Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

NaNo WriMo

Started by SanctifiedSavage, October 31, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

I was just curious who here will be participating! ^_^ I've found it helpful to have some people to chat about during, or prod you along when you need it. Could just be me. But I'm curious who will be pluggin' away at their words this month!

Here is my profile on the NaNo site. I'd love to hook up with other people and we can write together. <3

I'm going to be doing a post-apocalyptic fantasy type thing cause I like dark, gritty stuff. So I'm going to see how far that gets me. Do you gais know what you'll be doing or are you going to wing it?

Rhindeer

I'm gonna be doing it! Goodness help me.

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/wolfwonderess

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING YET HAHAHAHA. I've won every year but the last two because of shenanigans, but hopefully this year I can break that bad streak. 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SanctifiedSavage

Eye Bee Leaf <3

Do you at least have a genre you like to write in? Character types you throw around?