Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The price to pay for being a dragon(Wicked Basket)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, April 03, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Flint quickly parried the blow with his sword and deliver a kick of his own to the ork's face. He then quickly jumped up, hoping that the orc would take the bait.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp dodged the kick and then swung his axe in an uppercut fashion at Flint.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint smiled as two large wings shot out of his back, just for a brief moment, and shot him into the air to avoid the attack. Flint then threw himself back down, feet first, to try and stomp that ork that had been so rude to his kindness earlier.

Wicked Basket

Instead of crumbling beneath the impact, Gutztomp was unfazed and simply swung at Flint again.

"Is dat all you got," Gutztomp taunted. "You ain't proved nothing yet, 'ooman."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint was practically standing on the ork's shoulder when he swung again. He quickly jumped down and stuck his other dagger deeper into the ork's skin. He then brandished his sword once again and swung at the ork.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp merely batted Flint's sword aside. He then simply pulled the dagger out of himself and tossed it aside.

"It'll take more den a toofpick to stop me," Gutztomp said with a wicked grin.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint had one more trick up his sleeves, he quickly cupped out his hands and blew into them as hard as he could. He then opened up his hands and began to breathe fire at the Ork. The harder he blew, the more range the fire gained. He quickly blew as hard as he could to try and roast the Ork.

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp shielded his face from the oncoming inferno and threw one of his axes at Flint.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint tired to dodge the massive axe, but got a small slice on his shoulder. Flint's eyes widened, but he only smiled and said,"Okay, you've earned a bit of information...The dragon was in the rural area last, but he didn't eat anyone. Now, unless you want to carry me to the last place I saw him you'll have to work with that."

Wicked Basket

Gutztomp scowled amidst the slight odor of cooked flesh that now hang in the air. As much as he wanted to break this human in half, the dragon was the real prize.

"Fine," he said simply. "But if I ever see you again I'm finishing what I started."

Gutztomp retrieved his axe and the poster and stormed out of the bar. One brave man quickly reached out and pulled Flint's dagger from the ork's back as he left. The man then returned it to Flint with a simple nod. The fact that Flint was actually the dragon that Gutztomp was looking for never registered to the ork.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint took his dagger and calmly put it back into his belt. The man sat back down and calmly continued to enjoy his drink. He'd have to make a appearance as the dragon sooner or later, but for now he felt like he may as well enjoy himself.