Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cade, mercenary

Started by Tally, June 16, 2008, 11:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

[center:zgvj5dak]CADENCE ARKES; sellsword[/b]

"No offense to you, Elhurios, but I missed your gold more than your company." ~ Cade looking out for the bottom line

lyrics
go
here
[/center:zgvj5dak]

Current Threads:
The Bogus Journey
[right:zgvj5dak]Completed Threads:
The excellent adventure[/right:zgvj5dak]

__________________WELL MET[/b]

Name:
Cadence Arkes (Ar-KEHZ)

Nicknames
Cade

Species:
Human

Height
5'8"

Home:
Wanderer

Sellsword

__________________KNOW THYSELF[/b]

Appearance:
Cade has short brown hair and dark green eyes and a boyish face.  He's a swordsman, so he's muscular and toned, with a strong, youthful body.  Average height for a Connlaothan.

Personality:
A little standoffish and uptight.  Not the friendliest person in the world, but not mean, either.  It takes him an unusually long time to warm up to people, but once he does he can be pleasant enough.  His goal is to become an expert swordsman and he is intensely focused on that. Can be gruff and crude sometimes.  Blunt and not very tactful.  He hates his name, Cadence.  Thinks it's girly.  So he goes by Cade and doesn't tell anyone his full name.

History:
He left his parents' home to work as a sellsword at the age of 16 and has never looked back.

Strengths:
Quite good with a sword and passable with daggers and bows.

Weaknesses:
No magic power whatsoever and no defense against it. 

Dislikes:
mages (he distrusts them), touchy-feely stuff

Commentary:
He was an NJC paired up with another character of mine, but I brought that character back in time to a point where they hadn't met yet, so now Cade is on his own. (: