Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ashai Amun'de, the Time Keeper

Started by visualspice, March 06, 2014, 12:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

*This is a rough draft, WIP :T 
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Ashai Amun'de
Pronounced AHH SHY  AHHH MUHHHN DAY
Age 19 *though technically, he's dead- so he's like forever 19 I guess :T
Gender male
Species human (ghost)
Ethnicity A'zaran
Height 5'8"
Occupation Time Keeper
Residence Kingdom of A'zar
Event Find out more information about THE HEARTLESS here!

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Not overly tall but has a lightly toned body, tanned, bronze colored skin and black hair that falls into partial curls around his ears and the nap of his neck. He has blue eyes and is normally seen wearing the robes of his title, or a simple white linen clothe tied around his waist with the beaded collar aegis necklace of his title. This aegis is normally constructed of sky blue, blood red and dark gold colored gems.

Personality
Soft spoken, but fiercely dedicated and loyal- Ashai is not a physical fighter by any means- no, his power comes from his heart.  And that is where his passion lies. He is selfless, if not a little bit skittish and self-conscious, which keeps some of his inner most thoughts unknown- sometimes even to him.

His father, having fallen prey to the heartless that plague his people, make him extra cautious in who he trusts; but he yearns to get a better understanding of the demons who share his world.

Magic/Abilities
As a time keeper, he has the ability to protect and maintain the sacred balance of time (more to come!)
Medallion of Time- circular, golden trinket with several layers inside it used to read and keep time.

Demon's Poison- It's all about his blood. Unlike mortal blood that is truly mortal, Ashai has been resurrected by his own Gods, so his blood has been filtered and 'blessed' by then. If a demon so mcuh as touches it, they get burned. And an injection of his own blood into them could mean possibly death (like if his blood coats a blade and is thrust into them)
In the same regard, a demon can not steal his heart, for it wouldbe too painful for them to do- like a burning acid to their flesh. And if they were ever successful in devouring his heart- the demon would die.

Relationships
Coming soon!

History
(More of this to come! This is just a rough draft!)
Hailing from a kingdom not of this world, Ashai Amun'de had dedicated his short life to the priesthood he had been only recently been incorporated into. Like his father before him, he focused his training on understanding the immoral forces of time. His people respect time and believe all spirits are timeless, but bodies are not. His responsibilities are to protect the sacred time pieces (such as the medallions of time all priests are gifted) and the Shrine of Time itself. It is said those possessing the true power of heart and time and transcend the wills of time- and it was something only on his own death bed did he recognize to be true- for he had given his life for his own princess, though in vane, for despite his sacrifice, the princess died anyways.

In his own anguish and grief, his soul- which housed a heart so vibrant, he found his spirit able to vaguely communicate with the world of the living, and once he was able to gain some answers from the spirits of the eternal world- he found a way to return (temporarily) to his body in order to find a way to save his princess. Though his time in his body is short, he vows not to waste his time in his mortal body and will find the princess and save her- somehow, and help cast out the darkness that's threatening his kingdom- as well as others.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Journey of Stars
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: