Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Life of the Party [M]

Started by MorningStar, December 17, 2023, 05:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorningStar

"Stay with me," he whispered playfully, a hint of neediness in his tone, before closing the distance between their lips. His hands moved instinctively to her cheeks, gently cradling them as he reclined on the bed, pulling her close to him.

As Damien held her in his arms, his mind wandered back to the unexpected turn his life had taken. Love was never a part of the plan, not for someone like him whose existence was consumed by thoughts of vengeance and retribution. He had always operated on the fringes of society, detached and solitary, believing that attachments only led to vulnerability. Yet, despite his best efforts to remain aloof, fate had a way of intervening.

It started innocently enough, with Missendria crossing his path for reasons unrelated to matters of the heart. She was a puzzle to be solved, a piece of the larger picture he was determined to unravel. But as they spent more time together, Damien found himself drawn to her in ways he couldn't explain. Her warmth, her kindness, her unwavering support began to chip away at the walls he had built around his heart.

Now, as he grappled with the realization of his feelings, Damien felt a profound ache deep within his chest. Love had crept up on him when he least expected it, weaving its way into every fiber of his being until he couldn't imagine his life without her. The thought of losing her sent a shiver down his spine, stirring emotions he had long suppressed.

Despite the risks, Damien knew that he couldn't deny what he felt any longer. Love had found him in the most unlikely of places, and he was powerless to resist its hold. With a heavy heart and a newfound sense of purpose, he resolved to cherish every moment he had with Missendria, knowing that their love was worth any sacrifice.

visualspice

Their kisses this time spoke volumes of the love that had grown between them. Soft kisses, sweet and foretelling, were interspersed with deeper, warmer kisses that radiated with desire.
And through them, she moaned softly- kisses deepening with the wrestling of their tongues- bodies pressing closely and her own, instinctively trying to make love to him through their clothing.

She smiled, hair a splayed mess about her face and tickling his in turn.

"Everytime we get intimate," she all but purred before she kissed him again. "You seem as ready as when we were in the closet. "
Her violet eyes danced at that, her body still moving- aching at their touching- even clothed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

MorningStar

"I'm always ready for you," was his breathy response as he kissed back. And it was true. His heart, and his cock, ached for her more times than he could count. He wanted her - all of her. It did not matter if it was in a closet, a bathtub, a room, or the woods. He just wanted her.

As his lips trailed down to her neck, he savored the taste of her skin and the sweet scent that enveloped her. His hands roamed her body with an urgency born of longing, pulling her closer to him. Beneath his waist, a primal throb begged for release, aching for the freedom she promised

"Stay with me," he whispered again, his voice filled with a quiet plea as his hands deftly worked to remove her top.

visualspice

She whimpered at his words, a thrill coursing up her spine and tingling at the back of her skull. The fire he ignited burned powerfully, forcing her to grind harder against him as her need flared.

"Damien," she moaned, panting as he worked at her clothing. "Damien.. gods..."

Yet at his plea... she couldn't help but laugh softly. "And just where are you afraid I'd go?"

Hands raked through his dark hair as she kissed him, her moans vibrating their lips as her own hands helped him to unclothe her. And she couldn't get them off fast enough.

Her body needed him. Her body craved his touch, their bodies uniting in a writhing mess of pleasure.

And her dress opened up, exposing her soft body within. And somewhere in the mess of movement and limbs- they were both mostly naked,- and the moment they were bare on those parts that counted- she let her body sink down on top of him as she shivered in raw pleasure and need.

Her eyes rolled back as she closed them tight, sex gripping his as she began to ride him.

"I'm not.." she panted. "Going anywhere." Her lips found his again.

"I only want to be with you."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

MorningStar

Once enveloped by her, he felt a sense of belonging wash over him, a familiar warmth that always accompanied their passionate encounters. Their love knew no bounds—intense, fervent, and wonderfully messy, it consumed them both in its fiery embrace.

Despite his weariness, he matched her every movement, guiding her hips with eager hands as they moved together in a synchronized rhythm. His desire for her was insatiable, a relentless hunger that drove him onward.

Gently cupping her cheek, he drew her closer, their lips meeting in a fervent kiss that ignited their passion even further. Between ragged breaths, he whispered, "I love you, Missendria," the words heavy with emotion as he felt the slow and agonizing pressure build to a electrifying peak.

visualspice

"I love you, Missendria."

She shivered at the words, truly feeling them to her core. The warmth and excitement and completeness that they made her feel had her panting and moving faster, wanting him to complete her- wanting him to take her heart. 

"Gods above.. please get on top and fuck me," she begged, surprising herself by her words and raw need as she whimpered and kissed him deep.

MorningStar

Damien needed no further encouragement. He pulled her close, flipping her onto her back with ease and positioning himself above her without missing a beat. But impatience gnawed at him, evident in the urgency of his movements. Each thrust was a blur of motion, his desire for her fueling his passion to a fever pitch. Their lovemaking reverberated off the iron walls of the cramped space, mingling with his own fervent moans of pleasure.

"I love you," he whispered fervently between kisses, his hunger evident in every touch. "I love you more than anything."

With each thrust, his declaration of love echoed through the room, a testament to the depth of his feelings for her.

"Say it back," he begged. "Please!"

visualspice

There was something to be said about a man making love to a woman, missionary style.  Their eyes could see, their lips could touch and their hearts were closer. Her eyes were far more transparent now as he worked at her, her legs clinging to him, as if afraid to let him go.

Then he repeated the words, and more of her guard broke, eyes glistening as if tears might fall. And she felt each word to her core. It was a powerful profession and it warmed her, thrilled her and she whimpered as he continued to move within her with need.

And he was begging for it.

She whimpered again then cupped his face, kissing him fierce and deep.

"Say it back," he begged. "Please!"

Her lips pulled away, but their faces remained pressed as she held onto him.

"I do.." came her voice, almost croaked and weak. Her eyes had been closed; she was moaning. Then they opened.

"I love you, Damien. "

MorningStar

Finally.

He couldn't explain the overwhelming need to hear those words spill from her lips, but when they did, it was like ecstasy coursing through his veins, igniting a fire within him that burned hotter with each passionate kiss they shared. As their bodies moved together in a passionate dance, he whispered his love for her, his words mingling with the heat of their desire.

The night unfolded in a frenzy of passion, each moment more intense than the last. He worshipped her body with a fervor that bordered on desperation, exploring every curve and contour with reverence and longing. From the depths of missionary to the raw intensity of taking her from behind, their lovemaking was a symphony of desire, each movement a testament to their unbridled passion.

With each thrust, each caress, he poured his heart and soul into their union, his love for her shining bright in every touch and every kiss.

visualspice

Missendria lay, a single hand draped across her forehead as she swallowed thickly, throat sore and body slick with sweat. Her heart was hammering intensely, and she- too exhausted to do little else once they were spent. Her mind was in a whirl- the sex they just had was insane. She had never felt so content in all her life as she did now- after... how long had they been at it? An hour? Two hours? She couldn't tell, all she knew was she was throughly and completely sated in her exhaustion- not just in body, but her mind and soul felt.. somehow more complete.

She released a long sigh, remaining nestled beside him as she finally caught her breath- even as her heart still raced inside her chest.  A hand moved to smooth across his chest as she rested her head there and smiled as she listened to the rapid beating of his own heart in turn.

She wasn't sure what to say after all of that- she had been screaming so much, the silence now was a luxury.  So she said nothing, and just enjoyed basking in their afterglow.