Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's Rock and Roll! (M)

Started by visualspice, August 15, 2021, 07:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It then clicked and chase suddenly took her hand.
"Nyla... No... no, no. It's not that. You.. I... don't you realize what it could mean.. for you? Fuck my reputation, Nyla. Do you even know what they would do to you? Without even any intimate knowledge of us? Your life is in just as much danger... and I... I don't want to be the man that ruined your whole life.. Gods.."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Chase."

She held him—or, rather, she collapsed into him, throwing her arms around him and clinging on like a drowning woman clinging to sage harbor.

"I—my life is already in danger," she whispered into his chest. "I've lived my entire life in Connlaoth as a hunted thing. This is just...one more hunter." She had to tell him eventually, right?

She tipped her head back to smile at him shakily. "You're the first good thing that's happened to me in...in a long time. If that means I have to face a bit more danger, a bit more uncertainty...I'll do it gladly."

visualspice

Chase just held her, and held her tight. He wasn't even sure he wanted to let her go. This.. what they had, it was special,  a once in a life time bond.

And if he'd gone and messed that up....

"Nyla.." he groaned and kissed her hair. "You're a fool, you know that? A fool ." But all he could do was kiss her again.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She smiled sadly into the kiss. "I know..."

One kiss bled into the next, then the next. She held onto him as though worried he would vanish if she let go.

"I...I want you to be safe, Chase," she whispered when they broke apart. "If that means you need to—to leave, I understand. But if that means you should stay, even if it puts me more at risk, I—"

She sighed and let her head fall against his shoulder. "I've risked far worse for far less in my life. I'm...I think...I'm willing to fight for this. For us. If you are."

Her husband...

Gods. Her husband.

That would just have to be a bridge they crossed when they came to it.

visualspice

Chase kept his arms wrapped around her, simply holding her. He let the moment just be, before soft hands cupped her face and lips stole kisses from her's again.

"You have to be crazy," he told her, voice bubbling suddenly into a laugh. His blue eyes sparkled, genuine love and appreciation could be seen as he took her hand and kissed at her finger tips.

"I know I'm all sexy and famous but am I really that sexy and famous?" He teased, stealing a kiss before she could reply,  then another, and another.

DragonSong

Nyla gave a watery laugh, shaking her head at him with a smile. "I do mean this in the kindest way possible, but you do recall that I was unaware of your fame until you started living here?"

Some of the teasing left her tone and her eyes softened as she reached up to lay her palm against his cheek. "I care for you. Not the worth your name holds." She smiled again. "I love to hear you sing, Chase—I would love it just as much if not a single soul in this city knew your face."

visualspice

Chase placed a hand to his chest as if wounded.
"Oh.. oh.. what's this? Such words... many wounds..!" He mocked a wail, draping away as if dying.

"I don't know if I can survive such travesty. "

DragonSong

Giggling through her threat of tears, Nyla gave his shoulder a light, playful shove. "Oh don't be so dramatic. That was meant to be a compliment."

She shook her head at him, marveling silently that he could do that—make her laugh when she felt like crying.

visualspice

He kept up with the dramatics,  the playful shove becoming a tidal wave that bowled him over, as he toppled onto the floor exageratedly, and pulled her down with him in a laugh.

"These wounds..these mortal wounds!" He croaked as a joke, wrapping his arms around her tightly so she couldn't simply wriggle free.

DragonSong

"Chase," she laughed again, wriggling playfully in his grip but not truly trying to break away. "You'll bring the house down on us, and I've only just got rid of the last curious neighbor!"

visualspice

At that, Chase couldn't help but laugh.
"Bring down a whole house? That'd be a first. Didn't know I had the skill!"

DragonSong

She laughed again and shoved at his shoulder, getting enough space that she could roll to lay beside him. "You have something alright," she quipped back, crinkling her nose at him and poking one finger lightly into his chest.

Then, with a sigh, she started to sit up. "C'mon. We should probably eat something, it's getting late." They had been fairly distracted most of the day.

visualspice

A wide smile bloomed across his face
"Distracted?" His smile turned coy.  "Whatever could distract me from hunger?" And how his eyes danced at the words, eyes roving down her body.  Then he stole a kiss, scooped her up and went in for another. 
"So.." he kissed again.  "What shall we be eating?"

DragonSong

"Chase."

She smiled, pushing him away playfully as she moved to get to her feet again. "We won't be eating anything if you don't let me get to the kitchen!" she laughed.

visualspice

"I don't know? But do we honestly need to eat more goodnl food?" He lifted his shirt to reveal his abs, defined and hardened but yet he gave the muscles a pat and persisted, "I think I'm getting fat from all your good cooking!"

DragonSong

"You are not," she laughed, crinkling her nose at him. "Besides, if you were really worried about it, I wouldn't catch you sneaking bites of the cookie batter while I make it."

She poked his stomach with one finger, grinning at him playfully.

visualspice

"Maybe we need to get you some spectacles. Or a monocle," he jested. "There's clearly tons of fat sitting here-" he went on, as if to 'squeeze' the fat of his belly, of which there truly was none, and persisted, "And it needs more good food to keep it satisfied or-"
It suddenly growled and he paused, then laughed. "See? Do you dare anger the belly?"

DragonSong

"Ridiculous man," Nyla laughed, rolling her eyes at him, but she turned to head into the kitchen. "Come on, then, I'd suppose we'd best sate you before something truly dire happens."

visualspice

"Sate?" He playfully pounced upon her, stealing a kiss. "What kind of.." he kissed at her neck then throat. "..sate?"

DragonSong

She squeaked, then laughed into the kiss as his lips caught hers. "Oh, come now, aren't you sick of me yet--" she started playfully, then had to cut off with a sharp inhale as his mouth brushed over her throat.

She swallowed, positive he could feel her pulse tick up rapidly.