Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lily in the Snow [M]

Started by visualspice, December 02, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The sweet union of their bodies made him shiver. Despite the heat shared between them, and the one coming off the newly fueled fire in the hearth, every inch of her was more than he could bare. He felt he'd never moaned so much in his life, felt so much in his life, as his hips rolled and his body tasted her, unified her with him into one being born from bliss.

Lips were soft as they met to hers, and traveled down to her cheek, ears, then throat, where he breathed hotly, rolling his hips at a steady, but slow pace, and just enjoyed each movement for all it was worth.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Like before their passion started very slow and sweet, but unlike before, the initial burst of passion had been sated, allowing them to draw out the experience longer. This time Lillian couldn't even be bothered to care who heard her cries of pleasure as Blaith brought her to heaven once again.

Afterwards she laid in a contented heap against his chest, her cheek nuzzling against his heated skin as she pressed soft kisses to his collarbone. "I could get used to this." She murmured lazily, a happy grin on her lips.

[It took me that long to come up with something so I figured I'd just move it along a tiny bit. I know you've got another thread that ties to Blaith's movements. Hope this is okay!]

visualspice

She wasn't the only one who turned to a mushy pile of contentment. With an arm around her and her laying pressed against him so close, he released a soft noise before turning to run a hand through her hair.
"As could I..."

But even as he smiled, the reminder of what brought them here, to this exact moment, was the undeniable cries of war.

"We should head to Orchy," he said softly, his eyes never once leaving hers.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Lillian sighed softly as his fingers moved through her hair. Jade eyes were quite enraptured with his as she stared up at him with obvious admiration. At least until he suggested they should head to Orchy, drawing her lips down into a soft frown.

"You can't simply march your army into Orchy, Blaith. My father will take it as an act of aggression and you'll end up facing Orchy's armies as well as the Grand Duke's. I wrote a letter asking for him to agree to a meeting for negotiations. He will respond quickly, and I'm sure he'll give permission for your men to move across our land as long as they don't cause any trouble. I suppose we could start heading that way while we await correspondence, but don't you dare start a war with my father."

She was quite serious, and was looking up at him slightly haughtily. That was her duchy, after all! Although she scowled at another thought. "Although considering the past few hours, you might have already started one and father just doesn't know it yet."

visualspice

Despite the gravity of the situation, Blaith beamed.
"I've already started a war with the whole of Connlaoth!" he said with a laugh, and moved in on her swiftly as his lips devoured hers. "But who says I'd bring my whole army? Unless myself, and my entire army, groveling for his consent, would be easier than facing him alone.

He moved to lay on his side, a hand resting to the side of his head.
"But honestly, I cam here for one thing, and now I want something else entirely. And my direction in this war, if anything, is now skewed."

Zero

Lillian tried to give a huff to his declaration of starting a war with all Connlaoth, but then his lips were against hers in a ravenous kiss, causing the sound to be muffled and turn into a soft hum of appreciation. "A small group would be better to go talk to him, but you'd have to figure out what to do with your men in the meantime."

Rolling to her back, she looked up at him seriously, chewing on her bottom lip slightly as she thought about what they should do. If she had any say at all, that was. "I don't understand. What has changed that your direction in the war might be skewed? The goal is still the same, isn't it? Usurp the Grand Duke and replace him so that all this nonsense can be fixed."

visualspice

It was only then, in a bitter realization, did Blaith realize Lily had no idea the complications of his power. Sure, it might have seemed that way, and that had been part of the plan, but as he looked into her eyes, he found himself needing to look away.

Zero

Lillian scowled as Blaith looked away from her, there was something about the action that bothered her, perhaps a glimpse of some emotion she'd seen in his face or beautiful blue eyes. Sitting up slightly she moved a hand to caress his cheek softly, fingers moving through his facial hair lightly against the grain.

"Whatever you feel you need to do, we're in this together now, and I'm going to help you - as much as I can. Even if the only help I can give is my support." She leaned forward to softly kiss his cheek, feeling a little lost and uncertain as to what she had said that had bothered him.

visualspice

He turned to look at her, but his eyes didn't meet with hers.
"It's not too late for you to reconsider....." he murmured softly.

Zero

"Maybe if I were flighty that would be true, but I can be rather stubborn." Lillian moved so that she could look into his eyes, since Blaith seemed reluctant to meet hers. "I already told you I don't care if this is going to be hard. I care about being with you. You can't just make love to me - twice! - and get rid of me that easily, Blaith Harmond."

She smirked and gave him a tiny peck on the lips. "Besides, you're supposed to be marrying me and getting me pregnant, remember? This is your - our - only chance for that. Different reasons, but still a sole chance for us both. Hang on to this, to me, for as long as you can."

They weren't likely to have a happily ever after, Lillian knew that, but wasn't a fleeting moment of happiness better than none at all?

visualspice

Blaith tried to smile, he really did, but soon he was taking her hands and holding them in his lap.

"Lily.... I'm no hero. The war.... I started this war. The other Grand Duke... He died because of me."

Zero

Lillian could only stare at Blaith for several long moments. It was a rather large, significant piece of information to digest. The previous Grand Duke had been murdered by a mage. Not just any mage, Blaith Harmond, Duke of Turgall, and her lover, if he was to be believed, which she did. There was no reason for him to admit this to her, she would never have assumed it of him had he not told her.

"Calent started this war, Blaith. What you did..." He had murdered the Grand Duke. Murdered. She swallowed hard. "You couldn't know that Calent would win the throne. Had another taken the seat - you, my father...none of this would have happened."

None of it would have happened if the old one was still alive. No, there was no proof of that. Mages had always been suppressed in Connlaoth, this war was inevitable with the way things were done. Calent's appointment had only been an explosive catalyst.

"Why are you telling me this now?"

visualspice

Blaith looked at her grimly as she tried to comprehend it all. And he couldn't help but feel the rot of guilt burn through his gut, through his blood. But he didn't remove his eyes from hers, and continued to stare into them.

"Because it's the first of many confessions you need to know. What I am..." he paused to swallow the dry knot forming in his throat. "My killing... did not stop there."

Zero

Blaith certainly wasn't the only man with blood on his hands. Every soldier that saw a battle had his share, and those that put those armies into motion had just as much blood on theirs, whether an actual drop ever soiled them or not. Still, this was a lot different. He'd just confessed murder to her. Not just any murder, but regicide.

Lillian had to draw in a deep breath, trying to steady herself for what else he might throw at her. He might have continued to stare, but she closed her eyes and looked down. From there place in his lap her hands squeezed his tightly. "Tell me everything. No secrets. No lies."

visualspice

Blaith tightened his jaw.
"Are you sure you want to know?"
Because nothing he had to tell her was pleasant, and the more he remembered...
the more he felt like a monster.

Zero

"You said I needed to know, and I think you're right. Considering what we did together, considering my position, I really think I need to know." Lillian felt a little sick. She barely knew Blaith at all, and now she was hearing his darkest secrets, and they were certainly very dark!

visualspice

What he revealed to her made him feel more shame than he could ever imagine. The explanation of his powers, how it not only stole life, but powers, memories....
And dating back to the fateful night, when he had first used his power in a fit of rage against a man who had tried to rape Kella.... He knew from that day forward, his life would never be the same.

He explained how his mind felt suffocated as other thoughts, that were not his own, began to bubble ot the surface. And each day, he had a hard time knowing who he was, what he was, or even why he was. His identity had become so complex, and he began to list the men and women he recalled whom had been slain by his touch-

From the innocents who had seen to much, to the whores he needed and their pleasure, and to his sick desires....
For Kella.

Tears stung at his eyes as he let himself dwell on that hard fact.

Kella. He had lusted for Kella. And the very idea of it made him so sick and repulsed, if he could drink poison to end himself right then and there, he would.

"So you see, Lily, I am no her in this war," he told her, after swallowing the hard knot in his throat. "And I have only found myself because of your presence... your touch.... But I, I am by no means innocent. I..." He trembled, feeling the rage and shame well up inside him.

"I am a monster."

Zero

There was a lot of mixed emotions, a veritable roller coaster of them, as Blaith poured out everything. Lillian couldn't stop the tidal wave of feelings coursing through her. Everything from disgust to pity. As far as mages went, Blaith had to be among the very worst kind, but the fact that he couldn't control his power...she couldn't decide if that made it better or worse. Both in different ways.

"There aren't many heroes in war, Blaith." The words were an attempt to be reassuring, but honestly she wasn't sure what to really say to all this. Blaith had told her things that were unforgivable and sickening, but there was a lot of shame and remorse in him now. One thing she did feel, though, "You're not a monster. Seriously messed up, but...not that."

A monster wouldn't feel so badly for the things he'd done. Ansgar, she'd made love to this man twice. Her innocence lost, her vows broken for a man that confessed all that. Lillian wished she had known all this before letting him ravage her! A little late to take all that back, but he'd certainly made her feel things that she couldn't regret even now. This was complicated and her head was swimming.

"I'm not going to pretend you're a saint or an innocent man, but Blaith...you didn't do all of those things. You killed that first man to protect your sister. Your powers have been twisting you, changing you, making you do things you would never have done." What would happen to him if she left him now? He'd be doomed. His mind might be lost again, it was her power that kept the madness at bay, he'd said it himself. It was the only explanation for his current rationality.

visualspice

Blaith lowered his head shamefully, and slowly shook his head.
"How can you be so... forgiving? So understanding?" he asked, blue eyes red with tears as he studied her face.

Zero

It was very complicated, to say the least. Lillian looked into his eyes with a soft scowl, not sure how to really answer that. "It isn't for me to forgive you. You didn't do those things to me. Your forgiveness is up to Ansgar and your victims. As for why I am not ready to give up on you...I love you. I don't believe Ansgar would let me fall in love with someone truly evil."

She chewed on her bottom lip and lowered her eyes before adding. "And...you need me. My ability helps you, and you've been alone too long."