Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My Castle, My Tomb

Started by visualspice, August 25, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Too much had been taken from her, from status to mind. This was just one more thing she couldn't cope with. They had taken everything under the sun. She tensed in his embrace.
"When have I become your darling?" she challenged, eyes shining with tears. And all she could see before her now was the taunting ghost from her past. "I was never yours! We were never lovers!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You're my darling friend," Julius pressed.  "I cared for you enough to brave this awful winter, those dreadful soldies.  I came for you Helaina because you called for me.  I'm here now."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

So consumed with emotions she shook and grit her teeth at him. And while tears continued to stream down her cheeks, she told him through angered sadness, "You're too late."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I thought I was right on time," Julius murmured and hugged her close to him. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She trembled at his words and told him angrily, thankfully; "You always had to have the last word."

Lion

"Hey, now.  Does this mean you...know who I am?" Julius muttered, turning his head in to look at her.  He wiped tears from his face.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And at those words, the way she looked into hsi eyes, she suddenly gave him an exasperated shove.
"Yes and I still want you out of my house!" she huffed, and rose indignantly.

Lion

He rolled back.  "I don't think I can.  You see I have a horrid pain in my leg.  And in my arm, and in my head and you wouldn't be a very gracious hostess for casting a guest out in such a condition."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her eyes flared, as did her memory. She gave him another hard shove.
"I won't fall for it again!" Her eyes filled with tears.

The last time he said that to her...
Why could she remember it?
The last time...
He had came into her room... and stole her diary!

"Get out!" but her words were whimpered, and the sobs were there.

Lion

He stepped in and shook his head.  "No," he murmured and took out a handkerchief from his coat.  "Here, for you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She took his handkerchief with little grief.
"You never listen to me," she said, sobbing into it.

Lion

"I won't leave you alone, Hel.  You're my best friend."  Julius put arms gently around her and pulled her in close.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She continued to weep until she felt her tears run dry. Her head was throbbing, eyes and nose red as she breathed against him.
"How did you get here? I've thought the whole world had turned to ash."

Lion

"I had to pay a smuggler to press through the lines.  It was a wasteland...all of it burned or ruined, animals slaughtered.  It wasn't an easy going, and when I finally arrived, I had to go to great lengths to avoid the soldiers roaming the estate perimeter.  I just hope my horse is safe for the moment.  Although I don't imagine for long," he said.  His hand rubbed gently at her back until she felt secure enough for him to let her go.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You... Went through all that?" she asked, looking up at him and moving her hand to his to remove it from her shoulder. "You make it sound like you've walked through Hell."

Lion

Julius removed his hand and gave her a bit of distance to allow her to gather herself.  "I guess you could say I went through all that to get to Hel.  You being my beloved Helaina," he murmured, smiling.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Despite her heart fluttering... A little, Helaina bristled visibly.
"I was never your beloved anything."

Lion

"Very well, Hellbender.  Let's get out of this depressing antechamber," he said after a second, tucking his hands behind his back.  "Let's go and warm up.  Do you have anything left to eat or drink?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She looked him over haughtily before huffing through her nose.
"What little I have I keep rationed in the cellar."
And it wasn't much left- which gave her all the more reason to remain grim.

Lion

"Then we can share my rations," Julius offered and walked along with her back into the semi-warmer part of the house.

"What I don't understand is, how do the soldiers intend to keep you trapped here with no food or wood to keep warm in this harsh winter and still worry that you're alive?" he asked aloud.  "That doesn't seem to make sense."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn