Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fishing (Open RP)

Started by magnaroman2013, February 05, 2014, 12:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

((OOC: just thought I'd add my 2 cents on what the outcome was))

All the bandits lay dead, arrows having pierced vital organs and arteries, and the only one who knew what had happened, was Vincent.

Anadwen

The elf shook his head. "No, leave him. He didn't do anything to us... The bandits did." he muttered, and bent over Vincent to shake him, and try to wake him up.

His hands gripped his shoulders, and he gently shook Vincent's body, while he looked him over with suspicion. What was this man doing here? It seemed like the day of strange encounters...

magnaroman2013

Yorin blinked a little, "Seriously.. He was tailing us in the shrubs earlier.. But alright?"

Yorin walked over and began to search the Bandits for anything of use.

Anadwen

Thranuilas raised a brow. "Was he really?" he asked silently, and dropped the man onto the ground.

If he was tailing them, there was something odd in this. He was starting to feel unsafe in this company, and wasn't sure if running wouldn't be a better idea...

Brisinger987

Vincent woke up when shaken, but kept his eyes shut, playing unconscious for a few seconds, before quietly getting up, and grabbing Thranuilas, taking his dagger out, and holding it to Thranuilas' neck.

"Those bandits are dead. Nothing valuable. Criminal scum steal petty and worthless objects. Now here's the fun part. You two need to explain to me why you decided to meet here, and what you were doing. Before you end up like our mutual acquaintances."

Anadwen

Thranuilas stared at him in surprise. "Meet here? It was a random encounter! I don't know this man... For the love of the gods, I've seen him for the first time in my life! I was just traveling to Reajh!" he defended himself, pushing the man back. It was not comfortable to have a dagger against his throat...

"I don't know why you were watching me, or following me, but I've done nothing!" Except for using magic where it is prohibited, and killing a few merchants for business, he's done nothing at all...

magnaroman2013

Yorin facepalmed, "I said tie him up.. Nobody ever listens to me.."

Yorin made a motion at himself.

"Because I have all the wealth of the Grand Duke?" He sounded sarcastic.

"Look crazy man... I am just.. well nobody really. I am trying to have breakfast, all of the sudden this guy showed up.. then you... Want to tell me just why you are following me?"