Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Blue (Pheonix) [M]

Started by Kriv, February 25, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

(OOC: How far do you want to take this? Im fine with them doing it if thats what you want.)

Kriv

(OOC: I'm comfortable with anything really.)
Rohm moved his hands back down to his side. "So what brings you out here?" He asked.

Pheonix

"I usually just wander around when im not on duty. Im in the Adelan Military. Thats what thisarmor is for." Pheonix started walking back towards his camp. She motioned at him to follow her. She was going to show him how you actually cook food. "So why are you out here?"

Kriv

Rohm got up and followed her. "I'm.. on the run from some bad people." He replied stretching.

Pheonix

Pheonix decided that she was  going to protect this naive guy until he was safe. She quickly ran into the forest and shot  a few rabbits. She cooke them on a spit above the fire, stuffing them wih some of her spices he kept in her pack. As she cooked she sarted trying to teach him about romance. "...So if thir is someone you like that you want to kiss you need t do it yourself. Most girls wont start a kiss. Inclding me. That was just a one time thing back there. You have to start the kiss. Remember that."

Kriv

"Okay." Rohm replied as he nodded with understanding.

Pheonix

Before she could continue the food waa done. It was golden brown and juicy with a tantalizing odor.  Pheonix took one off the spi and handed the other to Rohm. She started to ea hers quietly.

Kriv

Rohm took a large bite of the meat. It was amazing, but the sensation was over almost immediately. He wasn't used to actual food. He fell to his knees in a fit of violent gagging and coughing.

Pheonix

Pheonix ran around behind him and gave him the heimlich maneuver. "That bad huh..."She said. She finished eating hers and pulled out some dried fruit to see if he could stomach it.

Kriv

"N-no it was amazing, I'm just not accustomed to anything that isn't barley edible." Rohm joked, clearing his throat.

Pheonix

Pheonix tossed him the bag of dried fruit.  "If you cant eat the meat try to eat that" She felt really sorry for him so she leamed over and gave him a very short soft kiss on the lips.

Kriv

"Th-thanks but I think I'll just have my burnt deer." Rohm replied as he walked over to his ruined dinner and took a large bite of the charred venison.

Pheonix

"Suite yourself." Pheonix said calmly. She reached over and took what was left of the rabbi from him and started to eat it.  "So. Can you tell me about these bad people?" Pheonix asked quietly.

Kriv

"I'd, rather not talk about it right now.." Rohm replied with a thin layer of sadness coating each word. "So, what do you do in the military?" He asked.

Pheonix

"I patrol a lot. And if there's any fighting I do that as well. Oh yeah, I  do it all on a dragon as well." Pheonix stated this matter of factly. She wondered what had happened to make him this sad.

Kriv

"That sounds awesome, all I've been doing is wandering for the past three years." He said as he finished eating.

Pheonix

...Pheonix paused. "You've been eating ike that for 3 years?... I feel really sorry for you." She scooted closer to him. "If you could do any job you wanted to what would you do?" Pheonix was curious as to what his answer would be.

Kriv

"I'd probably be in the military, it's the only job I've been trained for." Rohm replied.

Pheonix

Another clue as to where he was from... Pheonix wished that there was more for them to talk about but the only questions she could think of at that time were about his past. She stood up to leave, and started putting up her cooking things.

Kriv

Rohm let out a loud yawn. "Well I'm gonna go finish my bath, I guess I'll see you around." He said as he got up and started walking back to the hot spring.