Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Limits of Junoness

Started by Juno, August 05, 2010, 11:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

[Last Update: July 16, 2018]

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Plot wise I'm open to trying anything at least once. I enjoy long-term threading the most, though it doesn't all have to be on one thread/location, but I also love the occasional quick and fun thread as well.

My mainstays are adventure, action, and drama with most threads being some combination of those. Anything from years-long quests to everyday life are equally welcome.

I'm a sucker for a good love story mixed in if chemistry works, so I probably wouldn't be the thread partner for you if you never ever want even romance-ish elements in any of our threads because...it's honestly just more difficult for me to keep interest and muse. Just being honest. I'm fine with close friendships and bonds or even enemies developing, too! I just love to write about all the mushy wushy feels that come with a growing relationship.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Purely combat- or military-themed plots and pure smut.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
If I'm in the mood and in a flow I can post volley back and forth quite easily for hours, but I'm going to say that, to be safe, I'll try to post at least between once a day and once a week. Feel free to bug me/talk to me if you want more frequent posts or I'm not posting enough for you. I would rather know and fix that instead of letting it fester.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
If I don't hear from you in about a month I'll poke you. If you're stuck on something and you want to talk, let's talk! I'd rather spend some time planning than have a thread stalled. If you just need time or have IRL stuff happening that's totally fine, just know I'm going to reach out if I don't hear it from you first.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Currently, no, but I am always willing to plan things out over PM or discord (message me from the SotE one or PM me for my username!)

Are you open to post volleying?
YES! 8D Just ask if you want to set up a time to do so....otherwise it can just come together naturally.

Anything else?
Just please be aware that I work full time and have a couple of planned weekly commitments in my life that will pull me away from actively writing even if I am online.

I also really prefer writing with partners that share the work when it comes to plotting and writing. It's no fun for me if I have to be the one always coming up with new things for us.

If you don't see a character that would work for a specific idea you have or that we come up with I am absolutely willing to make characters for specific plots. Sometimes I actually prefer this, so please don't be worried if you see I don't have many "available" characters at any given time.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

If it makes sense for the scene I'm fine with just about any sort of contact between our characters. Pick them up, punch them, whatever, it's all good. All I ask is that you leave me to determine how that contact makes my character feel or how it might injure them. If we discuss ahead of time that we want to break a bone, then I'm fine with you writing that it breaks, but just please don't toss my character around like a helpless rag doll and leave me with nothing for them to react to.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I'm open to anything and everything here.

Pre-plot or organic is fine, whatever you prefer.

Rejections, triangles (Or squares! Or any other shape!), age differences (within reason), etc. are all fine and good as they happen all the time and I am fine with writing realistic and tasteful situations.

I would prefer to keep anything romantic between characters that are both clearly adults in their species.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I'm fine with writing it out or fading to black, whatever my thread partner is comfortable with.

If abuse or rape is going to be involved I must know ahead of time.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Pregnancy, miscarriages, and loss are all fine and good to me. This kind of thing would actually really interest me, there's a lot that can happen with accidents or planning and all the heartbreak, anxiety, and/or happiness that might come along the way.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I am absolutely comfortable with violent scenes. Blood, guts, brains, etc.

Now if it's in the plot I would prefer to write it out, but just talk to me ahead of time if you would prefer to fade to black or imply it happening as I would usually just assume to write these things out.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

Abuse/rape is fine, as I said above. We can imply, fade to black, or play it out, whatever fits the situation and suits us as writers. It's best to just discuss these sorts of things, though, so everyone's on the same page.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

Yes, please talk to me so we can discuss plot points.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

Yes, the same. I must know ahead of time and okay it.

Anything else?
I prefer to keep 99% of my threads just between us. I don't really do well in group threads as they take a lot of planning and most don't work out/people drop out. I would rather not get tangled in that unless you have an absolutely magical, fantastical idea I just can't refuse.

Also, as per SotE rules, we will be marking threads as mature if they contain "violence, gore, drug use, sex, abuse, and other 'mature' topics'" and will be placing warnings before and at the conclusion of a scene that involves "rape, abuse, graphic violence, torture," or any other sensitive topic we feel should be tagged.

I'm absolutely willing to make characters for plots/just for you! So just ask or talk to me if you'd prefer that to anyone I've already made! I actually prefer it, so I won't be offended.

Tags: