Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2010, 09:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hiya! It's me...ANGEL! Your precocious little Asian sweetheart! *peace signs*

This is the first episode of SHOW YOURSELF!!! IF YOU DARE!!! In which we, The FORUM GOING RPERS, show themselves from behind the character's we play and show our peers the lovely and beautiful us' that we are.

RULES:
No name calling plox. Everyone is BEAUTIFUL and deserves to feel as such and no one is perfect.

Comments without pics of yourself are allowed but try to muster the courage to SHOW YOURSELF!

Post some stuff about the pic plox cause we aren't all PHOTO NINJAS and would love to know more about you!

Try not to stretch out the page with OVERLY HUGE PICS! Links will do if that is the case.

NO SMUT!...Topless Men are allowed cause I am sexist and they are sexy...but try to be fully clothed!

HAVE FUN WITH THE TOPIC!

/RULES

It would only be fair if your hostess with the mostest shows her face first and it would be my PLEASURE! *twirls releasing sparkles, doves, and confetti*

Smile! At school and LOVING it!

At Daddy's JOB!! BOOM POW EXPLOSION! I want one :E!

This is what happen when someone takes an AMBUSH PHOTO OF ME! *Angry Angel* I dont ALWAYS smile! lol

ASIAN BRIGHT ATTACK! My friends car after morning class! Love it!

Last but certainly not least! My best FRIEND ever acting a fool at our schools Soiree but boy did I have a blast!

ITS YOUR TURN NOW MY PEOPLEZ! LEND ME YOUR FACES! *steals your souls*

Anonymous

I am so, so pretty. Now, no one can mistake me for a boy again. mwahaha 8D I think I was fixing my halloween fangs, which is why my tongue is hanging out. ... And I just plain'ol make funny faces anyway.

More recent, from April when I went down to Seattle to meet Rhi, Tally and Rina. <3 (that was awesome 8D I met them on that day too!... dressed like that XD I felt a little silly.) My hair got attacked by a Straightener because NORMALLY it looks like *points to the wavy stuff up there*

Then my face 8D looking normal. XD since the previous two examples weren't very good ones.

AND A PICTURE OF MY EYEBALL.

That weird line around it is my contact lense, XD since I haaaate wearing my glasses. And yes, that is crusty make-up. XD oh the joys of... make up after several hours.

This is ONE of my cats. Actually, he's my mother's cat, but i pet him occationally. His name is Azlan, he's... |: He's a big cat. That's a coffee ..thing.. on his head! His brother looks exactly like him (His name is Onyx) except... a smaller version. 8D

Anonymous

Me at A-kon last year. I think it's better blurry. O: Also: I had a mop for hair before I cut it. |:

Picture after I had my hair cut. I was helping a friend move and got stuck behind the furniture in his van. So I stayed there until we got to the unloading place. P:

Anonymous

Lesee...

That's me as France from Axis Powers Hetalia.

Me from a couple years ago.  Band practice whoo!

Me attempting to look intense.  Yeah.  Fish wallpaper kind of ruins it.

Anonymous

Yaaaaayyyyy webcammmmm.

My only decent candid, from a few weeks ago. All the others I tend to look like I'm crazy and/or high. :c But I suppose that's the -point- of candids... *sweeps the rest of those under the rug*

Everything else is kind of eh or on my dA. Maybe I'll post one with my hawsies later. xD ... in the meantime you may ponder this:

Somebody's nose is in dah cornah O:

EDIT: Okay, I lied...here are dah hawsies :c

Dis is Belles/Bella/buttfaceihateyouuuu 8D

and that's Shilo/Shy/buttfaceihateyouuuu XD

Anonymous

@Muddles: OMGhetaliafanyou'remynewbestfriend~!

erm....I shall show a picture of myself later today, since the only ones I have are oooold. D:

Anonymous

I guess I'll put something up here. xD Rarely can anyone get a picture of me because I hate them. Luckily I found one of the few photos that I actually consider good!

If you couldn't guess, I'm the brunette. xD The other girl is my ten-year-old cousin. She's helping me with my necklace. This was at my mom and step-dad's wedding in February. ^^

Anonymous

Hell...i may as well post this also...I am going to eventually anyway -.-

This is me and all my Tebbilicious glory =D eh...not exactly a good picture...but i had basically just woken up so...yea >.> and it's the only 'decent' one i can find on this computer that isn't from when i was like...seven

Well this isn't me...but this is my horsie Hopefully (aka Hope) she...just turned four i believe so she is still a baby in my eyes =3

ok...well that's all the ones i can find for now...maybe i'll update with a flood of more pictures later

Anonymous

Omg everyone is So PRETTTTYYY!! We are a gorgeous forum <3!

And as for the MAN who posted! That looked DANGEROUS! What if the Furniture shifted in the car ride CRUSHING YOU! But YAY for a CONVENTION! I go to a few on the east coast. Baltimore's Boston's NY's and NJ's...I only go to Cali for dance conventions hahahaha.

Yay so glad so many of you posted! KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFULNESS EVERYONE!

Anonymous

AWW PUPPIES! And You're very pretty Xierra! I love your hair! Especially in the Hoo Hoo one hahahaha.

And AMICA! So Cute!! Asian pride all the way! *fist up* Love your accessories as well :3 *steals* ???????!!!

Anonymous

ohoh! pictures! :D

If you can tell what kind of Asian I am, I'll give you a cookie. :3

Anonymous

Hmm....Filipino? Ooooo Chinese...I dunno. ITS HARD TO GUESS!

MORE PICS OF MWAH! <3

MY OBSESSION!! I love STARBUCKS!

Me attacking my friend with REINFORCEMENTS! <3 :E!!

Eurotrip in Switz! I found a Starbucks :3...*told you it was an obsession*

Second stop! Paris! My sister as well :3

Switz again! Sistercakes <3. Beautiful view!

YAY! :D!

Anonymous

Awwww everyone's so gosh darn pretty! o_o Wow! 8D And hmmm :/ I'm not sure synful...I think I'll guess Korean or Filipino. :c

Angel: I'm obsessed with Starbucks too! <3 Yaaaayyyyyy
But only when I can afford it ._.

Anonymous

I...kinda forgot about this thread. <__<

Anyway, to respond to your question allllll the way up there: The fabric in front of me is actually a couch that's on its side so there's a hollow part where my body went. I'm also right up against some folded down seats so everything was well balanced.

And I say Synful's an...um...Asian! From uh...Asia! Yeah! :B *sucks at this kind of thing*

Anonymous

Oh ok...I was worried there for a sec D:! CRUSHING is bad!

Anonymous

Yeah, dead thread is dead, but here's a pic of me anyway.