Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Speaks the Light, Solisi high priest

Started by Tally, June 30, 2007, 11:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

[center:1wmiiwoc]

SPEAKS THE LIGHT; SOLISI PRIEST[/b]

"Dimitri is like a wild animal. If I must be the one to keep him in line, I expect to be informed of things that might inspire him to kill me before they happen." ~picky, picky

lyrics
go
here
[/center:1wmiiwoc]

Current Threads:
So...long time, no see?
[right:1wmiiwoc]Completed Threads:
Servant Super Sale; Talented and Cheap![/right:1wmiiwoc]

__________________WELL MET[/b]

Name:
Speaks the Light

Nicknames
Speaker

Species:
Human

Height
5'9"

Home:
La'marri

Priest

__________________KNOW THYSELF[/b]

Appearance:
Somewhat androgynous.  His delicate features, slender build, and long blonde hair give him a feminine look.  Red eyes. Rarely seen with his hair down. Usually it will be up and adorned with hair ornaments. Similarly, he will rarely allow himself to be seen when not in the elegant, beautiful vestments of a Solisi priest.

Personality:
The personality he presents to others will change considering his situation.  He wears many faces.  Usually he will appear as a kind-hearted and serene priest who's only thought is to help others.

In private, he's a whole other animal.  He's vain.  He's pretty and he knows it and he expects everyone else to know it, too.  He looks down on most people as inferior, especially intellectually.  Other people are only consequential in so far as he can use them to attain a goal. Vicious and petty.  Takes pleasure in the misfortune of others.

History:
He was sent by Nerti and Breathes the Fire to watch over the Lumenari and provide them spiritual guidence. Ostensibly. >.>

Strengths:
His power comes from Nerti, and as such it is far beyond what any human could obtain naturally.  Mostly revolves around fire, light, and destructive magic.

Weaknesses:
None, unless he is cut off from Nerti.  Then he would be helpless, as he has never bothered to learn even the basics of physical fighting (considering such practices beneath him).

Dislikes:
Dimitri

Commentary:
He was an NJC, but he's turned out to be such a mean little bitch I just had to join him up as a real character. :3 He's an antagonist, yeyz.