Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it too much to ask for a normal day? (Tj, M!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, January 08, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply crossed his arms and continued to murmur complete nonsense to himself.

Vyraena

Sinestra pulled the other arrow out of Kurbur and took a few steps back so he had some space. "There, better?"

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur winced in pain for a moment and said in a light voice,"Yes...much better..."

Vyraena

"All in all, not a bad match." Sinestra said with a grin. "Of course, I had anticipated this outcome."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply said,"Well if it were hand to hand combat you'd be the one on the ground right now.."

Vyraena

"Perhaps, though I can be just as deadly with my bow in close range combat without arrows as I am with it in normal combat with arrows." Sinestra said. "Unless you're talking about a fist fight. I would lose that, no question."

thehiddenbeast13

"I can tell," Kurbur said with a chuckle,"Look at how thin you are...almost like a twig."

Vyraena

"I don't need to be big and strong for my style of fighting. It's better to be thin and agile." Sinestra said with a smirk.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply rolled his eyes and sat down. His knee seemed a little torn, but Kurbur seemed to be alright.

Vyraena

"Anyway, that was fun." Sinestra said as she sat back down.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply sighed and said,"For you maybe..."

Vyraena

"You didn't find that fun?" Sinestra asked with a soft laugh.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur smiled and said,"Well, maybe you should stab yourself with an arrow to see what its like..."

Vyraena

"I think I'll pass on that one." Sinestra said with a sigh.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur chuckled, the image of Sinestra actually doing that put a smile on his face. He then said,"Well, I still say you didn't have to actually shoot me with those arrows of yours!"