Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Words of the Wise [Silmeria]

Started by Vyraena, January 15, 2015, 09:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

"That was laughter." Magthorrosh said. "It's something that happens when a person is entertained, amused or happy."

Magthorrosh then looked at the other orc, who happened to be one of the more intelligent members of his clan. "This is what the elements guided me into. I do not understand it, but I will not question the purpose of my visions."

SilmeriaElemred

Yui repeated the words. ''Laughter.. amused... entertained...happy...'' she was puzzling over them a little

''Neither do I question them.'' The other orc replied as he inspected the girl a little again. ''She looks frail. Tell me kid. When was the last time you ate.''

''Two days, 17 hours.'' Yui replied as if it was the most normal thing.

''I will get her something to eat. Want some too Chieftain?'' he asked.

Vyraena

"I will be fine without food for now. Bring something good for the girl." Magthorrosh said as he changed his attention from the other orc to Yui. "We will wait in my home."

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course. Little kids should eat well or they stay little their whole lives. She will get a feast'' the orc excused himself after he spoke and left.

Yui's gaze went to Magthorrosh and nodded.
As they headed to his home, the girl did look around more at the orcs whom were each attending their own duties. Most gave her a suprised look. Especially when they realised she had no single expression of fear on her. But they did take a moment to greet their chief.

Vyraena

Magthorrosh's hut was similar to those around it, but slightly larger. It was made of leather, wood and bones with a fire pit in the center and a small opening in the ceiling for the smoke to escape from. When they entered, Magthorrosh kindled a fire and then smiled at Yui. "My mate is out on a hunting trip, so I'm afraid you likely won't meet her."

SilmeriaElemred

''Mate?'' Yui asked before sitting down at the fire. Other then standing still at the pond this was actually her very first break from when she had started walking in the general direction she had gone to. Her feet felt numb after having hurt for a while but she had not really felt the nessesarity to stop before. And her body was not exactly very warm either. She reached her hands out to the fire but was soon to withdraw them since they got to close.