Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What Goes On Underneath the Table (M)

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2013, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"I'll show you one hook and one claws, Oakley Brennick!" she shouted in a most non threatening way (even though she tried) as she held onto her skirts and ashed through the hedges clean after him, and once she realized he was quickly approaching the walls, she wasted no time to spring upon him, laughing as she tackled him to the ground- losing a shoe along the way, a few hair pins, and collecting some shrubbery in her hair and dress.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He buckled immediately when her weight came around his legs.  He yelped and fell right into the bushes, smashing through the shrubbery and hidden from sight.  He squirmed underneath her, but her weight no longer allowed him to put up a fight.  "Okay!  I surrender!  I surrender!"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"HA! AS IF I'D LET YOU SURRENDER SO EASILY!" she shouted, and suddenly jabbed her fingers into his arm pits, before crawling her fingers all along the sides of his body, hoping to bring the tickles out.
"I'm going to make you laugh so hard, Oakley Brennick, that you're going to pee your pants!" she teased with her tongue jutting out at him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley howled.  Damn her fingers were sharp.  He wiggled and squirmed underneath her, trying to hold back the laughter.  But to no avail as he blurted out and grew more in pain from the laughter than the sharpness of her fingers.  Reaching down, he grasped her hands tightly, to get her to stop and peered at her.  "I surrender!  Please!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Oh com on, Oakley as if I'd-"

"Oakley.. is that you?"

Renna went quiet a moment, her face paling as she mouthed the words. 'Your father..'

Crap! They were so dead!

Lion

Michael Brennick's voice echoed though the shrubbery they were well-hidden beneath and Oakley immediately paled.  He knew for a fact his father would beat him until he was an inch shorter if he found him in here with Renna.  He knew the old man hated the girl, though for reasons he couldn't quite explain.  His father called his name, but he said nothing and instead put a hand up to his lips to keep her quiet.

He motioned for Renna to curl up, to get small and follow him.  Oakley crawled through the brush, moving carefully underneath the shrubbery, away from his approaching father.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Keeping a hand over her mouth, she obeyed his request for silence. She'd rather not have either of them found out, considering what it could mean for 'her big day'. She also knew these little antics couldn't go on forever, but even still, it was becoming increasingly more difficult for her to stifle her laughter as the two crawled along, Renna's face nearly in Oakley butt.

"Hey, Oakley, move towards the south end of the gardens. There's a side entrance we can sneak in through," she whispered. And as they crawled along, she added, "Oh, and whatever you do. Don't fart. Ok?" And she smirked, and again, was stifling another giggle behind her hand.

Lion

He couldn't help the light kick he 'accidentally' gave to her face as they crawled through the shrubbery.  It was in that moment that Oakley was most thankful for being as slim as he was, crawling underneath all that dirt was much easier than he if was bulkier like his brothers.  Recalling her directions, he scurried through the shrubbery until he moved south and was finally out on the other side.  He could see the feet of his father where they once were and quickly motioned for Renna to follow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna was quick to follow, but unlike him, she had layers of skirts to deal with. Good thing she was smart enough to hef tthem up and all of the dirt got on her legs rather than staining her skirts, so shwen she stood up, she sighed and was brushing her hands furiously all ove rit to knock the dirt and shrub pieces from. Then she paused to observe his clothing with a gasp as she slapped a hand ove rher lips.

"Oakley, you can't go in there looking like that! Your.. your clothes! Look at your pants!"

Lion

"I'm not going in anywhere!" Oakley hissed.  "Now quiet.  My da is still out here.  Shush!"  He took her hand and minded the brambles stuck in his curls.  He ducked behind some roses until he was certain Duke Michael had walked off.

"God," Oakley breathed as he slumped on the ground, his ass hitting the ground hard.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Giggling, Renna dropped down beside him, unable to stop smiling as she leaned against his side. And she took his hand, threading her fingers into his before giving a squeeze.
"Angsar's shoes, I've missed you," she told him with a sigh, eyes peering out into the gardens.

Lion

Oakley was too flushed from that brief exertion to notice she'd taken his hand and he slowly looked down at his side when he did.  A small, why smile touched his lips.  "I missed you too," he said.  Branches and leaves stuck out from his hair as he smiled at her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Turning towards him, she giggled and wrinkled her nose, reachign forward to pluck some of the debris in his hair.
"We might want to clean up before going back inside.."

Lion

"I don't want to go inside," Oakley said with a sudden frown.  "I just want to stay here all night.  There's nothing more beautiful than the garden at night.  Don't you agree?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

There was no denying that, but what would her Aunt think? After all of the work she had done over the years....
For now, she ignored her obligations and smiled at Oakley with a nod.
"I couldn't agree more," and she noticed another few twigs in his hair and leaned forward as she plucked them out. "There.." and she paused a moment, realizing how close they were as she blushed. But then soon she was smirking and twirling the small twig between them.
"You've got quite a lot of these in your hair."

Lion

At their proximity, Oakly did blush and her comment, he blushed even more.  "Y-yeah," he chuckled.  His smile widened and before he knew it he leaned forward and kissed her cheek lightly.  "I guess I'd never do it if it wasn't now."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the light peck on the cheek, she gasped and dropped the twig. SHe was so surprised by his actions, that Oakley would have kissed her at all, even on the cheek in such a moment... and it numbed her mind as she stuttered lamely, "D-Do what?"

Lion

Oakley's smiled faded as he looked at her stupidly.  "Well,  uh, what I did just now," he replied.  "Well, don't you remember?  It just happened a few seconds ago!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna went cross eyed, then realized with a blush, "Oh." Then sort of stared at him stupidly before she laughed. "You mean that you kissed me on the cheek?"

Lion

"I think so," Oakley said as he stared at  her with wide eyes.  But seeing her blush, his idiocy faded away a little.  And he leaned in once more and kissed her cheek, his own cheeks burning like fire.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn