Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Trouble Rides Again (Open)

Started by wolfie, January 20, 2013, 08:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listenbeastie

When she began to dash in the little fellow's direction his fur stuck on end and he made a break for it. While doing so, he made a series of hissing noises that showed he was less than pleased. Desperately the lad returned to the tree and tried to climb up the trunk, heart pounding in his tiny chest. "Doddies!"

visualspice

Tah-leen leaped at the bottom of the tree, missing him by a foot and a half as he scurried bck up the tree. Her tail swished pensively behind her as she bared her teeth up at the fellow.
"He's in the tree again! The tree!" she repeated, baring her teeth again as she growled.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Listenbeastie

The little guy spun around and hissed at Tah-leen, claws sticking to the tree. "Ah bet yer mum wus part snail an' yer pa wus unimpressed an'  takin' other wimmen!" The insulting half-pint then proceeded to skitter up the tree again, still bristling. "Tosspot!" Wherever the boy had tread before there was a small trail of fur. More scales glinted on his small body.

visualspice

Tah-leen continued to bare her teeth up at the thing before leaping up in attempts to climb- but once her injured foot caught the wrong angle, she let out a yelp and fell back tot he ground, clutching onto her leg.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheHighwayman

Lerrok sighed as he came upon the pair and saw the girl hurt herself again. "Damn it, 'Leen, what did I say?" he muttered. He gave a quick look up the tree to make sure the strange little... thing wasn't up to anything threatening. "And you," he yelled, pointing up at the creature. "Quit scrambling around. If you want something, say it or come down, but if you keep that shifty crap up, I'm gonna think you're up to something and end up running you through. Since neither of us wants that, stop sneaking around."

With that, he crouched down and gave the girl an exasperated look. "Here, take your hands off it, let's have a look. You really need to slow down and think about what you're doing, otherwise you're going to have a lot of trouble if you ever manage to get human."

visualspice

"But but.. he was trying to come down the tree!" Tah-leen protested, seeming not to hear his command about removing her hand from her strained injury.

Listenbeastie

The little guy only bared his teeth at the thief, crawling back up onto a branch before snapping a part of it away and tossing it at the two. "Go screw yerselves wit'at! I 'ope yer bums bleed so bad ye' lose consciousness!"

He was getting more and more rude as minutes passed by. The lad also seemed to be trembling uncontrollably.

TheHighwayman

Lerrok paid the little pest no mind, he'd heard worse from the village kids when he was six years old. "What's it matter, 'Leen? What'll he do, walk off? Then he'd not be our problem anymore. You did more harm to yourself chasing him than he'd have been likely to do just left on his own." The poacher managed to keep himself from snapping at her, though he certainly couldn't keep the impatience out of his voice.

Reaching for her hand, he raised an eyebrow. "So, are you going to let me have a look, or do you want to just sit there and listen to him growling up there?"

visualspice

Tah-leen turned back to Lerrok at his words with a bit of a disappointed pout.
"But he could get away..." she stated, almost whimpering the words out. Then at his last inquiry, she looked down at her leg and grew quiet, dark hair covering her face.
"This thing feels funny," she said lamely, as she squat down and jiggled the make shift tourniquet around her ankle.

TheHighwayman

"Well then take it off, get the blood moving back in your leg. Bleeding's probably stopped by now." With one quick motion, Lerrok grabbed the knot and pulled it undone, leaving the bit of cloth to fall away. Odd, he could have sworn he'd taken care of that already. Or meant to, at least.

That taken care of, Lerrok went and stoked the fire- which was dwindling almost to nothing again. He was almost out of wood... might have to grab some more. "And why don't you want him to get away? Not like him being stuck up there helps us. If anything, it's just one more thing for me to worry about."

Squatting back down besides the girl, he flicked her forehead and wrapped his arm around behind her. "Now, you need to keep off that ankle, so I'm going to pick you up and set you down by the fire, and you're going to stay there and not get into any trouble. Alright? If I'm going to help you get human, you need to be able to listen."

visualspice

Tah-leen looked up at him with big brown eyes. She was elated to have the tourniquet off, and rubbed at her now exposed ankle, and pouted a little at the wound there before looking back up at Lerrok again. And a smile consumed her face.

"I'll be the best human ever! Just for you, Lerrok! You can be proud!" she said excitedly. It wasn't every day someone just wanted to help her with this task who wasn't afraid of her or was trying to hunt her down...
Then again, a lot of the time she used to observe humans as a fox; and only lately was remaining more and more in her human form. Sometimes it was awkward, but the things that existed inthe human world were just so interesting to her... it was like living in a dream, and Tah-leen was excited to find a way to make those dreams come true.

wolfie

Fin watched and listened to what was going on. She still couldn't believe she was losing a friend to the humans. She sat in a tree close enough to see them all. She didn't dare get near that half pint in the tree not really wanting anything to do with it. She was growing bored again. Might be time to move on. He'll be expecting anything I do. She is hurt and shouldn't be tampered with or he will go off. Humans, humpf. So predicatable. She thought starting to make plans again.

Fin wondered if she should say good-bye. It would be fitting, but she wasn't sure what prank to pull to let them know she was moving out. She also wasn't sure if just saying it would work. He probably wouldn't believe it if she did tell him. He was working the fire when she went  a bit lower so they could hear her.

"Time for me to go find some fun. This is boring you know what I'll do so there's no more fun. Bye now," she said figuring that was enough.