Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hide and Seek (OPEN)

Started by Moshei, January 02, 2019, 07:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moshei

"Come on Nami, Azuryz, We need to get going." Seyad called upon the two Gahlads who flew over to her. Nami landed on her hooded head while Azuryz landed on her shoulder. Azuryz adjusted the scarf covering up to the nose of his creators face. He gave a satisfied grunt and looked ahead. "Okay, everything is here in my bag, I got my staff, the herbs, my books, Derick's letters and you two" Seyad took a shaky sigh and opened her front door, stepping out of her home she has known for so long. The mage turned around and locked the door, casting a protective spell that will barricade the house from intruders. "We are going to do something crazy and utterly stupid" Seyad pets Nami's head and walked down the cobblestones stairs.
(½ a day later)

The three made it to a clearing in the woods and are now sitting on a tree stump. Seyad has a map in her hand and a pencil in another. "Sey, we need to get a little further before dark", Nami reminded his master as she glared at the map. "I know, Nami" , "Perhaps she got us lost." Azuryz suggested, "After all, we have been waiting here for almost 10 minutes now". "You know what you two, it's not my fault that none of us know how to read a flipping map" The human snapped at the companions who where crowded on her shoulders trying to look at the map as well. "Get off my shoulders, you are crowding me" Seyad shook them off, hearing them thumps to the ground. "Now come on, we are going this way" Seyad started walking towards, keeping the map in her hands as Nami and Azuryz followed behind.

Windsion

It is not long later a faint singing can be heard in the distance. Elegant and calming lyrics echo in the direction of Seyad and her traveling companions proceed towards. "Collecting the dreams for a new future. Collecting the hopes for a chance. Collecting the means for a spark..." Silence takes place for a couple of minutes before the verse repeats.

@Moshei

Moshei

"Who the hell is there!", Seyad yelled into the forest, grabbing her staff but not quite yet drawing it out. Nami and Azuryz growl towards the voice, both pouncing down onto the ground getting ready to defend their master. Seyad hears the voice, it calms her but she fights it as she looks all around forever alert of her surroundings. "The voice is coming from that direction, Sey", Azur's tail lashes as he takes a step forward.

Windsion

The whistle of the wind throughout the forest replaces the singing the instant it stops at Seyad's yell. The sunset light barely breaks through the treeline to dimly illuminate the thick rustling bushes ahead of Azur's as he made his step forward. The bushes continue to rustle until a women pops out suddenly. Regaining her posture she stands at five feet two inches dressed in a patched up brown breeches and a dirty white blouse with leather straps holding her long sleeves at the wrists tight. With a basket in one hand, the other proceeds to brush her purple hair bangs to no anvil behind a ear.

This lady launches into a hysterically joyful outburst. "What buffoon in the good dam graces of Ansgar yells at another buffoon in the woods at this godly hour!" She whips her head to the side slightly to rid another annoying hair strand from her eye while continuing, "Well, miss tall person do you own these woods.. or these flowers?" then dips her now free hand into the basket and grabs a handful of flowers. Holding back a cheeky grin she then raises them up just a bit to drop them back into the basket with an almost seemingly sprinkle look