Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Map of Hyoite

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2009, 04:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Uhm.. I don't know if you guys will be happy or angry at me.. But I drew Hyoite...

Why? Well.. I was planning on making a simple drawing so I could show with a mere shadow the size of Peala. SO, I wanted to start off with Hyoite since they have forests too.. However making the map was more work then I thought, so I'm gonna forget about that plan xD

So yeah, here you go:

Hate me, love me, whatever >.>'

Anonymous

I dont see why anyone could be angry at you for this~! I just love seeing how everyone's map style is do different, yet so fun! I'd call yours more of an actual map rather than a drawn version! so far, of all maps, including my own, i like your mountains the best!! <3 X3 Good job.

What font is that btw?

And what is Paela...? >.>;;;

Anonymous

Paela is where Myckets live, a breed I created ^^

And thank you ^^ the font is Spykker

Anonymous

i'm rather sparsely enlightened in that section yet. but i read over the Radolfi.... that's a difficult name. <3 your good in these things. <3

you haven't marked Paela?

Anonymous

Radolfi? you mean Rafowi? Thanks you're so sweet :D

And nah, I haven't marked Peala.. I figured if I did it in Hyoite I would have to mark it on all of the forests in Le'raana, meaning I would have to draw Le'raana the size of.. well.. big O_o Just imagine Hyoite being a piece of the complete map, that big.

That's why I was like.. "making the map was more work then I thought" lawl xD so I decided to cancel it.

Anonymous

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Hyoite and the area around it are tundra and perma frost. x3 They don't have forests and no deep-rooting plants.

It's a pretty map though!

Anonymous

"Hyoite is surrounded by the Sionad Tundra, an expanse of land mostly bare of trees, save scattered patches here and there and a variety of low-lying plants and shrubs, and coated in an inch-thick layer of permafrost."

So that means there's indeed no forest, but sometimes a random tree pops up ^^

If there were no trees, how would the village look like, igloo based?

and thanks :D

Anonymous

Hidden in deep caverns perhaps?`or inside a mountain, much like Ravenfrost's hideout <,<

Anonymous

Perhaps xD that would be cool, then I should have drawn a big mountain on Hyoite on the map :D