Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What Goes On Underneath the Table (M)

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2013, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Feeling their hips seal together, she wrapped her arms around him as a thrill rushed over her. Her lips gently kissed his, her legs spreading open, and soon he'd feel the warmth of her body caressing his, stroking him until his member was becoming slick from her sex as her hips continued to move, nice and slow.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley was at the mercy of her body and he trembled at the memory of their lovemaking.  When he felt their bodies first unite, Oakley peered into her eyes, locking gazes with her for what seemed to the sweetest longest moment of his life before he began to move over her, guided by her body.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

The pair seemed to move in awkward harmony at first, but eventually, their bodies were doing all the talking, and the rise and falls of their hips met naturally, coming in and out as his member prodded into her tight body. And he'd be able to feel everything, all the velvety softness of her walls, and the heat an the tenseness of her muscles, and also the slickness there in that only grew wetter and wetter as he continued.

"Oh, Oakley," she breathed, finding their love mesmerizing as her lips were left gaping and a breath hitched within her throat each time she felt his member thrust within. She clung to him, fingers digging into him, but the nails not breaking skin- just making his already pale skin even whiter from the contact the strain o fher fingers had on him as her eye lids fell down lower and she breathed more heavily with each thrust.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

There was nothing else in the world that could plague them and Oakley and Renna made love without further interruption.  The one thing that couldn't be taken away from them.  Oakley moved with her, and let her guide him from one pose into another, feeling her, loving her, wanting her more than he could imagine.  He did not feel frail or awkward or nervous as he would in the daily world.  He was hers and she was his.  Simply.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Their love had been beautiful, and as they lay together in the afterglow, her fingers threaded with his as she sighed and melted in beside him.
"That was perfect," she commented with a soft kiss to his shoulder. "And beautiful." The last part, she sighed contentedly. Though she felt a bit messy after all this had happened, it reminded her that they had fully connected in that moment and had been as close as any man and woman in love could get. But recalling the consequences of their love, she turned to him.

"I... I need to tell you something that I hadn't thought of mentioning before we... well, you know." And here, she bit back her lower lip, feeling a bit nervous to say it, but he should know...
"Despite us making love, we can't ever have a child. I know we're too young to worry about that now but I... I'm going to have to take something before I go. To.. to ensure I can't get pregnant from this." And she blushed and looked away, feeling ashamed. But then again, she was a courtesan and it would be difficult to continue to do so if she got with child. Though, in all reality, would it be so bad if it was his? The maybe she could finally be rid of this terrible life! Oh.. if only such a dream could come true! But it seemed the world always had other plans for them- and none fr the better.

Lion

Oakley had not expected her words, truly.  But his expression, caught in the dark afterglow of the room, was not upset nor sad.  He sat up and  turned toward her, leaning on her back and reached a hand up to gently caress her arm.  "I-I know..." he said.  "Michael would kill me if he found out I had a child with you, or any woman out of wedlock.  But mostly with you.  I understand....  It's...It's okay Renna."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna grew quiet as she stared down at the foot of the bed. Smiling sadly over the situation, she avoided his gaze.
"Kind of silly to think- no one thinks we should be together... yet here we are."

Lion

"What does it matter what they think?" Oakley said.  He moved up to sit beside her and his hand sought hers.  "I thought we were going to do this no matter what...  I thought you wanted too...."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna turned to Oakley and smiled.
"Of course I'm going to do this." And she kissed the tip of his nose and laughed. "I'm just still in awe of the whole thing. But really, life can not get in the way of true love." And she nestled in closer towards him as she sighed contentedly. "I do love you, Oakley Brennick. You should marry me." And her cheeks flushed at the idea. "What if we were to secretly get married?" And the idea made her positively giddy. "And I know, I know. It sounds terrible, awful, scandalous even but hey, I just want to let you konw, if you ever wanted to be so crazy, I wouldn't mind being your secret wife." she said, smiling and squeezing his hand. "Mybe we cna just get our own pair of rings and make our own vows to each other?" And she sat up suddenly, the idea making her smile. "Oh Oakley, what do you think? Can we not do something like that? It sounds so romantic."

Lion

At her request, Oakley blushed and was taken aback.  Being young and naive, marriage seemed like such a preposterously large step to a boy like him.  "Marriage?" he mimicked, his eyes wide.  "I-I honestly never thought about it.  I-I don't mean never marrying you...but but...but...I don't even know the first think about being married.  I-I..."

But despite his stutters, he saw the look in her eyes and he settled down.  "Renna...I would be honored to make you my wife.  All this secrecy though...it's so...exciting! "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I've got an idea!"And slipping off the bed, she tiptoed her way over towards Oakley's desk, and after tucking her hair back over her shoulder, she finally found what she was looking for. Returning to the bed with a freshly inked quill, she giggle and gestured for him as she put out a hand, palm up.
"Give me your hand. I'm going to draw our ring on you finger."her eyes sparkled at the idea and once she drew the ring on his finger, she handed him the quill to draw one on her.

"It might not be real and might wash off, but we can  at least pretend for a moment that to all of Connlaoth, to all of the world- we are married."

Lion

The bed had been warm with her in it and in the mere fifteen seconds it took her to come back with a quill pen, she brought in the icy night with her.  Oakley jumped at the touch of the cold air and rubbed is legs with a free hand to warm them up.  But nothing to wipe that smile from his face when she offered to draw a ring on his finger. 

"Won't that hurt though?" he asked as he winced at the sensation of the prickly quill running over his ring finger.  But he was satisfied with the lines she had made and he blew on it a little to let it dry.  "It's probably the most valuable thing I'll ever own."  His expression was naïve and innocent as he peered at the black-inked drawing along his ring finger in wonder.  But his smile slowly faded and he grew quietly somber.

"What if...what if I gave you something of mine...for real?  I have jewelry, most of it I don't wear so most people probably wouldn't recognize it anyway, but I could give you one of my rings...  As a token, to show that I'm really yours y'know.  I don't think your aunt would really think twice.  Lots of men give tokens to their mistresses, and vice versa.  I know Bren has given away a few rings, and gotten some of his own.  Except that mine...mine will really mean something."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna's blue eye's met to his, as she felt her heart flutter and her cheeks heat over the sentiment.
"Oh, Oakley... a real ring?" Her heart was now pounding at the thrill of such an idea, her hands sweating as she leaned curiously closer to him from where she was sitting on his bed. "Anything you give to me I would cherish." And she took his hand and squeezed it, after admiring the quill-drawn ring she had given to him.

Lion

Oakley blushed and nodded to her.  "Hold on."  It was his turn to get off the bed and he bounced across the cold floor before going to his wardbrobe and rummaging through it.  He pulled out a small jewelry box and hopped back into bed.  "You can pick whichever one you want."  And opened the box before her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna's eyes went crossed as she looked down at the box and the shining rings within.
"Me? Pick?" She made a face of disbelief before blinking. "But I.. I wouldn't know whcih one to pick.." and she paused a moment to tuck back her red hair, studying the rings before peering up at him. "Do any of these rings have a story?"

Lion

Oakley shrugged at the question.  "I don't know much if they do.  I never wear them," he replied in a soft voice.  "But I do like them a lot.  They're pretty, like you.  Pick one that we can make a story for..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna turned to Oakley with a blush.
"That's a good idea. We can always make our own." Spotting a sparkling gold ring with a clear blue sapphire in its center, she lifted it up and studied the detail.
"This one's real pretty, though I wonder if it'd fit."

Lion

Oakley smiled at the ring she picked and his own hand gently plucked it from her hand and took her hand within  the other.  Carefully he placed it on her finger, though it was a little bigger than he thought.  "That's okay," he said with a grin.  "We can get it resized.  And hang it on a chain in the meantime."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna held a breath as Oakley slipped the ring on her finger. It seemed to shine more so now than when it was in the box.
"Oh, Oakely. It's so pretty." Though as it clunked around on her finger, the weighted end of the sapphire rolling to rest underneath her finger rather than ontop of it, she gave a giggle.
"Yes, I suppose wearing it on a necklace for now would be best." And she flashed Oakley an affectionate, toothy gaze and blushed.
"Though what ought I give to you? I'm afraid my quilled ring won't last you very long."

Lion

Oakley blushed and peered sheepishly at the balck lined ring on his finger.  "I know, but you don't have to give me anything.  I know you love me," he replied, squeezing her hand and admiring the stone of the ring she had chosen.  "You have good taste.  I always thought that ring was probably the best of them all."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn