Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jiaolong's Wants and Limits

Started by Jiaolong, April 16, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiaolong

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I'm pretty much good with any plots, adventure, action, etc.
What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Romance--I find it hard to write mushy stuff.
How do you feel about group threads?
Great!
How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I try to reply daily or more, but sometimes it may take me a few days if I'm very busy.
What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Indefinitely? But I'll consider the thread finished if it takes months.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
You could pick up or touch my character, but in terms of fighting, I would rather you leave it up to me if the punch/kick lands or not. 
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Romantic situations are fine, though as I'm not a very romantic person myself, I find it hard to write good responses...well, you have been warned  :P

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Anything's fine. However, I don't want to write about sex/sexual assault or have my characters partake in them. If those are a minor/implied parts of the thread, then it's okay.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Anything's fine.

What about healing?
Scars/wounds/etc that are part of a character's description should not be healed unless I say so for the plot. Otherwise, heal away!

What about characters being transformed against their will?
Your character can attempt to transform my character, but leave it ambiguous as to whether the transformation succeeds or not.

Tags: