Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

OFFICIAL CONNLAOTH CIVIL WAR REFERENCE PAGE

Started by visualspice, June 12, 2013, 02:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Below are a list of the all of the group mini-events for the Civil War.
Those events that are now closed will be marked as such.

THE MASKED BALL CLOSED [event complete]
THE ATTACK ON FORT DHAGHCLOSED [event complete]
THE 'FIREWORKS' BALL CLOSED [event complete]
THE SINKING OF THE HELLVION SUPER SHIP 'THE GODDESS' [NOW OPEN FOR PLOTS!]
THE UTHLYN UPRISING [NOW OPEN FOR PLOTS]
GRAND MASTER MORDECAI'S INAUGURATION BALL [NOW OPEN FOR PLOTS]

*More Coming Soon!*

*All of the civil war art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

What sort of characters can join?
I'm currently looking for Connlaohtians only (though some outside exceptions can be made. PM me with your idea if you got one).
The types of Connlaothians can vary.
What sort of characters are you looking for?
I am looking for mages (marked and unmakred), family members of mages, knights, soldiers, guards, mordecai, merchants, petty thieves looking to swing both ways, politicians, nobleman, etc. (so long as it fits the bill to realistically have them be affected by a CIVIL WAR) I can probably use them to fullfill this fun and ever growing group story line within SOTE ^^
What sort of characters can NOT join?
Any god-like character need not apply. Please no Gods, Demons, etc. I don't want those sorts of characters affecting the story line I've created. At least not at this time. Sorry D:
Why a Civil War?
The war is designed to allow an environment for story lines to exist during a time of extreme tension and harsh law restrictions in Connlaoth, a country already built around the prejudices towards mages. It's designed for internal drama and strife for characters residing within this country.
Will this War Affect other Countries/Kingdoms?
This is NOT a world war, and would not directly affect any other country, kingdom or empire at this time. There are no future plans for a war outside of the country, and in fact, Connlaothians would not even call it a war, but more or less just a progression towards a 'safer' Connlaoth. Out side countries might realize Connlaoth is fighting it's own people, but again, I have no plans for this war directly affecting the other countries in a major way at this time.
Are there any characters I should be aware of?
Yep, indeedy! Please read the 'the characters' section towards the top. Links are included, and a generalized list of 'all of the others' listed below. If you need more details on said characters, do not hesitate to PM me.
Are there any pre-planned plots or specific events for this war?
Yep, in fact most of the main events are already pre-planned. I've been working on these since November 2012 with the help of a lot of the other SOTE members and admins ^^.  These events will be used to help move the main story(s) along. I have a lot of key points and events I am shooting for. It's up to your characters wills and actions to shape the outcome of these events to come. This does not mean I am not taking in any new ideas, because I love hearing ideas and suggestions! That's how this war idea got started! XD nyahahaha
Just PM me to see if your idea can work, or post it on the plotting thread.
The only reason I might reject a plot idea is if it will break or not realistically fit with the plots already created.
Does the civil war affect all of Connlaoth?
Hell no! I made this war the way it is so that it might not ever affect certain regions. This is why I have all of the links of stories affected by the war located in the time-line section. So those who was to directly participate, can see what threads are being used in said war with a basic description of the events beneath it.
Please note, Cities would be primarily affected, while wilderness territories.. much less.
Also, SOTE is a sandbox type of rp forum, so anyone who wants to rp storylines OUTSIDE Of the war during a time before or even after the current Grand Duke's ruling law changes have been in effect, can. That way, if you want to rp in Connlaoth but don't want all the craziness of the war, you don't have to worry about it ^^
I just created it as a fun plot device in hopes to create an environment for specific types of rps to be realized. So like, my 'no demon' or 'god like characters' for these particular storylines I am running need NOT affect you demonly or godlike characters in your OWN storylines X3  I, by no means, wish to hamper your creative freedoms here. It's what makes SOTE AMAZING.
Also, on this note- ALL threads in Connlaoth will not be presumed to be apart of the civil war unless posted on the plotting page here. If your post or event would affect Connlaoth as a whole, it needs approved by me. Other wise, it's assumed the thread that's going on is during the time prior to the civil war (especially in any major cities). Thanks!
Why hasn't my PM been replied to yet?
I'm online a lot, and odds are, I'll check your PM within a day. But if I don't, don't panic! If you don't hear from me within a few days, try re-sending the PM. I receive a lot of PMs for plots, so yours might have gotten lost! Also, because I have over 40+ threads I'm running (most of which involve the war I'm structuring) please realize it does take me time to develop and think over answers to your questions and that I respond to PMs as soon as I am able to, I promise!
Should my character have a beard?
Yes... yes they should. In fact, this war STARTED BECAUSE of beards! A war of BEARDS v. the BEARDLESS!  So yeah, give your character a beard! Even the womenz.
(just kidding XD I added this one for the lulz. Blame, Paradox XP )

*All of the civil war art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

I would like to see a or multiple mini battle threads between mage and Connlaothian forces. If one or two have not already been started I would be willing to start them-?

If certainr egions are under mage or Connlaothan control, these mini-battles could be used as a point system to decide who controls the regions, you know?

Tags: