Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Know the Definition for What Life Is (Spice!)

Started by Ivory, September 09, 2013, 07:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"Well, you know.  The metal..."

How sick was he that he really wanted to look more closely at those grafts...and that that was part of the problem in his pants?

"I don't have any metal grafted onto my skin the way you do."

visualspice

Blinking, she followed his gaze and lightly touched where there was metal at her neck, then further down, past her arm that was metal, to both her legs that were metal completely from the knee down. She stared at it for a while before murmuring. "It's just how I was made." And she paused before adding, "Adding things like a machine to a human."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I've worked with machines for 25 years."  Holy cow, that was a long time, wasn't it?  "And I've never seen anything like that...  It's amazing.  It truly is."

And, damn, did it look good on her.

"I'd better go inside to check on the soup.  You can just come on in when you finish up with your bath and oiling yourself."

That sounded so dirty, Angsar help him!

visualspice

At his words, she tilted her head ever so slightly, and although he was about to pardon himself to check on the soup, she offered, "If it interests you, you could study the metal. My master crafted the parts himself." AN she glanced down at her hands, noting the delicate fingers that were perfectly shaped to be feminine.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I would love to," Redly answered wrly.  "But, I'm afraid my mind would be on other things besides my work..."  Particularly with her dressed in absolutely nothing at all!

visualspice

"But looking isn't work," she commented simply. "My master used to claim his craftsmanship is no equal... but when I left that place, I never realized how large the world is. In fact, I still do not know where I am."

Ivory

"Oh, I have no doubt of that," Redly agreed whole-heartedly.  "It looked...very well done."  Yes, that was it.  Well done.

"It's just that...I'm pretty easily distracted by...you know.  The nakedness and all..."

visualspice

Aelith stared at him simply, seeming unphased, though she asked curiously, "Does my nudity offend you?" Perhaps the tent in his pants hadn't meant what she thought? She didn't know, she wasn't a man.

Ivory

Redly had to laugh at that.  "No.  No, definitely not.  It's just the opposite, actually.  You're a very, very attractive young lady, but..."

How to explain this delicately...

"I don't know what it's like anywhere else in the world, but...  Here in Connlaoth, it's considered...not polite...to ask a guest to sleep with you in exchange for your hospitality."

visualspice

At his statement, Aelith realized he did not understand.
"I wasn't offering you sex for that," she stated simply. "You just looked like you needed it."
I mean... his pants... were kind of ... well...
there was a tent there. Extending out... like a piece of wood and well...
She wasn't cruel enough to deny a man that. Unless she truly wasn't int he mood. But sex? Well, sex was different. It... made her feel.. well.. anything. So she actually might be a bit sad if he refused. It had been some time since she mated wth a man, after all- and that man couldbe viewed more or less just a slobbering beast...
She was, actually, curious how a man such as Redly might..... react.

Ivory

Redly's face actually turned a new shade of red.  "Oh, Angsar," he groaned, pressing his hand over his eyes.  That obvious, huh?

"I'm sorry," he apologized immediately.  "I didn't mean to..."  Offend?  No.  Embarrass?  No, that was how he felt.  "...Put you on the spot."

He cleared his throat and squared his shoulders.  "Please, don't take offense, but I am a gentleman, and I intend to act like one.  Though, I, uh, thank you for your...consideration."  Sure...  That seemed completely reasonable...  "If we had known each other longer, perhaps..."  Or, you know, if she were a whore.

visualspice

Aelith didn't understand his terminology of a gentleman. He was a man. Man needed sex. But perhaps he just.. did not want to? She decided, perhaps that was it, and she'd just let it at that. Some of these... people were just.. so very strange.

"Well.." she began, after a moment of consideration. "You said you were interested in my technology, though I am unsure how I can show it to you with my clothing on. It is, after all, one with my flesh. Have you changed your mind?" If so.. perhaps she ought to just focus back on her bath. She still needed oil, after all.

Ivory

"Maybe I'll take a look at that later, if that's alright with you?"  After he had calmed down...  With a grin, he said, "How about after we eat dinner?  That would give you a chance to bathe and to oil your legs..."

He paused, then, and add, "I really should go see to the soup...  If you'll kindly excuse me..."

visualspice

Aelith nodded, and when he left she tended to herself proper. Scrubbing herself down and ensuring all of the grime and sweat from the road was off of her skin, before rinsing off and stepping out and reahcing for a towel. She dried herself off, patting her face down before moving over towards where the oil had been laid, and then set to work, ensuring all of her metal parts were well tended to.
Once she was done, she tested her legs by slowly stretching them, and stared for a moment at her naked body, to where the metal met to the skin before moving to redress herself. Once she was, she stepped back into his home and was greeted by the savory smells of the soup.

Ivory

The kitchen was a little livelier than when Aelith had left it.  The soup was bubbling away on the stove, but there were other things cooking as well.

"You have good timing!" the owner of the home announced cheerfully.  "The soup is just about done..."  Silverware and a napkin were set down in front of her with none of the exaggerated grace of a waiter.  A glass of water followed, then a grilled cheese sandwich, and, finally, the soup.

"So, tell me more about this place you come from..."

visualspice

Aelith hadn't realized she was hungry until she could smell the food more completely and even got  a good look at it. She had taken a seat and was served, and stared down at the food, that was..
until he inquired about her 'home'. Rising her eyes to meet his, she simply asked, "What do you want to know?"
And moved to takes some small bites of her sandwich.

Ivory

"Well, I suppose, whatever you'd like to share..."  Redly hadn't a specific interest, per se...  Well, he rather did, but after what had happened earlier out at the bath, he wasn't sure if was considered polite conversation anymore!

Another bowl, this one of pudding, was set down on the table for her dessert, and Redly turned back to the stove to turn it off and to serve himself.

visualspice

"I'm not sure what there is to say. I come from a place simply known as 'The Mists.' " And here, she tilted her head to observe him, not even noting the warm pudding beside her. "I suppose you would not know of it. No one has. But it exists in the middle of the ocean, on a chain of islands made from hard, fresh molten lava that steams up from the ocean in constant eruptions. It's.. much different there than it is here. Things here seem... quieter. Though I'm not used to seeing so many people. The only other beings there were my master, Cinta, and others like me."

Ivory

"Well," Redly answered thoughtfully.  "Your timing is pretty bad, unfortunately.  People are...tense.  As long as you aren't a mage, you should be fine, but...  People these days look on others they don't know with suspicion.  That's really too bad.  Connlaoth hasn't always been like this, and you're probably missing out on some really wonderful things because of it."

He stirred his soup thoughtfully.  "Where was it you said you were headed?"

visualspice

"Mage?" Aelith gave a curious tilt of her head. She understood magic, and technology, and the mash up of what she was, but didn't quite understand what he had meant by his phrasing. But then when he inquired about direction, she merely blinked.
"I'm not headed anywhere."