Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Character List and Doodads

Started by Tally, January 28, 2011, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

CHARACTER QUICKLIST

Akkiel Archatia  //  Angel Aurora  //  Angelo Sala  //  Cadence Arkes  //  Crow   Deye  //  Dis  //  Gospel deVida  //   HashasaMenRah  //     Haven Salvaros  //   Hawk  //  Jackal  //     Kassian Kevara  //  Kattal  //  Kirshna Vartanian  //  Knaiaran Siilan  //  Lorin Siilan  //  Maza Feyrluna  //  Mephista  //  Naidaca  //  Nell  //    Raven  //  Raziya  //  Ruben Tere Este  //   Setsurri  //  Soralyn Dyluinder  //  Speaks-the-Light  //  Tuyen  //  Tyne  //  Zephaniah Blessing

OPEN THREADS
. . . join me! 8D . . .

none atm!

FREE CHARACTERS
. . . currently in need of threads . . .

NAIDACA
A driven and ambitious explorer!  She dreams of discovering places that nobody has ever been~
Can be in: ANYWHERE

TYNE
The most useless Mordecai ever.  Carries a sword, doesn't know how to use it.  Likes animals!
Can be in: CONNLAOTH!

ANGELO SALA
A con artist currently living in Connlaoth.  He's a healer, a mage, but has convinced people that Ansgar is healing them miraculously through these beads he has that he claims used to belong to a saint.  He accepts offerings on behalf of the church and then just keeps it for himself. >_>
Can be in: CONNLAOTH

SETSURRI
A wandering elven warrior!  Setsurri is serious and calm, and holds himself to a strict, if sometimes unfathomable code of honor.  He wields a poisoned glaive in combat, and would definitely interfere if he saw someone in need or saw someone trying to hurt another.
Can be in: ANYWHERE!

NELL
Nell is a young librarian in Serendipity.  He's sheltered and naive, and often isn't even wise enough to know when he's in danger.  Oblivious and absorbed in his books, he also has several ancient and dangerous enchantments dwelling in his mind, just waiting to be triggered.  They latched onto him from the old, arcane tomes he is often studying, and he doesn't even know they're there.  Needs to have his world shaken up!
Can be in: SERENDIPITY!

MAZA FEYRLUNA
A demonlord with a day job teaching young mages the ways of magic in Serendipity!  He might have tea with you, or sacrifice you to one of his demons.  Either way it will be fun for him!
Can be in: PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE!

AKKIEL ARCHATIA
The king of Adela! He's always available if you need him in a thread for any kind of plotty reason.
Can be in: ADELA

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS
. . . currently open for more threads . . .

RAVEN
Raven's good for a villain or just to cause trouble!  :3 He makes his living by lying, stealing, and generally disregarding the rights of others for his own benefit!  xD  He's scatterbrained, impulsive, and makes things up as he goes.

KNAIARAN SIILAN
A young lord in Serendipity.  Vicious, hedonistic, and slutty.  Will attempt to seduce most men he meets.
Can be in: MOSTLY SERENDIPITY, BUT ALSO IN MAJOR FOREIGN CITIES

THE JACKAL
A bandit leader currently harassing southern and western Serendipity.  He could lead raids on villages, caravans, and travelers or have it out with some other bandit over land.  He also demands tolls of travelers trying to use the southwestern mountain roads between Serendipity and Adela.  If not doing his bandit thing, somebody could always stumble upon his camp or he could find himself involved in an adventure that starts in Serendipity. ^.^
Can be in: SERENDIPITY, NORTHERN ADELA

ZEPHANIAH BLESSING
Zephan is a Serenian male, age 21. :3 He's a traveling mage so he can pretty much be any place.  He goes all over.  He's a compulsive liar, and likes to make up extravagant stories about himself and his exploits.  He's flippant and doesn't take anything seriously, even when he should.  Believes he can talk himself or magic himself out of anything.  He's up for absolutely anything, good or bad. Could easily cause trouble for someone with his magic or his lies, or get into trouble himself because of them.
Can be in: ANYWHERE

CROW
A holy warrior who, yes, protects people and is serious about it, but is also kind of a jerk and more than a little cruel to the creatures he hunts—these being things like vampire and demons, basically anything that preys on mortals.  He's based in Serendipity but travels widely!

Anonymous

Woman |: I said I wanted to have a thread with the thief twins and Jackal. YOU NEVER LISTEN

Anonymous

Don't forget about Jackal in This Thread! =D

If you want to ditch it though, that's okay too, I guess! P:

Tally

I didn't forget! xD But he can be in more than one thread. x3

Anonymous

Also |: I've been asking you for a Mephista thread for eva |:

Tally

Well then let's start one! xD

Anonymous

Okay then xD I demand Jackal and Mephista xD Did you have any plans for them? And I vote I start one, you start the other xD

Tally

I have no plans for either! Aaaaanything at all can happen with them. xD Have a preference for which one you wanna start?

Anonymous

Nope xD Doesn't matter to me which one I start. And um...Nadia and Mephista? I doubt he would want to spend any time with Aidan xD Maybe her telling him her brother is missing? Or they can go...do...something together? 8D?

Tally

Updated with new character. P:

Tally

Added another one to the list.

Anonymous

OMG, I just have to say that Haven looks/sounds awesome and totally adorable. xD

Tally

Anonymous

If I knew what character of mine to throw at him, I'd offer to thread with you, but...uh...not sure how most of my characters would react to him. x3

...or I'm afraid of how they would react to him. xD

Tally

Small update! Added a place above to list my open threads. :3

miss_sanguine

I think it would be interesting to have a thread between Monnayage and Zephaniah. What do you think? : )

Interesting character chemistry is what it's all about, no? <3

Tally

I would love that!  I think it's be fun to see how they get on. xD  Have anything particular in mind for a thread?  Zephan can be pretty much anywhere, and can find a reason to be in just about any situation.

miss_sanguine

I have no particular idea in mind, no. We can just wing it and see how the characters interact on their own.

Since Monnayage's in Featherfall, let's have it there. If you don't mind.

I'll type out a post tonight or tomorrow and hopefully have it up by tomorrow night at the latest.  (:

Tally

Anonymous

Would Zephaniah be interested in hanging out with the Cross Brothers? He and my fast talking boys would be...So terribly awesome. xD Women would swoon, empires would crumble, babies would be thrown!

Tags: