Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fortress (M)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 30, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis relaxed a little and laughed as Gen'Pi  threw the snow, he splashed some water at him.

"They have pools like this where my father comes from?"

He drifted a little closer to Gen'Pi, coyly and averting his eyes timidly from Gen, almost like a half tamed animal. 

"So what now?" He said softly, desperately wanting Gen to kiss him again.

Parkway

Gen'pi smiled.  "Yes, King Sabre does.  They are even more lovely than this.  If you can imagine that!"  He laughed as Jelenis splashed back at him.  "This is fun, no?"  he wanted to tell the Prince of his true feelings.  How much he cared for him...loved him...desired to be his first...but he was also afraid to tell him. 

Yet he noticed Jelenis drifting closer.  The look in his eyes was not to be mistaking.  His softly and innocently asked question had Gen'pi breathing heavy.  Now what...indeed Gen'pi asked himself. 

"Jelenis I am going to kiss and touch you...I hope you know what you mean to me, this isn't just because of your title.  I want you...  I want to be yours and you mine.  Will you let me touch you more?  I want you to feel pleasure from my touch, do you?"  As he spoke he moved closer to Jelenis too, until his hands were caressing his most sensitive parts with his expert hands.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis lost everything in that moment, he did not know how long they remained in the enveloping warmth of the pool because all he knew was wave after wave of such pleasure he had not even realised existed.  Each touch drew a soft little gasp or a long deeper whimper, such feelings built up in him, he could not explain them.

"I want you to Gen!" He said in a deeper gasp as the Stable Hand touched him again bringing about such unimaginable feelings, the Prince had never experienced such things before.

"I want to be yours...and I do feel so many things when you touch me...I cannot explain them all."

He closed his silvery eyes and tilted his head back, lips slightly parted in a soft moan as he experienced another deeply intense feeling at his lover's hands.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre watched as Flori finished her breakfast and he smiled at her.

"It is exciting to be going home at last, I am sure you will love it there....won't she Abigor?" He said with a bright amused grin.

Today was going to be good, the final preparations for going back to the Tenth Ring were being made, the Prince would suffer his downfall tonight and return to the Tenth as a shamed prisoner. Poor Jelenis was suddenly going to find things very hard, locked up in a prison cell, though a comfortable one, his lover to be his jailer.  To have such a  perfect moment only to have it all come crashing down on him.

He, Himself would formally be crowned king, and the crown that once graced his father's head would now sit upon his.  He had also done his duty and created an heir, though he prayed the child would be male, a successor...women never took the throne in the Rings.  Should a daughter be born, once of age she would be married to a rich noble, or maybe a general.

Then there would be the first night with Abigor in the King's private quarters.  He was nervous and full of anticipation at the same time.  'Gor would be exacting in what he desired and Sabre had signed his rights away in the bedroom...Abigor would be his master in that space, not like out in public where Sabre was Lord and Master of all.

Parkway

Gen'pi moaned with him.  It was enough to just simply awaken the Prince to these feeling.  His touch was for Jelenis only.  Not for him, not yet anyway.  There'd be time enough for that.  Simply having the taste of his love on his lips was enough for now.

"I know what you mean Jelenis.  You made me so very happy...You are mine and I am yours. Your beautiful body, your gentle eyes, and your love will all be mine as I will give you all of me.  I will bring you pleasure every day.  We will be one soon."

His lips claimed Jelenis' and trailed down his neck, chest and body.  He easily lifted the Prince to let him experience something even more delightful.  His tongue explored, teased, and touched.

The sounds of the water gently splashing and their pleasure could be heard but known where close enough.  The cold air and the hot steam blanketed them in a thick fog.  Gen'pi felt as if for this moment they were truly all alone and he wanted to bring the Prince to a point of no return.

Jelenis Tythe

After a short while Jelenis pulled back from Gen'Pi, breathless and flushed and he looked to the horses, and then up at the dark clouds that were gathering.

"We should get dressed and go back."He said softly.

It was difficult to draw back from what they had been doing but he supposed their secret could go on and on, his father did not ever need to know about it, nor mother....and Abigor seemed to be keeping quiet.

"It looks like there is going to be a snow storm Gen'Pi and I would rather be at home warm and safe than caught out here half clad." He said sweetly.

"Perhaps we can get some mulled wine from the kitchen to warm us....and something to eat."

Parkway

Flori smiled back at Sabre as he spoke.  His voice was different when he spoke of returning, it was softer.  She was to be honest a bit frightened.  Where was this tenth ring?  Surely not here.  But she just kept her smile and nodded.

Abigor grinned.  He too could not wait.  "Yes Queen Flori you will be pleased with your new home.  Your every want will be cared for but I will warn you now..."  He took on a mocking tone and tilted his head forward as he raised his eyebrows.  "With your beauty many an incubus and succubus will want you, desire you, lure you...Queen though you are, just be wary for they can be quite cunning.  Remember your place, only your King and any he may wish to allow should touch your flesh."  With that he winked at her and a low growl emanated from his chest.

To her it would seem as if he was attracted to her...desired her.  Truth was the general was only teasing on that part.  Not the warning he gave.  The devious creatures within the tenth would love nothing more than to lure the mortal Queen with sweet words and then lay with her.  This would have her disgraced.  For she was to only lay with Sabre and any he allowed to share that with. 

Flori sat still a shiver of fear went down her spine.  But she steeled her will.  She loved Sabre and would never disobey him.  Had he not already request this very thing of her?  The Queen had no intention of bedding anyone but Sabre.  Especially now.  She got her courage to speak up somehow.  "You will not need to worry about me Lord Abigor, my love for Sabre overpowers all honeyed words."  She looked at her husband and smiled softly as she heard the general chuckle.

Abigor spoke in the demons silent tongue to his King.  "She is a spitfire, I will give her that.  Maybe she could be given a pet of sorts if she makes it through the delivery.  Her loyalty to you when your power is strong in her is second to only myself.  Once in the ring it will be all consuming.  Yes, you made a wise choice to breed her.  Perhaps........"  He trailed off not speaking the devious words he was thinking. 

He was after all a demon and he would still spar with his King.  Though outside their room he would always uphold his word.  Do his bidding.  Protect him to his death.  Never would he sidestep that nor would he ever belittle the king.  Outside that door Sabre was master of all and as such Abigor gave him his due.  But...teasing would go on...and Abigor couldn't help himself as his chuckle turned to laughter.  "I wonder what it would be like to have my own offspring.  Be a shame to lock her away when she seems to have so many talents..." 

He winked scandalously but playfully at Sabre. 

The general stood and bowed graciously.  "If my King and Queen will excuse me I would like to check that all is running smoothly."  He picked up a black berry and popped it in his mouth, waiting for Sabre to give him his leave.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre merely smiled at Abigor's words.

"So now my season is spent this time round..your interest in me already wanes." He purred in the General's mind.

"All that talk of having and wanting....was just for show hmmm....perhaps I will have to spend my nights in my queen's chamber after all."

He was part incubus after all and knew his craft very well and he knew just how to torment the General. He smiled to Flori and reached over to gently stroke her hand.

"Mind not Abigor love....he likes to scare pretty little Queens with his words of warning....I know you love me alone....and soon you will love our child."

He looked up and smiled sweetly almost to the General...treating him as if he had almost forgotten he was standing there.

"Oh...Yes...Abigor....you may go....I am sure you have much to do....probably planning on wooing your own love when you get back home....begetting your own heir like I had to get mine?"

His voice teased through the General's mind.

"You want to play games of teasing with an Incubus 'Gor? I will win hands down every time."

Parkway

One may have thought the general would be upset...angry over the way the King turned it all around.  Then one would be wrong.  He knew Sabre all too well and his answer and seemingly absent dismissal of Abigor only caused the General to let out a bellow of laughter.  He smirked at the King.

Silently he replied,  "Tsk, tsk Sabre....you think me that fickle!  For shame your jealousy mimics your wife.  But it is good to know that you wish not to share me."  He could not stop laughing. 

When he sobered up some he smile lingering.  "You are right my King.  Shame not to have one so that one day ours can be as close friends as we have been."  He was being insolent.  But he couldn't stop.  It was as if the teasing brought out the memories from their younger days. 

He would have love to stay but he did have much to do. 

Flori loved the feel of Sabre's touch.  She covered his hand with her own.  Blushing softly the Queen nodded.  "Thank you love.  I will never forsake you."

"Very good to know Queen Flori."  Abigor gave a knowing look and a soft growl to Sabre.

Parkway

Gen'pi looked up at the gathering clouds.  "You are right Jenelis.  Let's get back before the storm breaks."  He lifted himself out of the water and turned to give Jelenis a hand.  "I like that idea a lot.  Would you like it in your room?"  He didn't dry off foregoing it and putting his clothes hurriedly back on. 

He felt amazing being here.  He couldn't wait for later when Jelenis would give himself to him completely. 

"Maybe we can have a sweet too.  I think we can get some Ana!"  He laughed happily.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis dried himself off roughly with his jacket and put his clothes on, shivering a little.  Darkmane was already dancing on his hooves unhappy by the ensuing storm.

"That sounds nice...food in my room....mulled wine and some of that roast fowl and spiced cake...if cook lets us."  He swung up into the saddle and looked wistfully back at the pool.

What they had been doing had felt so good.

"C'mon....let's go."  He cried over the rising wind.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled wryly as Abigor departed.

"Who knows 'Gor she might bear a daughter and you can have yourself a wife if I consent."
He smirked using the silent language.

He turned to Flori.

"You need to go up with Ana and Lui and oversee the packing of your things my love....as do I." He said softly.

"Can you do that for me?"

He rose with one final kiss on her cheek and stalked towards the door to go to his study to start packing anything he wanted to take with him, it would not be much.  He glanced to the window, a storm was coming, which would make it all the better, it would help wipe any trace of them ever being here.

Parkway

The idea of spending the rest of the afternoon with Jelenis in his room was exciting.  They could tell stories, maybe play some straighty card games, and do some more exploring of each other. 

gen'pi couldn't help but follow the Princes gazes back to the water.  It had been lovely. 

"Yes let's go."  His voice held a level of concern.  Gen'pi dug his heels in gently and urged his horse forward. 

The wind was whipping as the courtyard was coming into view.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis led Darkmane into the stable and helped to unsaddle him as Gen'Pi unsaddled his own horse.  He picked up some hay and wiped the glossy white coat down of any snow or wetness.  He had seen Gen'Pi feed the horses before and he put some feed into the manger for Darkmane too and fetched some water.  He wanted to show that he could be useful too.

His body was tingling though, thoughts of what Gen'Pi did coursed through his mind, it was all he could think about and he felt a little guilty about that.  Guilty too, that they were going to his room too to eat and play games when perhaps he should be helping his mother.

Abigor had said though that he would be better occupied spending time with Gen'Pi than getting in the way of the house's moving plans.  They walked to the kitchen with each other and Mei smiled sweetly at them and furnished the pair with a tray.  Upon it was roast fowl and buttery potatoes, fresh cheese and bread, lush fruit in a bowl, spiced cake with plump sultanas and a bottle of red wine as well as two tankards of mulled wine too.

"That should keep you going for a bit my prince." She smiled,winking at Gen'pi, she had added a little something to the Prince's tankard to further lower his inhibitions and relax him.

At least that would make it really easy for Gen'Pi to show this upstart enemy brat his place.

Once inside his room, they set the tray down, the fire had been stoked well and was roaring in the fireplace, making the room warm and cosy, candles had been lit to chase off the darkness of the ensuing storm.

Jelenis shivered a little, his clothes were slightly damp from the spring.

"Do you mind if I undress and put my night robe on?" He asked Gen.

"I am feeling a little bit cold."

Parkway

Viola was waiting for Abigor upon his arrival to the study.  "Viola what a lovely surprise.  To what do I owe this pleasure?" 

Her laughter was tight.  "Were you with them?"  She sneered just thinking of the Mortal Queen. 

"I was.  You really should have been there.  The Prince couldn't get out to the stable fast enough.  Gen'pi will not have any trouble with the brat this evening.  I will let you all enjoy his moment of anguish too."  He smiled over at the hardened demon.  He could feel her energy.  It was tumultuous. 

Her eyes glared.  He just stared at her.

"Why are you here Viola?"

"Abigor.  What will happen upon our return?  You know the fifth will not just lie down and surrender.  Do we have a plan?"

"I will advise you of our strategies upon our return Viola.  Rest assured I have been fortifying our forces.  They are weakened but no you are right they will come at us with everything they have.  But, they do not have you, nor myself.  They are also without a dominant leader.  I have full confidence we will bring them down."

Abigor was confident.  It wouldn't be easy but the tenth now held their would be king prisoner.  They finally had the upper hand.

"You are excused Viola."  He nodded respectfully. 

Viola smiled.  Feeling secure that her General was already prepared.

Parkway

Gen'pi grinned.  "I didn't know you could tend your own horse.  I am impressed!"  His voice was complimentary.  "Let me tell Marrik I will out the rest of the day so the fire stays lit." 

In the demonic language we spoke with a rather swarthy looking older man.  Who leered at Jelenis and kept licking his lips.  Gen'pi said something in an obvious sharp tone making the other demon quickly look down and mumble a reply.  Gen'pi nodded and with a smile took Jelenis' hand and lead them out the stable.

Once in the kitchen Gen'pi took the tray and winked at Mei.   "Thank you m'lady." 

He followed Jelenis up to his room and they set everything up.  He looked over as Jelenis spoke and he nodded.  "Sure go right ahead."  Gen'pi shivered too.  "Would it bother you if I laid my things to dry by the fire?  I'll use a bathing sheet to cover up." 

Gen'pi didn't wait and kicked his boots off.  His tunic tossed over. A nearby chair.  He was already sliding his pants down.  All while he stood in front of the fire.  It cast a lovely glow over his skin.  As he pulled a bathing sheet around his lower half.  "Jelenis a toast?"  He looked over towards the window and the tiny snowflakes began to fall.  "To a wonderful day and an even better night.,  he held his cup of mulled wine up took a sip and leaned in to softly kiss the Prince.  It was a gentle lovers kiss.  No demands...but also let his lover know he longed to lay with him as one.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis averted his eyes as Gen'Pi undressed, still a little unused to the Stable Hand's free way with regards to his body.  Though he stole small glances and responded to the kiss with a  smile.  He picked up his tankard unaware it was laced with something Mei had concocted and took a sip feeling the warm spicy liquid slip smoothly to his stomach.  He glanced at the tankard, it was delicious he took another longer sip and set it down.  He removed his own clothes and reached for his nightshirt and slipped it on, and come back to the fire and his tankard and settled on the rug at the fireplace looking up at Gen.

He could not help but drink more of the mulled wine, liking the way it warmed his body and made him feel slightly dizzy. He stretched out and a long smooth leg was revealed from beneath the shirt as he did so.

"The mulled wine is very good Gen."  He said in a soft dreamy voice.

"Are you going to stand or are you going to come and sit on the rug with me?" He said with a sweet laugh.

Parkway

What did Mei put in the cup!  It was already working.  Gen'pi couldn't help but chuckle right back.  "I guess I was lost in your beauty Jelenis.  The way the fire makes your hair shine does things to me.  I feel as though I cannot keep my hands off you."  The stable lad slid down on the rung next to the Prince he hand softly caressing Jelenis' thigh, up over his backside, and right up his back.  His touch although still gentle was much more aggressive in his exploration.

"The mulled wine is very good."  He also took another sip.  "Mei makes it the best.  But....shhhh...don't let Des know I said that."  He teased a little.  Winking to kind of keep the Prince a little off balance.  "Do you like Mei or Des Jelenis?"  He rolled over to his side and let his leg come up to just barely touch Jelenis.  "I mean like when you look at them do you wish they would kiss you like I do?"  His voice was just above a whisper.  His one arm supporting his head the other circling the rim of his wine goblet.  His eyes staring into Jelenis'.  "I am a bit older then you Jelenis so I will be honest I have done some...err...kissing with them as well but if you ask me to only kiss you then I won't do it with them anymore.  Or anyone."  He was saying kissing but he meant so much more.  Gen'pi wasn't sure if the Prince really understood what he meant.  "I don't want you to kiss anyone but me Jelenis.  If I catch you the whipping Abigor gave you will pale in comparison."  He leaned in closer his eyes took on a hazy look. 

Gen'pi wanted to claim the Prince as his.  HE knew he would still need permission of course.  But once Sabre took over his ring who cared what became of Jelenis?  Well he did and he wanted him.  And Gen'pi wasn't willing to share this prize...not yet anyway.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis drank more of the spiced wine and he looked at Gen'Pi quite seriously.

"They are pretty but I don't want to kiss them." He flushed bright red as Gen'Pi spoke to him, his touch was More firm this time.

"I don't like to think of you doing what you do with me with them." He pouted prettily.

"I have only ever kissed you!"

Then Gen threatened to punish him if he did and he felt very heated in his cheeks.

"I won't!" He giggled.

Parkway

"Good cause I don't want to have to whip you.  But I will!"  He laughed though there was an underlining seriousness to his tone.  "I won't kiss anyone you don't want me to Jelenis."  Gen'pi scooted closer, he moved the wine away and quickly grabbed the fruit.  He began to offer it to Jelenis.  "Here try some."

He held a few strawberries in his hand and offered it to the Prince.  His hazy look becoming even more so.  He was aching to touch the prince.  He was in pain with the leave of his desire.  He feared as soon as they become one he wouldn't be able to make it long.  He was so in love with Jelenis and it made him happy to hear the Prince's innocent answers. 

The coloring of his cheeks was noticed too.  Perhaps the Prince would like a soft punishment.  He was in pain yet he could not help but began to tease the Prince.  "Jelenis, if I promised to caress you afterwards would you let me punish you a little when you are naughty?"  His voice was husky with desire.