Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fortress (M)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 30, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

Flori looked over at Sabre after Abigor left.  "He seemed so much more congenial today."  She smiled.  "I know he was probably testing me, right?"  She looked over at Sabre face.  His handsome face.  His lithe body.  He was more than perfect. 

"Sabre, your home.  I can live there?  I mean being mortal and all?"  She was unsure how it works.  "Will I ever be able to come back to this?"  She gestured around her.  She would never leave him but she didn't understand how it all worked or even how she would get there.  Once there could she leave?  And what would become of her there?  So many questions.  Her eyes formed the tiniest of tears.

"Sabre I know I am not perfect.  But I promise I will do everything to make you happy.  You will not leave me right?"  Still so insecure. 

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis chewed his lip, his brows furrowed as if thinking.

"I am never naughty, not on purpose anyway." He said in a sweetly innocent voice.

"What do you mean by punishing me....would it be like what Abigor did or like when my momma used to when I was smaller?"

He reached out to take the strawberries, pushing the lush berry between his lips and savouring its sweetness, confusion etched on his pretty features.

He wriggled closer to Gen'Pi to take another strawberry, the stable hand would be able to feel the heat of his skin now.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled at Flori.

"Darling...would I take you anywhere where you would not be safe? It matters not that you are mortal...yes it might be a little more difficult for you, but you would have your own personal guard as well as living in the lap of pure luxury." He said softly.

"As for coming back to this Plane....you might find that you never want to...but if I permit it...it would be possible."

He was amused by her first statement about Abigor.

"He is protective of me love.....it is his role....it would be remiss of him if he was not....he just wants to make sure that you know what dangers you might face from possible enemies."

Just as she turned to leave he caught her hand.

"Flori Darling would you check on Jelenis in a bit and make sure he has packed what he wants....apparently he is back from his ride and in his room." He said softly.

Parkway

What Sabre said made sense. She had not thought of it in this light.  Actually Flori should be thankful he did such a thing.  That he was loyal to Sabre.  In truth her husband could not have a better protector than his General.  Something akin to jealousy stirred in her chest.  Really she had no reason to be jealous of Abigor... Sabre loved her not his general. 

Flori smiled and tried to hide a yawn.  She was tired.

"Of course.  He must be excited to be returning."  Another yawn.  "I will have Ana wake me in a bit and check on the sweet boy.  I am sure he will have forgotten something.  Boys always do."  She smiled down at his hand in hers.  The thought of  Abigor wanting Sabre were becoming real.  What if he did, Sabre wouldn't now that he married her.  She was giving him a heir after all.  Still Flori could not wash away the fact that she felt their was more between the King and his General.

"I will check on Jelenis right after my nap love." 

As she was talking when Ana arrived by her side.  Flori didn't even see or hear her.  But smiled at the older demon.  The women was quickly becoming Flori's savior. 

Parkway

Gen'pi let his thumb trail over Jelenis' lower lip.   "Well we could pretend you were naughty."  He voice was getting husky.    "I would not punish you like Mater Abigor."  He shook his head and let his hand go up the Princes exposed thigh.  "Nor like your mother." 

He pressed his grip harder on Jelenis.  "You might like mine better." As he spoke he came in close.  So close his lips met Jelnis. And he pushed him back against to floor.  Pressing himself into Jelenis.  His kiss was deep,

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis whimpered as he was pressed back to the rug, his body held down by Gen'Pi as the stable hand worked the Prince's mouth quite aggressively in that kiss.  It was not a sound of fear more of surprise and enjoyment.  He felt so warm and his mind a little hazy and dizzy, but it felt pleasurable and he felt like he was not in his own body.

Gen's body against his own felt hard and muscular, dominating and demanding, he wriggled slightly in an attempt to free himself and speak.

"Gen!" he gasped.

"What if someone comes in?"

His nightshirt had ridden up over his thighs to his waist and he felt oddly exposed and vulnerable and acutely aware of his inexperience.  He had never done anything quite like this before, not half naked in his bedroom on the rug with someone that was obviously more well versed in what they wanted.

"What are we going to do...stuff like the other night?"  He tried to smooth down his clothing in an attempt at modesty...there was a tinge of uncertainty in his voice.

In his uncertainty the Angelic power took some control once more, realising what he was doing was not what he should be doing.  What if someone walked in...what if he was seen like this, his father would have him punished for months and he would likely never be allowed to see Gen'Pi again.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre communicated silently with Abigor, impatient for news.

"Does Gen'Pi progress....is it happening yet?" He spoke urgently in his General's mind.

If Flori took a nap she would miss everything, she would not be the one to discover her precious son's sin.  It was so absolute her belief that he could be her adopted son, she loved him, cared for him...genuinely cared for him.  To catch him so compromised....doing something so....naughty....so what a mother should not see her son doing....it would be so much the better.  The shame and guilt on Jelenis' pretty face, being caught under Gen'Pi by his 'momma' and the man he was quite frankly terrified of would be delicious.

"Please tell me it is 'Gor....way lay Flori on the way to her room....discover them....communicate to Gen'Pi to do this and now!"

Having been so close to Jelenis for so many years he could sense the Half Blood's sudden apprehension.  Gen'Pi had to press this whilst he still had hold of him, could still sway him to it.

Parkway

Gen'pi stopped.  He held Jelenis and watched as he tried to cover himself.  The stable lad backed up completely.  He sat up not even trying to hide his attraction.  "Jelenis?  I thought?"  He hesitated with pain and hurt in his voice.   "I -I - I thought you wanted it, me too?"  He looked away clearly upset.  "Are you ashamed of me?"  He moved further away.  Feeling a cut in his stomach, like a knife pierced him.

The Prince was nervous.  This was new to him...he understood but something else was interfering.  Something that was stronger than Gen'pi.  But, oddly Gen'pi loved Jelenis.  Not in the casual kind.  He loved him as one would a partner.  A life mate.  But he had lived many years and tried many things.  Jelenis hasn't had many seasons.  But it still hurt.  It hurt deeply that he was more concerned with someone finding out then wanting to tell everyone that he cared for him.  Still the outcast.  Still....even Jelenis the half Prince cast him to the side...worthless.

He turned slightly away.  "I get it Jelenis.  You are the Prince.  I just work the stable, I was a fool.  Sorry you won't have to worry.  I shan't bother you any longer."  His voice filled with pain he didn't try to hide.  He thought with Jelenis it was different.  He thought he finally found someone.  Perhaps Master Abigor was right...he was the only one who truly cared for him.  He was breathing a little heavy.  His heart filled with pain.

Parkway

Abigor heard him and replied right away...  "Gen'pi is experiencing resistance but he is playing the boy.  Using his own ploy against him.  It will happen shortly King."  The General wasted no time in moving forward.  "I am on my way to your Queen's side.  I am letting Gen'pi know it is time."

He left the study headed towards the Queen.  As he moved Abigor reached out to Gen'pi.  His silent command was fierce. "Now Gen!   NOW!   You must take his innocence.  I do not care if you force your will upon him, just take it.  I will be bringing his mother along shortly."  His growl could be heard by those nearby.  "Do not disappoint me!"

He passed Viola and nodded on his way to the Queen.  So much was riding on this.  He trusted Gen'pi.  Knew the stable lad no matter how much he loved Jelenis would not disobey.  Besides the Prince was confused, if Gen played his hand right things would go smoothly.  Jelenis's resistance was only natural.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis looked ashamed and he chewed his lip anxiously feeling terrible that he had upset Gen'Pi, his Gen.

"Gen...no.....I just feel scared....this is different to the things we have done.....I ....I....do love you!" He said, his voice trembling.

He moved back to the Stable Hand and reached out to touch him lightly.

"Please do not be cross.....I do not care about your status...I want what you want....I am just so nervous....please don't be cross with me...you teach....I learn......show me.....please.....I want you too." He said tearfully terrified Gen 'Pi would go.

He slowly pulled Gen'Pi back towards him, pushing his nightshirt back a little to where it had been.

"I am sorry Gen...Sorry for being naughty and upsetting you." He whispered.

Parkway

Gen'pi hesitated.  "OH Jelenis you don't need to say you're sorry.  I know this is frightening.  I just...I just...  Confusing, I know it is."  A shiver went through him as he heard Master Abigor's command.  He closed his eyes for a moment and told his master to come by it would be very soon.  Gen'pi also felt his heart grow heavy.  Letting his hand caress the side of Jelenis' face he spoke softly.  "Jelenis, I love you too.  Very, very much.  But you need to listen to me, no matter what happens you have to remember I love you."

Gen'pi leaned back in and gathered the young Prince in his embrace.  It was powerful.  No longer tender.  He was given the okay and he wasn't holding back.  He quickly removed the bed sheet from his waist and next Jelenis' nightshirt.  He kissed him tenderly and whispered words of love as he guided the Prince.

He was tender yet urgent.  Demanding yet coaxing.  Letting the Prince do what he wanted as well.  When he could wait no more he whispered more words of love and tenderness as he claimed something so very precious.  The beauty of the moment almost making him weep with joy.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis gave a soft sob of pain as Gen claimed what he desired, it hurt a little at first but then was not so very bad.  He just did as Gen'pi instructed and closed his eyes and bit his lip.  It was odd, different but he knew Gen'pi desired it very much and the stablehand spoke sweet words of encouragement to him.

How long would it last? He was scared, he felt hot, and uncertain...part of him enjoyed it.....part of him hurt.

He gave a soft cry and then another....a mix of pain and pleasure.

Parkway

Flori smiled at Sabre.  "I will head to my room now love.  Later I will check on Jelenis."  She began to walk towards the stairs that lead to her bed chamber.  She looked back a few times and blow him a kiss or two smiling.  He always knew how to make her feel better. 

Just as she approached the stairs Sabre would see Abigor approaching.  Maybe even hear him speak before the door closed. 

"My Queen."  Abigor smiled and for him it was about as friendly as it would get.  "Let me assist you."  He took her arm in his and slowly led her up the stairs.  He was keenly aware of every move going on in the Princes room.  "I hope you will enjoy our home.  You know Ana and Lui will make you very comfortable.  As well as try to help you get accustom to our ways."  He patted her arm in a friendly gesture.

Flori at first reluctantly took his arm.  She was still guarded with him.  Although he smiled to her it was still a bit scary and a shiver coursed through her.  Yet he was talking as if they were old friends.  She slowly relaxed.  "I cannot wait Lord Abigor.  It will be completely new and after the baby comes I will have much to explore."

He smiled and nodded.  "Yes Queen Flori, you will.  I will also see that you have one of the best soldiers by your side so nothing befalls you. "  They were approaching the corridor where the bedchambers where.  Jelenis' room was just up ahead.  Abigor opened himself so Sabre could see and feel everything he did.  The Rune glowed brightly. 

"My Queen care if we stop to check on Jelenis?  It will be but a moment."  He nodded and guided her towards the bedroom.  He did not wait for her to reply.  Instead speaking only to Sabre.  "My King are you ready?  We are almost there, what I see you will see..."

Flori nodded her confirmation.  "Yes, Sabre wanted me to check on him.  Perhaps it best to do so now."  The Queen let him guide her to Jelenis' door.
Abigor removed his arm form the Queen's and without knocking quietly opened the door.  He knew the scene which was unfolding.  He felt it the moment Gen'pi took it.  He waited until Flori got her baring's.  Letting Sabre witness the whole scene.

Flori gasped!  "OH!"  She turned several shades of red.  "JELENIS!!"  She exclaimed.  Going a little weak Abigor caught her.  "Jelenis nooooooooo."  She cried before she completely blacked out.  Abigor smiled this was more than he could have hoped for.

With a roar he swooped Flori up and placed her on the bed.  In one bound of growling fury he ripped the two apart.  His demon eyes glowed and his nails seemed to grow into claws.  "GEN'PI!  OUT NOW!!!  GET TO YOUR ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

Gen'pi was shaking he was frozen by the shock.  He knew it was coming but...but...

He filched when Abigor grabbed them and tore them apart.  He cried out in shock and pain.   He softly cried "Jelenis, I am sorry." 

Abigor hit the stable boy across the face and sent him backwards.  This time his voice was low and menacing.  "I told you to get out of here, don't make me repeat myself."

The general turned to Jelenis.  He had picked up the boys night shirt and tossed it over to him.  "Put this on.  For the underworld cover yourself!"  His voice disgusted.  "A stable hand!  You let him mount you!  Do you not know your place?  Bastard!"  He roughly jerked Jelenis' neck and half carried him out of the room and to Sabre's study. 

He growled the entire way.  Flinging the study door open and tossing the boy into the room.  "Excuse me M'Lord.  But it appears we have a wrinkle in our return home."  Abigor turned to the shaking figure.  "Would you care to explain what I walked in upon or shall I Prince?"  His voice was a leer to the Prince.  His eyes looked at him as if he was worthless.

Jelenis Tythe

It had been too perfect, Sabre had seen it all through Abigor's eyes, what Jelenis and Gen'Pi had been doing, Flori's fainting...it had all been very delicious.  As his study door banged open he set down the book he had been reading, an old habit, which he greatly enjoyed.  He looked suitably shocked as Jelenis was thrown into the room followed by an outraged Abigor.  The boy looked absolutely terrified, ashamed and terrified half to death.

"What is the meaning of this?" He said softly, rising from his chair.

"Jelenis....are you going to tell me or do I need to hear it from Abigor?"

Jelenis just lay sobbing on the carpet in front of Sabre's desk, unable to formulate words.

Sabre looked to Abigor.

"My son seems distraught Lord Abigor...perhaps you might explain what is happening to me?"

Parkway

Abigor lowered his head to the cower boy.  He made a sound of disgust and returned his view to Sabre.  Keeping within the act they were playing out he let his claw like nails click against a wooden chair in front of him.  "It appears your son is no better than a common whore."  He spat the words out in a fury.

"He was moaning under the hands of his so called friend, Gen'pi, MY STABLEHAND!"  She raged for the effect.  "Not him mounting the stable boy mind you King.  The stable boy MOUNTING him!  I cannot begin to explain the shock your poor loving wife had to witness such a display!   She fainted...I had to catch her for fear of her coming into harm."  He slowly let his rage subside and with just disgust in his voice continued.

"Even after we entered they did not stop!  I had to rip them apart.  So great was his need to act like a sweet little whore, he moaned under the stable boy..."  He stopped and his face was strew in mocked anger.  "He does not know his place King.  He is of no use to us."

Abigor finish his tirade.  He perform flawlessly.  Didn't wink, smile, or smirk at the King. Less Jelenis would notice.  "Shall I leave you two alone?"  He said in a more calmed voice but still had traces of his edginess.  "Maybe go check on your Queen?"

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre's face was unreadable like stone as Abigor relayed what had happened.

"I wish you to stay General. There is nothing I say here that will be hidden or kept from you as my Protectorate." He said icily.

He looked down at the trembling form of the half blood prince.

"You are not my son....I wanted you to think you were, I had hoped to unite the Rings and stop a war by claiming  you were."

Jelenis turned his silvery tearful eyes to Sabre.

"I don't understand!" He sobbed.

"I thought by taking in the orphaned Prince of the Fifth I could unite the Rings, but you have shamed yourself....shamed me....shamed my house......distressed my wife who wanted to love you as a good mother might."

He came closer to stand over the young man.

"You have proved yourself to be nothing more than a wanton slut.....I should just sell you to a brothel in the Tenth.....but I will observe the accords, you status will be a prisoner of war....you will have no Liberty...but will be incarcerated....I have decided Abigor will be your Jailer.....he sees you for what you are!"

The sobs increased, the boy did not beg or question....he just cried.

"Lord Abigor....get him out of my sight.....check on my wife.....then report back to me!"

He turned and went back to the desk and picked up his book and continued to read.

Parkway

Abigor only then allowed a smile.  A cruel, unforgiving smile.  With his boot he tapped the boy's side a bit roughly.  "Get up!"  He jerked the neck of the nightshirt.  He didn't wait he half dragged the poor boy through the Fortress.  Into the cage, he half threw him and slammed the door closed.  His purple eyes glowed...his runes glowed...his hatred for Jelenis maximized.

"Did you think all those years of forcing your weak demands would go unpunished?  Hmmm?"  His voice a soft evil hiss.  "Did you Jelenis?  Did you not think one day the tenth would come for you?"  His claws came out and he wrapped them against the bars of the cage.  His shape slowly turned and gave the Prince a glimpse of his demon form.  It was truly a frightening display.  Half man, half beast, skin the color of midnight purple...long black horns.  A torso the size of a full grown man it was huge.  His voice became guttural.  "Did you not think I would make you pay for treating a King as a commoner?  Like yourself.  Just a common whore.  Innocent you no longer are...As you seem to enjoy the feel of a man perhaps I shall indulge you in this pleasure?"  He laughed.  It was an evil caw.

His form was human.  Just his talons clicking the metal were left of the image he had allowed Jelenis to see.  "He placed a spell over the cage.  "Now off to visit your lover.  Give him a congratulation for a job well done.  He certainly had you fooled didn't he?  Played you like the common rabble you are."

Without waiting he left the boy in nothing but a nightshirt.  The storm raged outside.  Two shadowy figures emerged from Abigor's side.  Not human in any way shape or form.  They stood guard.  Speaking in the demonic tongue and snickering as they lustfully looked at the boy in the cage.

Abigor left and headed to Ana and Lui, whom already had Flori in her own bed.  "Thank you ladies.  Is she well?"

Ana spoke.  "Yes, just shock.  We induced her to sleep.  It will make our journey easier." 

The General nodded.  "I will be with the king and shall inform you when travel is safe.  Keep alert it will be soon.  He softly touched Ana's face, she was like a mother to him as well. 

He headed back to the Kings study.  He knocked and waited to be addressed to enter.

Parkway

Gen'pi couldn't go outside.  The storm was really raging outside.  Sort of like the way he felt inside.  He went to the kitchen and looked for the girls.  He knocked on their door and they ushered him in.

Des pet his head as Mei sat on the other bed.  They both felt awful for Gen'pi really seemed distraught. 

Des tried to smile.  Her red hair a warm hue which cascaded all around her.  "Genni...no...please don't cry.  Master Abigor isn't really mad at you.  It was for show.  It was so that brat would get his punishment."

Mei was next to chime in.   "Yes, Gen...Master Abigor had to act that way.  He isn't mad you did so great.  That piece of filth got what was coming to him.  And you avenged our ring!"  The girls hugged him.

"Here stay with us until Master Abigor comes.  He will know where you are."  Des added softly.

Gen'pi was silent.  He laid on the bed his heart aching.  The look on Jelenis' face crushed him.  He only hopped Jelenis remembered what he had said.  No matter what happens remember I love you.  He buried his face into the bed his tears being chocked back, fear that Master Abigor would then truly get mad at him.  He kept remembering the sound of Jelenis' moans and how he had tried so hard to cause him too much pain.  Then how the Prince's sweet moans changed to coos of pleasure.  He hated himself at this moment.

He wished he could see him.  He hoped Master Abigor didn't beat him again.  Gen'pi knew he had to get back to the stable.  He still had the move to deal with.  But he just couldn't move.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked up from his book and called for Abigor to enter.

He gave the General a truly beautiful smile.

"It is done then....you will spread wicked rumours about him over all the Rings?" He purred softly, a deep sound from the depths of him.

A true glimpse of his demon form he allowed his demon general momentarily, a beautiful part feline creature, with eyes like obsidian diamond.

"The Fifth will be shamed....a laughing stock." He whispered.

Parkway

Abigor caught his breath.  Sabre was magnificent.  His beauty surpassed everything.  His demon form even more so. 

"I have already begun the rumors my King.  They have started to filter down.  Viola is beginning to reach out to the lord of the eighth.  She has always been close to him and his demise has begun."

He walked all the way into the room and gestured for the chair before sitting.  For as graceful and elegant as Sabre was.  Abigor was not.  He did everything effortlessly but not with any trace of elegance.  That was not his forte.  At least not in daily activities when it was the manner of the blade, warfare, strategy.  This is where his elegancy was displayed. 

"Your Queen rests comfortably with Ana and Lui.  They have sedated her as well for the journey of course.  I will next go see Gen'pi for I can tell he is distressed.  But I think it wise to keep them apart for a bit.  Gen'pi fell easily for the boy as much as I think Jelenis did for him.  A cooling off period would be wise I think.  Jelenis will transport back with myself and be put into the gilded cage.  You may torment him whenever it pleases you.  Or if you prefer I can do it for you, while you watch..." 

His eyes grew darker.  "I long to be home Sabre.  I long for it.  Tell me it is time...we can start going..."   His voice was filled with emotions, so many to lay claim to just one.