Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lily in the Snow [M]

Started by visualspice, December 02, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Blaith quirked a brow and spoke to her in good humor, "Oh? And what were you taught were the duties of a woman?" he went on, hinting at her role as something most others would perceive as 'a husband's property'. Though his indication of it was simply to pull her leg, which was something he was finding quite satisfying while in her company. He could see himself growing old and still doing this. And at such a thought, he could have cried, for despite this moment of reprieve from the war, he had a inkling his fate was sealed-
and their future like that.. growing old, would never be. At least not for him. This war, after all, would not be an easy one- and he was fighting an uphill battle all the way.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"Oh, so are you saying what you really want is an obedient little doll without an original thought of her own? One that never questions you, or anything for that matter? So exciting for a toy to lay there and do her duty, bearing your children without passion or desire. I think you should find yourself another adhara if that's your goal." Lillian's tone was sickeningly sweet through it all, although her clear disdain for the thought was more than evident.

visualspice

"Oh, I don't know if I'd have to look for another. I like the idea of breaking in the one I've got." And his eyes shined with a challenging mirth.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

And that's when he stole a kiss on her forehead.
"We'll see about that," he chuckled, and moved to snake his hands up under the blankets, to place those cold fingers against her soft skin.

Zero

As soon as his cold hands touched her Lillian let out a soft squeal, squirming beneath the covers as she glared at Blaith. "You're freezing! Either get those icicles off me or bring the rest of you under here so I can warm you up."

visualspice

Blaith laughed and tore the blankets from her.
"Just remember you asked!" And he dove beneath, his cold body clinging to hers as he laughed breathily against her and simply held her, warm and close.

Zero

Lillian giggled and squealed as Blaith joined her, and she immediately entangled herself against him, burrowing her face against his chest as she shivered slightly for a moment.

"Mm. I wanted to warm you up, though. A little cold for a minute is worth the warmth afterwards."

visualspice

Blaith was all smiles, which were only interrupted as he kissed her, and he kissed her just about anywhere he could.
"Warm me up? And how do you and your sexy little body aim to accomplish that?" he teased.

Zero

"I was just going to cuddle against you, but I'm open to suggestion." Lillian said, blushing and gasping softly at the sensation of his lips against her skin, causing her to flush and warm.

visualspice

Blaith smiled through his warm, unrelenting kisses.
"I don't know.." he murmured against her flesh before nestling in beside her, cheek to her shoulder and eyes peering up into hers. "I've never had the chance to cuddle someone either." And as he lay there, one arm draped over her, he sighed contentedly. "And I have to say.. it's nice."

Zero

Lillian smiled down at Blaith as he settled in beside her. She really couldn't get over just how blue his eyes were. Her free arm came up to run her fingers lightly through his blond hair, the other caressed over his back where she could reach, just enjoying having him so close, being able to touch him as much as she wanted.

"It's very nice." She agreed before letting out a content sigh and trying to snuggle even closer.

visualspice

"I suppose, in a sense, you and I have suffered under the same consequences." He studied her with a serious expression, before looking in turn, to her eyes. He felt the same way about her gaze, and admired the green color, like the vibrancy of a spring field, or a sparkling, faceted ring of emerald.

"You know.. the road before us isn't easy. And I don't just mean the war."

Zero

"If you only ever take the easy path you'll never find great treasures." Lillian quoted with a half-smile as she looked down at Blaith admiringly. Nothing was easy about their situation. That didn't mean it wasn't worthwhile. "I can handle hard, Blaith. I can't handle alone. Not after having tasted being together."

visualspice

At such a comment, Blaith felt a warmth stir in his belly and bubble up into his heart. His eye lids lowered and he leaned closer to her, their nose's touching.
"I know," he told her softly. "I wholly agree." And he cupped her face softly, using his thumb to feel and stroke gently at her skin before leaning in and kissing her softly, and with warmth and deep enough to steal her breath away.

Zero

This was a perfect moment, laying in bed with him, their naked bodies pressed close and him kissing her so soft and warm and deep. Lillian moaned softly into the kiss, clinging to Blaith lightly. He was hers. Nobody was going to take him away from her, not now.

visualspice

Large warm hands, calloused from years of sin, and of war, felt along side the soft skin of her body. He kept his eyes clothes, and relished in the sensation of her skin, from the softness of her hips, down her thighs and up her belly, cupping the soft mounds of her breasts before once again, lips met to hers. And though they had made love not even an hour ago, his sex was once again hard and eager to sample this woman, the only woman he found he desired so- and wanted so desperately to be his wife.

"Can I make love to you again?" he asked, after pulling away from a breathless kiss, his hard on, pressing against her leg so she could feel it.

Zero

Lillian's eyes had fluttered closed, soft moans and sighs of desire escaped her throat as Blaith's hands moved over her still very sensitive body. His fingers would glide over particular spots, producing a higher voiced sound of want as her body shivered against or arched into his touch. It didn't matter how long or short ago they had made love, Lillian's body responded eagerly to his sweet, warm caresses and his breath-stealing kisses.

The feel of his eager sex pressed against her thigh had her gasping softly as he pulled away from her lips. Her jade eyes looked up at him with love and lust as he spoke, not trusting her voice for a moment, she closed her eyes and nodded as her hands moved to stroke over his back.

visualspice

Where as before his hands were soft and gentle in their exploration, those motions soon grew hungered as his lips found hers and his kisses intensified. His hands gripped at her sides now, his body moving over to hers,  a knee coaxing her legs open. And once settled inbetween, he could feel her heat as kisses continued to trail up and down her body, and as his sex prodded for entry, he whispered, "I'm glad the only woman int he world I coudl touch was you."

Zero

"So am I." Was the husky response as Lillian grabbed his face and pulled him into a ravishing kiss, her back arching in a way that had him sliding part of the way into her welcoming folds. Her sex was still hot and slick from their first love making, and she groaned softly into the kiss at the feel of him inside her, their bodies joining and connecting her to him in a way that was more than just physical.