in that town I got...make it just as per'tty if not more."

He said as he looked about "Sure is nice though..." he said looking about with a sigh, at least he had a week or two to spend here, and with a friend none the less.

visualspice

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
"You're such a dreamer."

Slowly she rose from the bench and brushed her hair from her shoulder.
"We should head back. I wouldn't want your parents to worry," She teased.

LostSoul

Squeezed back, helping her rise if she would need it before standing himself with a sigh, but smiling.

"If ya insist, nay think thar worrying about much if ye ask me, vary safe abouts 'ere, mayhaps me mum be thinking we be doing somethin scandalous and is gushing about it at the moment."

He says chuckling, still holding her hand and going to guide her back, he wasn't too worried, and wanted to be close, but also the woods were dangerous at night, and he highly doubt she could handle the wolves, they were big around here.

visualspice

"Oh?" She asked,  arching an eyebrow. "So we'd be well and safe just to stay out all night together?"

LostSoul

Godfrey chuckled "If ya wanted too, though, I much prefer a bed if ya ask me." he said grinning back, leading her through the darkness, it was familiar here, large glowing eyes watching them in the night, or lighting bugs that gave brief spats of light, they were almost out now into the field, the moon over head.

visualspice

Missendria wrapped her arms around one of his and smiled.
"Youre assuming we'd be sleeping," She teased.

LostSoul

Was wrapped around as he started into the fields, raising a brow.

"Assuming that we're sleepin? Ya suggesting that I get ta rub yar belly and cuddle?" he asked flushing, as far as he was aware, there was no activity more intimate (as far as his parents let him know) then rubbing a engorged maidens belly and cuddling. He flushed a bright tomato red, it seems he was not aware of the birds and bee's.

As far as he was concerned, that was with a ritual and up to priestesses

visualspice

Missendria raised a brow.
"So you're a stomach boy?" She teased, sliding her own hand down along her stomach. Although hers was clearly flatter than most women in his village, she had rather full figure and wasn't exactly a stick thin woman like many of the poor.

"And you like to cuddle?" She smirked and nestled in beside him as they talked. "Cuddling I can do."

LostSoul

Godfrey turned more red, he was tricked, wow.

He nestled back with a grin.

"Aye that I am, nay worries, get ya thar, in fact, if ya willing ta try somethin when we get back?."

he said letting go and quickly going to pull her in close, his hand moving around her waist and gently squeezing around her waist "Mayhaps ya will like it, involves food, and put ya out like a light...but moving slow as we are, another time." he says chuckling, nestling in more.

Indeed, for a city girl she was not as thin, and curvy, Godfrey did have plans to thicken her up...by a lot, but patience was key, and besides he never got a chance to do this, ever, and with such a pretty girl...it was like she was a princess, in fact, she was.

Close to home they were, just in the distance.

visualspice

"You know, Farm boy, its a bit scandalous you want to play with your food," She said, her voice dripping with play. Of course she was jesting and her eyes danced to see if he'd catch it. Some things went over the farm boy's head, and she thought it was adorable. And made it extra fun to tease him.

LostSoul

Godfrey furrowed his brow "Wot? Play with food, no no, it uh...." he says turning bright red "Never mind, I'll explain it later." he says quickly shaking his head "Playing with food is scandalous though, nay waste food." he says nodding, as they approach the front door opening it for her as he stops.

"Folk play with thar food?" he asked curiously, this was a surprise, were people really that dumb to waste food? What couldn't be possible...wasting food...madness.

visualspice

And that's when she lost it. Unable to stop herself,  she just let the laughter flow. Shaking her head, she finally turned and kissed his cheek.
"Don't ever change,  Farm boy. It's... charming. "

LostSoul

looked over in surprise, looking her over to make sure she's alright before grinning and nodding with a confused look.

"Ya got it thar." he says  before going to head up stairs, his mom and dad were probably awake, his mom probably taking a bath, and his dad probably out talking with the guys about local farming operations to expand affairs.

Eventually getting to the room, entering before nodding with a sigh "Aight, well, best be off to sleeps now, he said, patting her stomach before letting go and yawning "Oh gosh, guess I need to get out so ya can change." he said after some stretching going to head for the door, gotta give a woman privacy ya know (and also think how squishy she'll be later).

visualspice

Missendria's face twisted in confusion.
"Change into what? This dress is like a robe anyhow. And if it were up to me.. I'd barely sleep in a thing," She told him with a sultry little look as she leaned against the inside of the partially closed door.