Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lloyd Orodelo's fortunetelling and hunting services

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 03, 2014, 10:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

You enter a medium/large sized wooden cabin (its like in between) that appears to be separated in two halves. The part you are in is the shop part. You're arrival was signaled by a bunch of bird bones strapped together (like a door bell).

It's decorated with hunting trophies and pelts of all kind. In the center of the room, there is a small table with many things on it (deck of cards, a knife, candles, a wooden board with a strange language written on it, etc.).

Comming from the other half of the cabin, you ear the shopkeeper Lloyd:

«Wait a moment please, I'll be there in no time !

After a few minutes, he comes in.

«Welcome! What can I get you? He asked, with a friendly smile

Lloyd Orodelo's fortunetelling and hunting services
(In exchange of services and Errands)
Meat and Fish (Jerky/salted/normal)
Pelt
Antlers
Decorative skulls
Claws or toot pendant
Medicinal herbs
Fortunetelling

Ahnnie

Sacora entered the cabin and looked up in curiosity at the bones that rattled to signal her entrance. For her shop, which sold different things entirely, she used the regular metallic bells with an enchantment placed on them to also warn her magically in case an unseen customer entered the shop while she was in the back out of earshot, or if a burglary was happening. She found this strange break in monotony to be very curious indeed and quite charming, despite the fact that they were bird bones. She took in the decorations of the cabin with a growing interest; trophies, pelts, and a table in the middle with other oddities laid out on it.

"Wait a moment please, I'll be there in no time!" a voice called out from the other side of the cabin.

Sacora nodded even though Lloyd couldn't possibly have seen that and stood patiently until he finally emerged a few minutes later.

"Welcome! What can I get you?" the proprietor asked with a smile on his face.

"I will need some meat, preferably jerky," Sacora began. "About a pound and half, to be precise. I also require some medicinal herbs for a cold." She had been feeling out of sorts lately and, though she was up and about especially since she came to Lloyd's shop, she figured she might as well go get the medicine herself since she could rely on no one else to get them while acquiring some rations for future trips at the same time. "What will be the price for those items, sir?"