Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hot Pink Dissidence [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

At his first joke, she shot daggers his way. It was not a comment to make her feel more at ease, considering the situation, and she was not that daft not to understand his... reputation. But she held her tongue, just happy to be away from them and sighed when she felt the corset finally coming loose. Keeping a hand to the front of her garb, she frown at his question.

"Yes. It has always been."
Ever since she was younger, everything had to be pink.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"Sorry," he apologized softly, catching the look she shot him in the mirror.  He wasn't so proud that he couldn't own up to his faults.  "I only meant that you needn't worry about me damaging your dress.  I won't be able to manage anything too intricate, but I could even help you with your hair, if need be."

For, you know, reasons.

Focusing on the color pink -- which was a safe enough topic -- he asked, "Is this your favorite shade?"

visualspice

Valia held back any words on his comments, before finally, releasing a hot sigh through her nose. She had to keep her temper in check- and to also remember...
Trevian Treyburn was not those men.  But then, distracted, only barely by his question, she picked at the lace fringe of her skirt.
"No.. normally I prefer the colors brighter,"s he murmured.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"That's good," he answered with the bright, charming smile that came so naturally to him and made his eyes wink like gems.  "Then I have something for you.  I'm sure my sister won't mind you borrowing it."

He took a break from his careful unlacing of her corset to present her with a single item from the stand beside the tub.  Once she accepted it, he stepped back behind her to continue to pull the laces free.

It was no large or expensive gift -- a simple tube of bright pink lipstick.

"There.  How is that?"

visualspice

Valia blinked and peered up at him.
"Lip stick?"
Oh.. how she hadn't the time or ability to dawn any make up on since the kidnapping. She clutched a hand around it and just stared at it quietly, not certain what to say. But it felt... strange to her, to be holding such a thing- and also odd for her to realize.. she just didn't feel like wearing any make up- even if she honest to God wanted to.

Ivory

"For the morning," he answered soothingly.  Obviously, who put make-up on before a bath?

Stepping back from her, he offered her a kind smile.  "I'll just be in the net room if you need me, my lady.  Is there anything else I can do for you before I go?"

visualspice

Valia stared down at the lip stick for a long while in silence before shaking her head.
"N-no... I.. I shall be fine." And even as she said it, she sniffled a little as she fell back into silence.

Ivory

Trev's gaze softened, but he only nodded slightly and stepped backwards into a graceful bow.  "I am your's to command, my lady.  You have only to call for me."

He hesitated a moment longer, then, without another word, he quietly closed the door in his wake.

Poor Valia Coleridge...

visualspice

Stepping into the bath, she found herself staring off in thought more than once. She could hardly bathe herself, evne if she wanted to- but she did make sure to clean out between her legs as best she could, before becoming lost in a distant stare. And then closing her tired eyes, she found herself crying as she buried her face into her hands. THen when she had all but been exhausted of tears, somehow, sitting there in the now luke warm waters... Valia found herself drifting off slowly to sleep.

Though it was an uncomfortable and brief sleep, she slept none the less- and the horrors of what those captives had done to her caused her to suddenly jerk awake as she cried out in alarm and clung suddenly to both sides fo the tub.

ANd it took her a moment to realize..
She wans't at home-
but she wasn't in their clutches- and suddenly her pink eyes sparkled over in tears again.

Ivory

Trevian had found something to make for dinner -- nothing grand, but it was something of sustenance, anyway.  He had just settled the plates down upon the table when a scream echoed through the small house.  He dropped the plates onto the table with a crash, and he dashed towards the bathroom.

"Lady Coleridge!" he announced as he burst into the bathing room, a dagger in his hand.  "Lady Coleridge, wha--"

Of course, a quick sweep around the room proved that she was alone...  He cleared his throat softly and hastily half-turned from her, even as he re-sheathed his weapon.  "I'm sorry.  I thought I heard a scream..."

visualspice

The moment the door was flung open- Valia stared. And then, after realizing what just ocurred, her entire face heated.

"Y-yes.. you did." She dropped her gaze tot he tub, and hugged her legs to her chest, which barely was enough coverage to keep her ample assets modest or hidden from view.
"I... I had fallen asleep and..... it must've startled me."

Ivory

Trevian's nod is quite graceful, simple though it is, and his eyes remain steadily elsewhere.  His posture was an odd combination of a soldier's stance, firm and noble, yet, somehow, relaxed in spite of that.

"Accept my apologies, my lady.  When you are dressed, I've put together a bit of something for you to eat."

visualspice

Valia didn't know what to say. So at first, she said nothing before her eyes dropped to her knees.

"Y-Yes.. I.. I think I'm done here. Thank you."
ANd turning to him, she asked, "If.. you could give me soem privacy to get dressed." Though once he obliged her, she found it quite difficult to actually do that, as she wasn't able to pull herself out of hte tub. Her legs were just too weak-a nd she had no idea how exhausted she was.

So after collapsing back int the water and nearly crying, she croaked out a request towards the door.

"T...Trevian?" And she paused a moment before inquiring. "I.. I think I need your help.."
Oh, this was going ot be embarassing.
"I... can't get out of the tub."

Ivory

Trev had had a feeling...  The splashes had had something to do with that as he hovered outside the door.

"Of course, my lady."  With the air of a gentleman, he swept back into the bathroom.  Without a glance in her direction, he shook out the large, fluffy towel that had been warmed nearby.

"Put your arms out."  Once she had complied, he draped the towel over her form in the tub, careful not to glance down until she was safely covered by the cloth.  Once it was in place, he smiled at her and murmured, "Put your arms around my neck.  And forgive my familiarity."

His arms as they encircled her were gentle but firm as he lifted her up out of the tub.  With the towel pressed between them, there was a thin shield of modesty...and no chance of the towel escaping to ruin it.

Once she was out of the bathtub, he swung her up, bridal-style, and carried her towards the livingroom, where he settled her on the couch with the towel tucked around her.  He returned to the bathroom for the sleeping gown.

"I hope you don't mind if I take the liberty."  It was a plain gown, but the thicker material would be warmer than silk, to be sure.  He helped bring the gown over her head, patiently threading through each of her arms, until she was fully dressed.

Once she was dressed, he disappeared again, returning this time with the hairbrush.  "If you'll let me do just this one last thing for you, I think dinner should be ready to be served."

visualspice

It happened like a dream- being tended to this way, so caringly, without thinking, and making sure everything was just so...
She felt as if she were floating on some distant cloud- and maybe she was. Thoughts had long come and go, and emotions were tapering away, and so did the tears. By the time the dress was pulled over her, she was feeling numb and found herself simply staring at the wall- with no one thought about her, so when he offered to brush her hair, she nodded out of instinct, but it still didn't feel real. Was she asleep? Did she pass out? Or was this just some twisted perversion of reality.

None of the rape had happened did it?
None of the violence of the pain?
None of her years of anger and regret?

She kept her gaze upon the wall, and the only thing that made her soften was the sudden sounds of rain tickling against a nearby window.

Ivory

The brush whispered through her hair.  Tenderly, he worked through some of the knots that had formed, careful not to pull or cause her discomfort.  His strokes were steady, repeating until her hair fell through his fingers like molten gold.

"Your hair is quite lovely," he murmured as he began to wind the hair into a careful braid.  With a smile, he peeked around at her face, adding softly, "Are you hungry, my lady?  I wish I had something more fitting to your position, but we'll make due."

visualspice

The brushing of her hair had been relaxing, a calming that she so desperately needed after all that chaos she had just survived. She couldn't even bear to think on it- her once perfect skin, now bruised and even scarred in some instances. But at the mention of food, she only gave a rigid shake of her head.

"I am not sure I could eat, but it has been days since I have."

Ivory

"Well, let's give it a try, shall we?"

The worst that would happen is that the food would sit on her plate untouched...

Trev made quick work of plating the meal he had prepared and presenting it to her.  Given her condition, he wished he had found something a bit less hearty...but, at least there were apples.  "I'm afraid I'm not much of a chef.  Nor is the pantry particularly well-stocked, but..."

Well, wasn't it better than nothing?

The tray that he set upon her lap was, as stated, rather of poorer quality than she was used to, but Trevian had gone to some lengths to make it presentable.  He had even gone so far as to cut her food up into properly bite-sized pieces for her.  Tender pieces of pork were drizzled lightly in gravy and accompanied by roasted apples and glazed carrots.  A glass of water sat upon the tray as well, to which the man added: "Believe me, the wine is terrible."

The entire meal was delivered not with the air of a man serving an invalid; rather, Trevian deferred to Valia as though she were a lady enjoying breakfast in bed and he her faithful servant.

visualspice

When her eyes went to the plate of food, she stared at it for a good long while. And muttered her thanks, though dryly. But she must've been more hungry than she thought, for once she had tried to food, she kept on eating, until just about most of the plate was clean.

Ivory

As they ate, rather than endure silence, Trevian talked.  It was nothing of consequence, nor was there an expectation of conversation...although an opening here or there in his speech indicated that she was welcome, at any time, to share her opinion.  His speech was soft, given over to a soothing rhythm as he told her about his family, choosing only those pieces that might be appropriate for a lady (because much of it wasn't) and addressing each member of his family with a humorous, somehow fable-like quality that made each seem a caricature of themselves...and, yet, at the same time, he spoke of them with a frank, good-natured honesty from the heart that indicated how tightly-knit the siblings were.

"...But you look tired," he appraised as he took away her empty plate and glass.  "And I could talk until the end of days if I'm not stopped."

It was amazing how little talking, really, he did with most...and not because they were busy doing other things.  He was far more accustomed to listening, frankly...but, somehow, he didn't think Valia wanted to do much talking right now.

"I've had a fire going in the bedroom.  I should think the room is quite comfortable by now, if you'd like to go to bed."  He had paused in front of her in a crouch, his expression locked in that same kind smile.  "And, in the morning, with any luck, the rain will have stopped, and we'll have good weather for travelling."